Community > Posts By > sweetandstrong

sweetandstrong's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:12 AM
Tenacious

sweetandstrong's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:11 AM
Hello. Welcome and I hope you have fun here.

sweetandstrong's photo
Tue 11/18/08 02:31 PM

people who are full of sh!t.

what if they just went #2

if they just went #2, they wouldn't be full of it anymore.

sweetandstrong's photo
Tue 11/18/08 02:26 PM
people who are full of sh!t.

sweetandstrong's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:29 AM

Their located on mingle2 and their from all over. Seem to be alittle picky though.

Older and wiser maybe???

sweetandstrong's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:24 AM
Reminisce

sweetandstrong's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:23 AM
Ruthless

sweetandstrong's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:16 AM
I realize this is a little off topic but, I just received an e-mail with this idiot’s propaganda.

www.dutchsheets.org

sweetandstrong's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:09 AM

I wish i could have a phili cheesesteak sandwich but the real kind from phili

I can fed-ex one to you. Geno's or Pat's?
which one is better,i odered chessecake fronm the famouse juniors in new york a few yrs back it was the best

New York???? No!!!! A Philly steak can only come from Philly. I think that Pat's is better.
newyork has the best cheesecake jmo,phili is the best cheesesteak,yeah the word is pats is the best,my goals r set so high to have the best cheesesteak lol

Duh on my part, I totally misread that, LOL!

sweetandstrong's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:03 AM

which one is better,i odered chessecake fronm the famouse juniors in new york a few yrs back it was the best

New York???? No!!!! A Philly steak can only come from Philly. I think that Pat's is better.

sweetandstrong's photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:59 AM

but i don't think these ladies could handle a foot long, devil devil devil

laugh laugh laugh :wink: flowerforyou

Only because us ladies have never come acrossed anything that ACTUALLY was a foot long

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

rofl

sweetandstrong's photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:55 AM

sweetandstrong's photo
Thu 11/13/08 03:16 AM
Good morning Whisper.

None of us are normal! Thank goodness.flowerforyou

sweetandstrong's photo
Thu 11/13/08 03:02 AM

From a woman’s perspective, I would not advise you to just come right out and tell her you like her. That would be a little to forward, especially since you have never spoken.

Ask her out for coffee. This worst thing that can happen, is that she will say no.

Hey...are you getting my messages?

Sorry....offtopic

Yes. I just sent you one....Did you get mine?

Nah....im not getting them. Seems to be an on-going problem.

Thats cool though....at first there I thought you were ignoring me.

Impossible to ignore Mayhem!

I asked you to send me a link for the band, because I couldn’t find them.

sweetandstrong's photo
Thu 11/13/08 02:55 AM

From a woman’s perspective, I would not advise you to just come right out and tell her you like her. That would be a little to forward, especially since you have never spoken.

Ask her out for coffee. This worst thing that can happen, is that she will say no.

Hey...are you getting my messages?

Sorry....offtopic

Yes. I just sent you one....Did you get mine?

sweetandstrong's photo
Thu 11/13/08 02:52 AM

Thats a good point, and I have thought about doing that, but I fall over my tongue just thinking about talking to her.. haha. So I'm a bit of a dilemma..

You should try to focus on the bottom line.

The very worst thing that can happen is that this girl will say no. Is that going to alter the course of your life???? What are you so afraid of?

sweetandstrong's photo
Thu 11/13/08 02:20 AM

sweetandstrong's photo
Tue 11/11/08 02:33 AM
Edited by sweetandstrong on Tue 11/11/08 03:02 AM
That’s a pretty broad question. I believe that it is all in the way that an individual feels about themselves.

I would hope that the majority of people, reaching age 40 plus, would have had enough life experience and the ability of introspection to know themselves. To have figured out their own standards.

As for sex appeal, you are sexy and appealing if you believe you are.

sweetandstrong's photo
Mon 11/10/08 03:22 AM
Good Morning Whisper.

I hope that you feel better soon.flowerforyou

sweetandstrong's photo
Thu 11/06/08 02:24 AM

A single mom is a package deal.

I think the question is why would you date someone who’s children are out of control?
You gotta wonder why that person can’t handle their children?

Or perhaps the kids are perfectly normal kids, it's just his perception as he doesn't like and/or want kids.

Thing is, when a man or woman has kids, they are a package deal. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to have kids in your life. But, if so, man up (or woman up as the case may be) and own that decision and don't date someone with kids. Makes everyone happier in the long run.

I agree with you.

I was simply pointing out that perhaps the problem was also the parent.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25