sandeeep91's photo
Tue 07/07/15 11:35 AM
Warm welcome to Mingle gud luck

sandeeep91's photo
Tue 07/07/15 11:33 AM
Welcome to mingle alam gud luck for your search

sandeeep91's photo
Tue 07/07/15 11:14 AM

Ok thanks, but what about ladies will they prefer young men than the men of their age or older?

^^^^ No, we will NOT prefer young men if they need:

1. money.
2. a place to stay.
3. teaching in any area from job searching to sex to fashion sense.

That's called parenting & the women on here want dating LOL!

I don't think so that if u are in love with a person then all these 3 things u mentioned matters. May b some people do this for all these but we can't judge all of them on same basis. If my partner loves me nd loyal for me i can do anything for her. It's all about understanding I think.

sandeeep91's photo
Tue 07/07/15 12:04 AM

Hi everyone, i am a 24 yrs guy, but i mostly like matured ladies, don't know why i only get attracted by the ladies older than my age. Is it normal?

Normal....who decides what is normal?? Everyone is attracted to something.

Ok thanks, but what about ladies will they prefer young men than the men of their age or older?

sandeeep91's photo
Mon 07/06/15 09:41 PM
Edited by sandeeep91 on Mon 07/06/15 09:42 PM
Hi everyone, i am a 24 yrs guy, but i mostly like matured ladies, don't know why i only get attracted by the ladies older than my age. Is it normal?

sandeeep91's photo
Mon 07/06/15 06:59 AM
Edited by sandeeep91 on Mon 07/06/15 07:03 AM

HI .this is Sandeep want to a honest and beautiful girl as a girl friend .sandeep is a 6 feet tall& 66 kg weight boy

is it that hard to find a woman in a country with over a billion people?

Yes it is too hard to find a suitable woman in our country, i am also from india, friendship and relationships words has different meanings here, sex ratio is very poor, i think all my people should change their mentality towards freindship or relationship

Bingo, start treating them with respect and as a equal partner and they will want to be with you. its actually pretty simple

This is the issue which i talked about, mostly people thinks girls belongs to home only, they have strict rules for girls to go out of home, the problem is narrow mindedness , people are changing nowadays but it takes a lot of tym yet. I support equal treatment for indian girls by their parents, teachers and whole society

You know what.. I believe you. unfortunately the men of your country have treated the woman of your country like s*** for soo long it is going to take a lot the change that mentality and treatment.. but I do wish you the best in your personal search.

Yes exactly, even now i like the foreigner girls rather than indian girls, during my work experience i found foreigners very humble, educated, disciplined. I am not saying that indian girls are not educated or disciplined but the problem is attitude, i met so many foreigners men and women both but they don't have any attitude of being educated or rich

sandeeep91's photo
Mon 07/06/15 12:31 AM
Beauty comes from heart, if u have a beautiful heart then u always reamain beautiful, by the way u have beautiful looks too. Keep smiling flowerforyou

sandeeep91's photo
Sun 07/05/15 11:10 PM

HI .this is Sandeep want to a honest and beautiful girl as a girl friend .sandeep is a 6 feet tall& 66 kg weight boy

Yes it is too hard to find a suitable woman in our country, i am also from india, friendship and relationships words has different meanings here, sex ratio is very poor, i think all my people should change their mentality towards freindship or relationship

Bingo, start treating them with respect and as a equal partner and they will want to be with you. its actually pretty simple

This is the issue which i talked about, mostly people thinks girls belongs to home only, they have strict rules for girls to go out of home, the problem is narrow mindedness , people are changing nowadays but it takes a lot of tym yet. I support equal treatment for indian girls by their parents, teachers and whole society

sandeeep91's photo
Sun 07/05/15 10:04 PM
Hi, wishing you a very Happy Birthday, stay blessed

sandeeep91's photo
Sun 07/05/15 10:01 PM
So sad to know about the happening, get well soon mam, my prayers for you

sandeeep91's photo
Sun 07/05/15 09:57 PM
Hey wonderful people, gud morning to all of you, welcome to the new day, hope this will bring more and more happiness than yesterday

sandeeep91's photo
Sun 07/05/15 09:52 PM

sandeeep91's photo
Sun 07/05/15 09:44 PM
Hey bro, gud luck for your search.biggrin

sandeeep91's photo
Sun 07/05/15 09:37 PM

Start by being a friend, don't come across like your desperate.
Take your time, get to know people. Stay on the forums you learn about them and they learn about you.

Thank you sooooo much for your suggestion i will try my best

sandeeep91's photo
Sun 07/05/15 09:36 PM

Dear God, plz send a girl for me, i couldn't find her :-(

Firstly welcome to Mingle young man.

Now I think God may be quite busy right

now with what's going on in the world so he probably hasn't got time to go searching for you.

But be patient and one day someone will explode in your heart and then you can thank him.

Good luck

Hahaha laugh thanks for your wishes, i will definitely implement your suggestions :smile:

sandeeep91's photo
Sun 07/05/15 09:33 PM

God isn't a genie where you can get wishes. Be patient

Yes got it, i m waiting for her :smile: :smile:

sandeeep91's photo
Sun 07/05/15 09:28 PM

Life is what, we make it

Have to give this one to you :thumbsup:

Oh really :smile:

sandeeep91's photo
Sun 07/05/15 12:37 PM
Life is what, we make it

sandeeep91's photo
Sun 07/05/15 12:30 PM

rofl

I dunno about your method...but impatience never works...is funny tho :laughing:

hey... trust me, damn it...

rofl

Trust you to do what?

huh? err ummm... just trust me, ok?ohwell

U r not getting me, i have sent freind requests to so many people nd messages too but not getting anything back so with whom i talk to

your not the only one that just signed up and thinks this is a problem... take your time, and change your emails up a bit, you will get a response sooner or later...you've been here for maybe a full day, so relax and talk to some ladies in the forums

Ok sir, got it i will try

sandeeep91's photo
Sun 07/05/15 12:26 PM

U r not getting me, i have sent freind requests to so many people nd messages too but not getting anything back so with whom i talk to

Just post on a forum topic that interests you. Then take it from there.

Thank you i will try