Community > Posts By > TxsSun

TxsSun's photo
Sun 02/06/11 10:15 AM
Oh please don't take that the wrong way. I am happy to hear he is still a part of her life. That is really all I was asking. If he just ran off or not.

I am really happy for you all, for making the right decision. Too many people try to stay together just for the kids and that is NOT the solution. I did it, years ago.

I hope you find what you are looking for and long term happiness in life! flowerforyou

TxsSun's photo
Sun 02/06/11 10:13 AM
Oh Kristi, looooooong story laugh

TxsSun's photo
Sun 02/06/11 10:11 AM
Afternoon all drinker waving

TxsSun's photo
Sun 02/06/11 10:10 AM
So if the baby is five months old, where is baby daddy?

TxsSun's photo
Sun 02/06/11 10:08 AM
home

TxsSun's photo
Sun 02/06/11 10:07 AM
He works six hours a day, gets to play the rest of the time.
He gets a monthly check and has to pay no bills. Why do WE pay them to be there and they don't have to pay a dime? We have a son and the funny thing is, he will NEVER have to pay child support. It is NEVER considered back child support as long as he is there.

I think their life in those cells are way better than the outside world. What could suck about it? They get food, clothing, housing, showers, electricity, cable, internet, volleyball, football, and most live a better life than 25% of us civilians who work for everything.

TxsSun's photo
Sun 02/06/11 10:01 AM
Edited by TxsSun on Sun 02/06/11 10:01 AM
Oops, wrong thread laugh

TxsSun's photo
Sun 02/06/11 10:00 AM
Is he in Georgia?

TxsSun's photo
Sun 02/06/11 09:59 AM

prisoners are people

try living in four concrete walls in the summertime and tell me you dont need AC to survive?

try living in below freezing temperatures and say you dont need heat to survive?

why do people on the streets DIE in the winter and in the hot summers, because the body DOES need a certain amount of temperature regulation..... just being 'indoors' doesnt always do quite enough to provide that

these people broke the law, sure, but MOST are not violent offenders so why should they be treated like complete crap, as if those on the 'outside' dont EVER break and bend rules,,,,

I dont think TECHNOLOGY like cable or internet or cell phones is necessary and is a privilege that those in jail dont need to have, but Im sure that is an exception and not the rule when it happens and Im sure prison still remains pretty much a crappy place to have to be

Not trying to disagree here, however I do have experience with this issue. My ex husband was in a State prison and now he is in Federal prison. He himself will tell you, life there is way better than on the outside.

TxsSun's photo
Sun 02/06/11 09:57 AM
I am getting kicked already this morning love

TxsSun's photo
Sun 02/06/11 09:55 AM

Uncle Krupa can we go see the polar bears?............smokin

no, i want to see the monkeys!!!!

Aren't there enough here? laugh

TxsSun's photo
Sun 02/06/11 09:54 AM

bugs

Charles should have one :-)

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Now that was funny!

TxsSun's photo
Sun 02/06/11 09:52 AM
Core

TxsSun's photo
Sun 02/06/11 09:51 AM

Im not saying to be inhumane either.
But I dont see were they need to be given everything.
If prison is made to be Hated. In that I mean not the place you want to live out the rest of your life. Then fewer people will want to take the risk of going back.

That is what prison should be.
They still have a roof over there head. They still get food three times a day.
They still have clothes on there back.
Do they get Ac. nope. Do they need ac to live. Nope.
They are safe from the weather. they are fed an clothed.
That is all they need.
In the end they don't like it an don't want to go back to they improve they-er behavior an do what is right.

I so agree with this. I did that to a child of my own, once I was told by the police I could and it not be abuse. So why do the prisoners get so much "freedom"?

TxsSun's photo
Sun 02/06/11 09:44 AM
mole

TxsSun's photo
Sun 02/06/11 09:27 AM
I think in my sleep. grumble

TxsSun's photo
Sun 02/06/11 09:16 AM
I will make the first move when I feel there may be a connection. Whether friends or otherwise.

TxsSun's photo
Sun 02/06/11 09:15 AM
I'm watching it alone as well :smile:

Ok, I will have the baby laugh

TxsSun's photo
Sun 02/06/11 09:12 AM
Yes, you go to your Mail tab and go to sent.
You will be able to open it up there.

TxsSun's photo
Sun 02/06/11 09:11 AM

I would like to be a sailor of the seas, live by the sea and travel the world by my boat.

drinker I agree

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25