Community > Posts By > Droxfo

Droxfo's photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:42 PM
I just ended my relationship with wow... My laptop took a dive on tuesday so Ive been using my old desktop, dont think Ill be installing it on this. I dont know seems like a waste of time after having a week off.

70 Orc hunter
70 Undead priest
a few other various under 20s and like 6 bank toons

And god I hate Alliance btw... laugh

Still trying to get ahold of our vent info so I can at least let the rest of the guild know what happened

Droxfo's photo
Sat 03/22/08 01:59 AM
If I found it in my food Id get rid of it before she notices and act like it was never there... no sense ruining her appatite and thus the romantic evening

Droxfo's photo
Fri 03/21/08 10:49 PM
Ive never heard that before... but ill definetly start using it, regaurdless of what it means lol

Droxfo's photo
Fri 03/21/08 10:02 PM

you know where it says sex on forms that you gotta fill out? i always put no thanx

I put, "If only"

I put "If it gets me the job"

Droxfo's photo
Fri 03/21/08 09:56 PM

Did it in a church parking lot twice

With all the stuff going on with the church, that priest really had some balls to get it on out in the open

laugh laugh laugh
sorry couldnt resist

Droxfo's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:49 PM
Yeah I read you had an idea after I posted... I was reading over there in between the time I started writing and when I hit post topic. Its just disturbing that someone would do that

Droxfo's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:40 PM
Thats quite a bit ****ed up, have any ideas of who would be pissed off enough at you to do something like that? Possibly an ex that saw your profile or maybe an account that got banned here, or someone you turned down...

Droxfo's photo
Fri 03/21/08 02:44 PM

1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.

2.You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.

4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.

6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the Groceries.

7. Every commercial on television has a web site
at the bottom of the screen.

8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.

10. You get up in the morning and go on line before
getting your coffee.

11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile.

12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.

13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are
going to forward this message.

14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.

15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a # 9 on this list

AND NOW YOU ARE LAUGHING at yourself.

bigsmile glasses

#9. Your screen name is now on your license plate.

LMFAO Ive been planning on doing that

Droxfo's photo
Thu 03/20/08 11:02 PM
For 3 million Id have sex with Micheal Jackson and let them air it on pbs

Droxfo's photo
Thu 03/20/08 10:51 PM
*hugs*

Me too...

Droxfo's photo
Thu 03/20/08 09:22 PM
Judging by the fact that your asking for advice on the subject Id say dont go back. If you really wanted to you woulndt ask. Plus it shows his true cowardess(if thats even a word)... youll have that to look forward to when he decides he really does mean it.

Not worth it imo

Droxfo's photo
Thu 03/20/08 08:36 PM
How long have you had your goatee? Respirators dont work as well with facial hair as they do without

Droxfo's photo
Thu 03/20/08 08:29 PM
You wont get what you want if you dont reach out and grab it. Its hard to overcome shyness but once you do youll never look back.

<<< Used to be one of the shyist people youd ever meet. Anyone I know now wouldnt believe it.

Droxfo's photo
Thu 03/20/08 08:17 PM
running with scissors

Droxfo's photo
Thu 03/20/08 08:13 PM
My last relationship ended cause my girlfriends boyfriend was a self centered jerk who failed to listen to her concerns and needs.

Theres more to it, but I think that sums up the start of the end rather well.

What would I do different next time? Listen and pay attention, learn from past mistakes and move on

Droxfo's photo
Thu 03/20/08 08:08 PM
Red... I hate the black ones with a passion. I would have said white as favorite but it really depends on the maker, some of the white ones taste horrible. Red is better overall so red it was

Droxfo's photo
Thu 03/20/08 08:03 PM

I gave up all soda 2 years ago. I feel better.

I did that about 6 years ago... it lasted about 2 years, then the headaches came back. I got back on caffeine pills then quickly back on soda. When I say headaches I mean solid 24/7 headaches. I had them for 2 weeks when I stopped soda, then came back 2 years later. Tea doesnt seem to help with them too much and I dont drink coffee so back to soda pop

Droxfo's photo
Thu 03/20/08 07:08 PM
Im pretty good with understanding body language... So good infact many arguements arise with the opposite sex over it

Droxfo's photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:43 AM
If the secret is out then I guess I can let this llama go and procede with the handcuffing

Droxfo's photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:25 AM
If you want them now you must talkdevil devil

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25