Community > Posts By > EDory

EDory's photo
Fri 04/24/15 02:40 PM
I'm on the app in my phone keeps auto correcting me. Damn auto correct lolgrumble

EDory's photo
Fri 04/24/15 02:39 PM

I'll probably be drinking too much tea and stay up half the night reading it in the forms

Reading or in the forums

EDory's photo
Fri 04/24/15 02:35 PM
shocked

EDory's photo
Fri 04/24/15 02:33 PM
I'll probably be drinking too much tea and stay up half the night reading it in the forms

EDory's photo
Fri 04/24/15 02:30 PM

I'm going to spend the weekend under my covers. alone..
And recovering from being sick..
yippee yeehaw.. fun fun cough cough hack hack..ill

Hope you feel better

EDory's photo
Fri 04/24/15 02:19 PM
Hello and welcome

EDory's photo
Fri 04/24/15 02:11 PM
Happy Friday :smile:

EDory's photo
Thu 04/23/15 08:18 PM

It's like when people know exactly what you're going to say before you say it. It makes conversation really dull.
I find that quite the opposite with me,we end up talking more and longer,cause it's like we can relate to each other!

For me after 10 years of marriage it was like we hardly talked about anything other than the day to day. I wish it had been for me like it was for you.

EDory's photo
Thu 04/23/15 08:06 PM
It's like when people know exactly what you're going to say before you say it. It makes conversation really dull.

EDory's photo
Thu 04/23/15 08:04 PM

I would have to pass, dating myself (female version) sounds like it would be great at first but quickly get boring.

So, are you admitting you are boring?...:tongue:

Lol:tongue:

EDory's photo
Thu 04/23/15 07:57 PM
I would have to pass, dating myself (female version) sounds like it would be great at first but quickly get boring.

EDory's photo
Thu 04/23/15 07:50 PM
Does anyone else wish funimation would continue with D-Grayman. I tried watching more of it online but my Japanese isn't but so good it's really hard to fallow.

EDory's photo
Thu 04/23/15 07:17 PM

A Sagittarius woman lacks tact and her flat, on-the-face statements may make you feeling like running away from her. Then, suddenly, she will say something so charming that you will feel as if you are on the seventh heaven. There, you go again! You will be trapped in her charm once more. Once you have been enamored by a Sagittarius girl, you will be staying with her for a long time. She is pleasant, friendly, outspoken and very talkative. Her forthrightness comes form the fact that she has no illusions about the world

Sadly Sagittarius woman's charms were lost on me and I kept running. The end:tongue:laugh

EDory's photo
Thu 04/23/15 05:51 PM
I'm an Aries ,born under an Aries Moon rising

EDory's photo
Thu 04/23/15 05:46 PM

Both, for I ate the apple . Lol
But all joking aside. I strongly want to believe in religion but without the facts it's hard to blindly put faith in something.

i'm sure there's lots of truths in the bible, but over the years it got changed as the bible was rewritten... ever play that game in school about passing a phrase around the room? same thing applies to the bible... maybe that's why the Vatican won't release the original texts...

I think the best thing we can do with any religious teaching is to pick through it and find the moral lessons that will make us better people. Now whether you choose to believe all of the mythology mixed in with it is entirely up to you.

EDory's photo
Thu 04/23/15 05:38 PM
Both, for I ate the apple . Lol
But all joking aside. I strongly want to believe in religion but without the facts it's hard to blindly put faith in something.

EDory's photo
Thu 04/23/15 05:24 PM
Don't let them get to you. You said your tired of the BS on your profile and that's all it was some ones BS. So keep on smiling :grinning:

EDory's photo
Wed 04/22/15 07:41 PM
Hello , hope you find someone nice to be friends with.

EDory's photo
Wed 04/22/15 07:38 PM
I'm on the iPhone app. It's alright , I haven't checked out the website so I don't have anything to compare to.

1 3 Next