Community > Posts By > nikita5

nikita5's photo
Sun 04/18/10 06:58 PM
If it is warm-gets a bit nipply if not:laughing:
Ever slip and fall in the mud?

nikita5's photo
Sun 04/18/10 06:49 PM
Never in anger
Ever have a dog lick u and catch u on the mouth?

nikita5's photo
Sun 04/18/10 06:31 PM
no-I laughed at them instead.
Ever muttered something under ur breath and was overheard?

nikita5's photo
Sun 04/18/10 06:25 PM
yes-hard on the sheets though:laughing:
Ever start a food fight?

nikita5's photo
Sun 04/18/10 06:22 PM
not me.waving

nikita5's photo
Sun 04/18/10 06:21 PM
Bored

nikita5's photo
Sun 04/18/10 06:20 PM
sonnet

nikita5's photo
Sun 04/18/10 06:19 PM
Ewww no
Ever listen to it- recognize a song and cringe in horror?

nikita5's photo
Sun 04/18/10 06:16 PM
no:laughing:
Have u ever started to eat a piece of bread-then found out it was moldy?

nikita5's photo
Sun 04/18/10 06:11 PM
Tenderheart

nikita5's photo
Sun 04/18/10 06:09 PM
Belly button I guess.
Ever had ur back waxed?

nikita5's photo
Sun 04/18/10 06:05 PM
sure-we can hang out.

nikita5's photo
Sun 04/18/10 05:54 PM
Welcomeflowerforyou

nikita5's photo
Sun 04/18/10 05:49 PM
Mmmm....never been to jail-I have been to church....a few times:angel: Does that count?:laughing:

nikita5's photo
Sun 04/18/10 05:35 PM
Honestly I am finding my own style again.For far too long my style was whatever I had that fit.lol.-35 pds later,I actually have options again-yay!

nikita5's photo
Sun 04/18/10 05:32 PM
reasoning

nikita5's photo
Sun 04/18/10 05:30 PM

I hate to clean house so I just don't ..until I have to. I just don't care anymore. Will this seemingly little flaw keep me forever single? Am I still love-able even though I'm a slob? I don't like to cook or bake either...is not be a Suzi home maker a deal breaker?

I don't mind cleaning-my problem is finding the time to do it.By the time I am home and my day is done the last thing I feel like doing is chores. I don't think that makes me a slob or unlovable, so u are not either.Suzi homemaker doesn't really exist anymore anyway.We are now expected to be Wonder Woman.We are supposed to cook,clean,work and pay all the bills. At least that is what my world is like.:laughing:

Well said!oops rofl rofl

For 26 years that's what I've done..worked, cooked, cleaned, taken care of my boys, now their grown ups and want to live here so..
they work, help me, cook, clean. I figure if they moved out the house wouldn't be a mess any way, so why shouldn't they do some of it, I did it for them. I don't want to be wonder woman anymore.

I don't blame u one bit-my daughter is almost eighteen.Despite my neat tendecies I tried to teach to her,she is about the biggest slob I have ever seen...I did raise her better than that.grumble

It's not about you, you taught her, she's just who she is. My mom was a clean freak and I was taught to clean "properly". I just don't like to, cause I don't give a shiit!

nikita5's photo
Sun 04/18/10 05:01 PM
flowers on the cheek

nikita5's photo
Sun 04/18/10 04:59 PM

I hate to clean house so I just don't ..until I have to. I just don't care anymore. Will this seemingly little flaw keep me forever single? Am I still love-able even though I'm a slob? I don't like to cook or bake either...is not be a Suzi home maker a deal breaker?

I don't mind cleaning-my problem is finding the time to do it.By the time I am home and my day is done the last thing I feel like doing is chores. I don't think that makes me a slob or unlovable, so u are not either.Suzi homemaker doesn't really exist anymore anyway.We are now expected to be Wonder Woman.We are supposed to cook,clean,work and pay all the bills. At least that is what my world is like.:laughing:

For 26 years that's what I've done..worked, cooked, cleaned, taken care of my boys, now their grown ups and want to live here so..
they work, help me, cook, clean. I figure if they moved out the house wouldn't be a mess any way, so why shouldn't they do some of it, I did it for them. I don't want to be wonder woman anymore.

I don't blame u one bit-my daughter is almost eighteen.Despite my neat tendecies I tried to teach to her,she is about the biggest slob I have ever seen...I did raise her better than that.grumble

nikita5's photo
Sun 04/18/10 04:50 PM
I find the older I get the less I care.I would never intentionally hurt someones feelings,I am too soft-hearted.However I detest rude people and don't give a crap if they are offended by anything I do or say.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next