Community > Posts By > ZenSoul79

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 06/01/15 08:29 PM

All the men want my booty here, including the OP. My heart just belongs to one man.

I wrote you ONE TIME. You didn't really say much of anything back.
And now you're all over the forums like a leech looking for me?
TBH, makes me a bit uncomfortable.
Like "wondering about your SANITY" uncomfortable.

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 06/01/15 08:15 PM

Online dating is an interesting world to say the least..on one hand it opens up that pond you are fishing in and no longer are you limited to getting set up on blind dates by your friends or trying to strike up conversations in grocery store
In here you can speak to women from all over the United States and all over the globe but..with that increase in multitudes also comes an increase in number of responses that may not be what you are interested in or looking for so take a deep breath..try to be patienthappy

Fair points, all. And yeah, tomorrow is another day...that I can ignore those who are not for me! rofl

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 06/01/15 07:48 PM

Oh I see..hmmm a man that awaits a real conversation. well you could always hang out in here for awhile. you might be surprised. There is nothing wrong with knowing what you wantflowerforyou

Been hanging out here for a while, anyway. Better than getting "matched" with those I have little or no interest in romantically or otherwise.
(sigh) just......really, very tired of it all at the moment. I'm sure it'll get better but...right this second i wanna just take my heart, put it in a drawer and leave it there for a few days...
...til someone worthy hears it, opens the drawer and gives it back.
Maybe with a bit of her own heart, a bit at a time.
I'm patient, or I try to be.

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 06/01/15 07:35 PM

Actually a lot of women here also want my booty.

Probly cuz they know you might be a dude? Not that there's anythong wrong with that if thats what you're into.

Really now? So that must have been why you inboxed me. Not that there is anything wrong with that if that's what you're into. smokin

Uh....okaaaay....

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 06/01/15 07:34 PM

Haahaa.somehow I can relate. I was getting pretty fed up with type of messages I was getting..wasn't even bothering to respond anymore when I stumbled into the forums. I am glad did
Got to meet some awesome peoplehappy

just a lot of the female attention i am getting is...less than articulate, i guess. they're too vague, they give annoying, one word answers, and i really need someone with a bit more....personality, let's say! Kinda hate waiting on these vague mystery chicks to write me back, so I'm only letting the right ones in...and THEY are gonna have to the unspeakable and (GASP!) write ME first!
I need passion, I need personality, I need paragraphs, articulation, I need someone as open and deep as an ocean and not someone whose walls i have to climb jsut to see the barren wasteland of uninteresting stuff.
Hate to rant, but I'm feeling rather passionate right now.
so, there you have it!

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 06/01/15 07:24 PM

Probly cuz they know you might be a dude? Not that there's anythong wrong with that if thats what you're into.

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 06/01/15 07:23 PM

anybody else know what this chick's malfunction is. she seems REALLY TROUBLINGLY SELF CENTERED and kinda makes everything about herself.....????

Not to label but chick seems kinda.....I dunno, I'm loathe to finish this sentence.
anyway, whatever!

ZenSoul79's photo
Mon 06/01/15 07:19 PM

Singing better than Olivia .. Zen .. Zen .. You know where I am .. My door is open wide .. Probably why my nipples are like icicles it's minus five degrees .. Lmao . If anything can centre you it is the hand of friendship bigsmile :heart: waving

I'd be waiting with open arms for a good hug! flowerforyou

ZenSoul79's photo
Sat 05/30/15 08:14 PM
my hand is not even strong enough for the facepalm action i have right now so i'll let the subject of your so-called joke do it for me.

ZenSoul79's photo
Sat 05/30/15 08:06 PM
Gotta admit, I get frustrated at times. Been on mingle for a while now, and the search for someone to vibe with jsut doesnt get easier. Lots of woemn out there, just ... most of the ones on here are jsut not doing much for me at all. I guess that's on me, not them. It isn't their fault at all. I just have high standards, and...things aren't clicking....I dunno, cant really describe how I'm feeling.It's just been a lot of dissapointed sighs of "is this IT?"
So, I'm just going to look for friends. Less pressure, and I can jsut be who I am without feeling obligated to be "more" than that.
Those who dig me will dig me for whatever reasons.
And those who don't won't.
Not giving up completely, but I havent really met many people on here who I'm all that interested in romantically.
I'm at a place where I know exactly what I want, but... maybe this isn't the best time to go looking for it. It's a little discouraging, and I know eventually I'll bounce back.
But....it is what it is, I guess.
And don't worry, I'm sticking around!
See everybody in a few days. Need to unwind for a bit.
find my center again.
flowerforyou

ZenSoul79's photo
Sat 05/30/15 05:39 AM
I happen to think I'm a well-rounded guy when it comes to my hobbies. I'm fairly intellectual, but I also have a lot of common sense, and a bit of dry humor.
And my self-esteem's on an even keel. Not in love with myself to where I think everyone has to be in love with me, and pretty much accepting of whoever digs my company or otherwise.

ZenSoul79's photo
Fri 05/29/15 09:35 PM
Anyone into travel and hiking? Whats the coolest places you've been?

ZenSoul79's photo
Thu 05/28/15 10:58 PM
Edited by ZenSoul79 on Thu 05/28/15 10:59 PM

Storm me with your trooper drool

Okay that one hasn't been published yet

Um....too much information....??? JK!
holy sith .. Is that a light saber or are you pleased to see me rofl rofl tongue2 waving

Talk Jedi to me! love
jedi baby ... Come here and create a disturbance in the force with me bigsmile :angel:

I felt a great disturbance in the force...as if a million men suddenly cried out in indignation because I loved her as they never could. The force is strong with her. flowerforyou
whispering .. She spoke with a voice so soft .. No one was meant to hear .. Impressive .. Very impressive Jedi knight blushing blushing :heart:

He smiled. The smile he could tell she relished. He did not need the Force to know she was happy. His heart told him all the same as he cupped her face and his hands and pulled her into his embrace, whispering in her ear: "This will be a day long remembered..."
he gazed into her soulful, pleading eyes and before she knew it his lips were on her, and he wondered how he had gone so long without her next to him. :heart:

ZenSoul79's photo
Thu 05/28/15 10:10 PM

They look great:)(((zen)))

blushing

ZenSoul79's photo
Thu 05/28/15 08:44 PM

helium

^^^^^THIS!!!!!
rofl rofl

ZenSoul79's photo
Thu 05/28/15 07:44 PM
Thanks, all.

ZenSoul79's photo
Thu 05/28/15 07:38 PM

helium

hahahaha.....groan and facepalm lol

ZenSoul79's photo
Thu 05/28/15 07:34 PM
"You know you really love someone, when you don't hate them for breaking your heart."

anyone else wanna chime in with something? Post away!
-Zen.

ZenSoul79's photo
Thu 05/28/15 06:53 PM
being nice got me a lot of friends, but no women were very interested in me...until I became a good guy. The "do no harm, but take no ****" good guy.
The kind who respects women, but isn't afriad to call them on their ****, or tease them once in a while.
I'm still a laid back kinda dude, but I'm very passionate about what I want and need at this stage of my life.

ZenSoul79's photo
Thu 05/28/15 05:53 AM
Drifting apart like two sheets of ice, my love
Frozen hearts growing colder with time
There's no heat from our mouths
Please take me back to my refuge

And we were in flames, I needed, I needed you
To run through my veins, like disease, disease
And now we are strange, strangers

It's different now
Gray-faced
Eyes burnt out
Flames are gone
Gloves are on
I have a feeling
Love's gone mad

We're too similar
Losing our minds
With cabin fever,
Shut in confined spaces
Lost in the dark,
My heart taken and resting on your heart

And we were in flames, I needed, I needed you
To run through my veins, like disease, disease
And now we are strange, strangers

Wait for me to degrade before
You go
Killing prey for
Waste of
Daylight
Speaks when
Slumber's keeping
Under the bed
Out of revenge
I'm derailing
My youth has stained our sheets
With some piece of me
With some piece of me

Oh, winter comes
Oh, winter crush all of the things that I once loved

Winter come
Winter crush all of the things that I once had
(LYRICS BY ELENA TONRA, LEAD SINGER AND GUITARIST OF DAUGHTER)