Community > Posts By > CATBW56

CATBW56's photo
Sat 09/27/08 06:31 AM
going to the apple butter festival later today....WOO HOO:banana: :banana: :banana:

CATBW56's photo
Fri 09/26/08 05:42 AM

Good Good Morning everyone.....pass the coffee (((Richard)))). How is Rae doing? Hope she gets to feeling better soon, send her my love and the prayers are still going out for her.drinker drinker drinker

GOOD MORNING CATflowerforyou

YOUR COFFEE IS READYdrinker

RAE IS HANGING IN THERE, I WILL GIVE HER YOUR LOVE:heart: , AND THANK YOU.

HOW ARE YOU, I READ, THAT YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL

yeppers, not sure what it is....some bug going around I guess....just taking the Vitamin C, lots of fluids keeping on, keeping on.

CATBW56's photo
Fri 09/26/08 05:23 AM
sorry to hear this Melissa, there is nothing worse then a toothache. Have you tried rinsing your mouth with warm salt water?

CATBW56's photo
Fri 09/26/08 04:51 AM
Good Good Morning everyone.....pass the coffee (((Richard)))). How is Rae doing? Hope she gets to feeling better soon, send her my love and the prayers are still going out for her.drinker drinker drinker

CATBW56's photo
Fri 09/26/08 04:46 AM

doing good. getting ready for work. catch ya later. have a good day.drinker

have a great day, catch ya laterflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

CATBW56's photo
Fri 09/26/08 04:43 AM
morning (((music))) how are you this morning?

CATBW56's photo
Fri 09/26/08 04:39 AM
not sure what it is that is going around but everybody has been sneezing and coughing. what gets me are the people that come into the nursing home with the older residents there....if they cough and sneeze they don't bother to cover there mouths or noses (let along wash their hands) OMG and this is how it gets spread all over the place.

CATBW56's photo
Fri 09/26/08 04:25 AM

Hello bonniebelle..here's your coffee.drinker There's a reason for the bag. I'm just getting better from pneumonia so I don't want anybody to get my germs.

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Pnuemonia is such nasty stuff!!!!

CATBW56's photo
Fri 09/26/08 04:24 AM
Good morning everyone. (((Flame)))) how did your Dr's. appt go yesterday? Well, I hope.

CATBW56's photo
Fri 09/26/08 04:18 AM

Today's Schedule. Going back to work.Been off sick all week.sick

Hey Grey, long time no see...have missed you my friend. Hope your feeling somewhat better before going back to work.

Gotta go to work too, not feeling that great myself but we gotta do what we gotta doflowers waving waving waving flowers flowers

CATBW56's photo
Fri 09/26/08 04:15 AM
yes, started a couple days ago....glands swollen on left side under chin, stuffy nose, sore throat....it sucks being sickfrustrated frustrated Hope you get to feeling betterflowers flowers flowers

CATBW56's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:52 PM
hey music.....I'm doing OK. Just had a bite to eat with my room mates....now getting ready to watch a little TV then hit the sack.

CATBW56's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:21 PM
hey everybody, hope you are all having a good evening.

CATBW56's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:10 PM

i changed my patterns.

i recognized that i smoked more as a habit, than because i was addicted to the nicotine.

so i stopped going to have coffee with friends for a bit, i stopped drinking with the same buddies, and i stopped playing cards.

i put my makeup on in a different bathroom, i drove with my right hand on the wheel, rather than my left. i even changed the route of my drive home.

i also posted a copy of the list of harmful ingredients of cigarettes, along with the a copy of the benefits that occur anywhere from 15 minutes to 15 years, anywhere i could easily read it if having a craving.

good luck with it.
this has been working i smoked one cigg yesterday but it made me feel sick thank you everyone for your support so far gum has helped to i also have used staws but found myself chewing them into pieces so i had to quit doing that

Kepp up the good work, it will get easier. I promise. It's been almost 3 weeks for me and the urge to have a smoke is all but gone. The only time I really feel like one is after I wake up in the morning and have that first cup of coffee. I chew, chew, chew the heck out of cinnamon gum because it takes the urge away and and I chew the heck out of coffee stirrer straws (but that seems to be dwindling down too).

CATBW56's photo
Thu 09/25/08 05:53 AM
laugh laugh laugh
this brought a smile to my face this morning
thanks for sharinglaugh flowerforyou laugh laugh

CATBW56's photo
Thu 09/25/08 05:52 AM
other then work....but right now dowloading some music to burn for the people at work that requested it, so trying to get it done before going in.

Everybody have a great day..........flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

CATBW56's photo
Thu 09/25/08 05:41 AM
Morning all....(((Sage))) you be safe out there today.

(((Flame)))) I'll take a little of that coffee since it's ready.

CATBW56's photo
Tue 09/23/08 12:30 PM

I think they call that an angiogram. My wife had so many of those cathers done that they had t switch legs and then they said they might have to start going in under her arm, but she didn't last long enough for that. I sure hope everything works out for you. You possibly have a blockage in one of your ateries and they can do a cather and open those up if they aren't to bad.

No it's not called an angiogram or angioplasty....they have to inject some kind of radioactive dye into my vein. Take pictures of my heart laying flat, then I have to do the excercise test again...I'll probably flunk that again ( I got short of breath on the one they did today) and I am contributing that to the smoking since I only quit 2 weeks ago.....but just to make sure the Dr. wants to do this other test. ti see if there might be some blockage.

CATBW56's photo
Tue 09/23/08 12:27 PM

she is making Old-Fashioned Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies. and Pumpkin Streusel Cheesecake Bars.

Yummy that sounds good flame.....pass some my way. My appetite is getting a little out of hand since I quit smoking, but that is because food taste so different now.

BTW, I flunked my stress test...I have to go back next week for another test, only this time they will inject some kind of dye and take pics of my heart. It's not a cardiac cath. it's called something else but I can't remember the name of it.
I'm sorry you didn't pass the stress test. hey do you want the receipts for the cookies

sure send me the reciepts...I love to collect all kinds of reciepts and cookbooks.....YUMMY

CATBW56's photo
Tue 09/23/08 12:13 PM

she is making Old-Fashioned Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies. and Pumpkin Streusel Cheesecake Bars.

Yummy that sounds good flame.....pass some my way. My appetite is getting a little out of hand since I quit smoking, but that is because food taste so different now.

BTW, I flunked my stress test...I have to go back next week for another test, only this time they will inject some kind of dye and take pics of my heart. It's not a cardiac cath. it's called something else but I can't remember the name of it.