Community > Posts By > spopo57

spopo57's photo
Thu 06/11/15 08:12 AM

:laughing:
slaphead
You meant the photograph itself was twelve years old!

Correct:smile:

I was wondering why in the H-E-double hockey sticks someone would use a picture of themselves at 12 years of age!

Actually about 45 in that one.drinker

spopo57's photo
Thu 06/11/15 08:03 AM
Edited by spopo57 on Thu 06/11/15 08:29 AM
I took a look at the source for the pages in question. This answered my question. The main image is resized to 100 x 100 and used as the avatar.

It seems to be a bug. I seen a thread in the bug reports forum. The user posting there seemed to have the same issue and he claims the problem worked it's way out. Maybe it will for me as well.

spopo57's photo
Thu 06/11/15 06:47 AM
I tried to reduce the size. Maybe it still needs to be smaller. I'm guessing it uses the main image?

spopo57's photo
Thu 06/11/15 06:30 AM
New here, I was wondering how everyone got their avatar to work. I posted once and it uses a link to the main photo. No picture though. Only words.

spopo57's photo
Thu 06/11/15 06:17 AM
New here. Less than a day. Anyhow I once almost got burned because of this very topic. Not on a dating site but facebook. My profile image was a few years old and somewhat misleading or so I was told. I looked up this girl I new in college and did a friend request. She accepted and we went out to dinner. She was surprised and somewhat disappointed that I looked a little older and had long hair. We did go out again. She actually invited me over to her place. So it wasn't a deal breaker.

On this site, when I signed up, I posted the only picture I had of myself. About 12 years old. It is still there but I added a couple of recent ones. Not trying to fool anyone. I only joined to help me stop thinking about a recent ex. Seems to be working. And no, it is not the girl I mentioned above.

2 Next