Community > Posts By > WonderWoman48

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 04:55 AM

I see Mingle has a forum exclusively for Indians, not for Chinese, Arabs, Germans or Mexicans. That may be because India has a larger English speaking population. Say 10% of our 1.2 billion,that's nearly one third of the entire USA population.

I also see profiles where the Mingle ladies vehemently declare: ‘we are not a ticket to the USA’. Now that to me sounded something like buyer’s remorse and therefore this post.

Maybe the ladies do not relish vegetarians and their curries. You see curries are made of spices and herbs. They also function as preservatives. It’s a traditional diet from the days before electricity and refrigerators. Now imagine having preservatives for b’fast, lunch and dinner. Something’s got to give.

Or maybe the ladies did not prefer a secondary role; roles of a housewife since Indians prefer their wives to sit at home and take care of the kids.

Or maybe, ha ha; the ladies prefer the Viking gods. After all a deer however swift is no match to the lions. That’s natural.

But on the plus side, American technology is powered by the cream of Indians from IIT and such class institutes. A small percentage of the healthcare professionals are Indians. Indian music, Ravi Shankar, Fusion; small businesses and so on. What I mean is, it’s a good bet that the Indian will stay long after the initial attraction has fizzled out of wedlock. He will pay the alimony if things don’t work out; its not in them to abandon their kids. And so on.

So ladies now that it’s out in the open; the question is why not? After all the US is facing a gender crisis with 51% of the American population being women.

frustrated It is a date site.
Women want men that live near them for real dates. And the more things they have in common... religion, politics, education, food... the better.
Besides.. women know what they like & who they are attracted too, just like men do.
People put things on their profile so they don't waste their time or anyone else's.

SassyEuro!

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 04:51 AM
Edited by WonderWoman48 on Tue 04/21/15 04:54 AM

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 03:27 AM
Edited by WonderWoman48 on Tue 04/21/15 03:40 AM
Happy Birthday, sweetheart. I wish you all the success, happiness and love in the world.

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 03:04 PM

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 12:49 PM
Norwegian Viking VS Indian Furry
Who would you rather date?

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 12:00 PM

They have forums for other countries. Maybe you can't see them but they are there. You can go to the forum settings and select any country you want....there are a TON of them.

So the point of this topic is?

Advertising for Indian FURRY.:laughing:

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 11:47 AM
Edited by WonderWoman48 on Mon 04/20/15 11:56 AM

What does the APE represent-Americans?
I am a native American (Cherokee), I have white skin, my sisters from the same father has dark skin and black hair.
Do I need to start a forum for the sole purpose of drawing attention to myself to start strife and discord?
My best friend is from India and she describes the men as "wicked in thought and action". This woman is 65 yrs. old.
I have not only dated someone from India, I worked for someone from India.
Nothing on the brain but business and sex. No use for a woman other than.
Business man said "What I do when I walk out of my home is my business". So his wife STOOD at home with the children so he could cheat many times a week and called himself "Successful".
I love Indian Curry and make it at least once a week.
Sounds more like a post on Indian FURRY.huh

Indian FURRY! I'm going to pee my pants

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 09:38 AM
You think people are ignorant?
Let's be honest here, India has a big problem.
India is the Rape Capital of the World.
Rape and violence on women have now reached an epidemic proportion in India.
India's men must learn to respect India's women.

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 08:34 AM
WOW
I'm speechless.

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 01:17 AM
Edited by WonderWoman48 on Mon 04/20/15 01:17 AM
I wish I was a bird so i could fly over certain people and poop on their heads.
[

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 04:21 PM
Sure you can flowerforyou

http://mingle2.com/search

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 04:17 PM
Send an email as directed below:

"For anybody that has checked their spam folder to no avail,
please send an email from your registered email address
to the following address:

m2.support@nextc.com

Give your message "verification" for its title."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, you would go to whatever email you have listed here:
http://mingle2.com/inbox/mail_settings
and send an email to: m2.support@nextc.com
with "verification" as the subject.
Good luck!

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 11:50 AM
H�per alle har det bra der de er.

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 10:20 AM
No way!scared

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 10:03 AM
Hello and welcome!

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:47 AM
Please leave your home address.
I love send you a package.

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:25 AM
Hello and good luck flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 04:15 AM
Edited by WonderWoman48 on Sun 04/12/15 04:15 AM

I think, iamwhoiam is the funniest and the smartest on here. happy and very attractive to. She has it all!!!

I agree with you.
IamwhoIam1 is very funny.
She makes me pee my pants.
You don't think I'm funny, debbie!
You're right I'm not funny at all.

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 03:51 AM
Hello flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 03:34 AM
Edited by WonderWoman48 on Sun 04/12/15 03:37 AM

Good luck in your search.