no photo
Sat 06/20/15 12:17 AM

Bikram yoga in a room heated to 40 degrees . love it waving
[/quotre]

bikram yoga?
whats that?

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 11:04 PM
21st Jun is being observed as international Yoga Day.

curious to know how may of us believe in or practice Yoga.

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 06:02 AM

I totally know how you feel.. only it was my own father who did it to me. I've avoided being in the same room with him, nor have I looked him (or any other guy) in the eyes for that matter. I failed school because of that incident last year and now im trying to get back on my feet by going to University next month. I have forgiven him but I will never forget. Fortunately, father travels overseas most of the time which is a relief because I'm worried about my little sisters.. Heads up and stay strong is what I keep telling myself in the mornings... cheesy, I know, but it works :)

noway You need to safeguard your sisters by reporting your father to the proper authorities...Hard as that will be, it must be done....

Agreed. Things should be known to others.. at least to someone in whom you can confide.

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 05:54 AM
We can plan only for routine / regular jobs.

But life has significant share of unpredictable.

It is better to master both.

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 06:27 AM

With billions of adults struggling with muscle versus weight how truly important to you is it when getting in being being in a relationship? How do you think having too little just right or too much of either really matters and why? Please be respectful.

In a relationship, not important at all.

Some desires presence of some thing special in their partners OR some thing absent. They are often disappointed as Human beings come in unique packages; greatly contributed by genes and socially acquired traits.

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 06:18 AM

JaiG, You were deep and detailed.
But I am seeing solution only in this quote by you-

"Simple: In today's complexity, the enemy is not who it seems; not really the Mullah's who are against women acquiring any level of freedom. The Mullah's voice will start fading as and when the larger world takes a more united approach."

The total per day crimes all over the world are probably more than by ISIS. Then why ISIS is so remarked and discussed?
Because it had attracted, united and brain washed the youth for inhumanity at one platform.

The world need a will, unity and management which can counter that of ISIS. ISIS is successful in what the world's thinkers, politicians failed.

Solution lies in ISIS's strategy itself. Is it practical?
Will some thing precipitate soon?
To be seen.

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 05:48 AM
It was around 5 years back when I had professional obstructions/ struggles.

On analyzing I found that mismanagement of my earlier successes was partially responsible for them.

I also found that I am not strong enough to take on life's lows.

Learned that failures as well as success are to be handled cautiously.

Better equipped now.

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 08:43 AM
Nepal has seen a very severe earth quake recently. Thousands are dead. many have lost their family members.

Countries are sending help and support but It is tough to even access some locations.

And the tremors continue...

May God help them!

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 08:34 AM
Many prayers !

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 08:09 AM
I was out of land and connectivity...could not join you.

Some members have commented taking this an issue between mother and son. In fact I meant to project the larger issue of crime against women. By writing ‘woman gives birth..’ I wished only to augment the aura of woman.what it should be understood and perceived by men.

However at no point of time I intended to undermine the stature of man. In fact the criminal against women can be seen as separate from normal men and women.

Regionalism is an even bigger issue and can be discussed in a separate thread able to generate thousands of comments. Some members tried to color it that way. But the issues are different and the two can never be discussed together. We can and should appreciate our country no doubt.

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 07:37 PM
SitkaRains

yes. I remember that from other thread.

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 08:37 AM
Edited by istay on Sat 04/11/15 08:39 AM
Basha

no vacancy?
or a queue?

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 07:02 AM
If I take generalized view the topic excludes happpiness from a relationship.

if it is a choice between unhappy relatioship and happy single -go single

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 04:16 AM
CrystalFairy

Talent seems a small word for the attribute you have to draw this whole world.

All are thought provoking and I have decided to savor them one by one.

I was stuck to the first one named?.

The story line hamlet.

You have personified it by germinating an EYE.

So if I look at it It responds.

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 02:37 AM
Justscribbles

thanks for understanding me.

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 01:48 AM
Haman behaviour often takes its roots to animals.
We are already seeing related forms of polyamory in human as polyandry and polygyny.
Nature and Biology prefer polyamory.
Only socially acquired learnings restrict it.
And the same socially acquired learnings pave ways for it.
We can find many couples who practice polyamory in a very slightly different manner..
They understand, allow/ connive the polyandry or polygyny of their spouse. Both members of the couple knows but not disclose openly.

Society terms it cheating however.

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 09:29 AM
SitkaRains

"Being happy is lifestyle change"

You have given a new comprehension to like minded.

good

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 08:46 AM
Ainia

good thread

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 08:45 AM
SassyEuro

Agreed.

And
We can remain happy-

by changing the circumstances around us (difficult)
Or by ignoring the immediate situation and concentrating at important time ahead.

All be happy

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 08:26 AM
Could not understand these words-

Not sure if it's PG OK,...

Anyways a good thread.

This is quite personal.
I may like this some times... during the act.

This is often shown in films however. and films show on the basis of what happens in mass.