Community > Posts By > JaSaSam

JaSaSam's photo
Sun 03/22/15 01:34 PM
Tried it and didn't like it!!!!! I have heard of success storied but my first and only LDR was a total waste of my precious time....would I try it again???? that person would have to come really good...

JaSaSam's photo
Sun 03/22/15 01:28 PM
Edited by JaSaSam on Sun 03/22/15 01:30 PM
Only time will tell if it will work out to be good or not though. I think online dating gives you more advantage in choosing and refusing potential partners before even meeting or going to far

JaSaSam's photo
Fri 03/20/15 03:46 PM
I am not one to cry while watching movies but I did get teary and my nose started getting runny too while watching Good Deeds. No it wasn't allergies!laugh

JaSaSam's photo
Fri 03/20/15 03:38 PM
I was home bored and suddenly I saw this site, I signed up...tried talking to persons here, few replies:cry:

But then I saw this forum,I can always post and read posts from others.:smile:

I'm just here until my mood says different...or maybe I am waiting to meet that extra special frenny bigsmile

JaSaSam's photo
Fri 03/20/15 03:34 PM
Thinking about food, wishing someone was here to fix it for me. feeling kinda lazy lol

JaSaSam's photo
Fri 03/20/15 03:33 PM
I really liked you before I found out you were fake...just another crook behind someone else's picture. indifferent

JaSaSam's photo
Fri 03/20/15 03:25 PM
I am thinking LONG and HARD about my night duty shift at work that will begin in the next 2 hours... team no sleep. I sure hope it goes smoothly and daylight hurries up. oh well, gotta work for what you want...light is somewhere at the end of the tunnel

JaSaSam's photo
Thu 03/19/15 05:30 AM
The internet isn't really safe and I am quite skeptic that's why I haven't added more.thanks for the reply though :smile:

JaSaSam's photo
Thu 03/19/15 05:24 AM
I share the same sentiments. I am looking out for the "red flags" though. It's hard to find a decent friend online anymore.

JaSaSam's photo
Thu 03/19/15 05:17 AM
I am new on this site...well fairly new
(couple weeks) and it seems like persons on here don't talk much...ah boi.

Anyone here wanna chat, get to know each other (males)

JaSaSam's photo
Sun 02/15/15 10:03 AM
I would think that they are all about sex.. major turnoff!!!!

1 3 Next