Nickvanillagorilla's photo
Fri 10/23/09 02:28 PM
rofl :laughing: :thumbsup: oh yeah, when good football is on I always do my best to tune in

The Gators go into Mississippi State where they are 0-4 in their last 4 meetings. More than likely they will be without defensive captain Brandon Spikes and both starting D-tackles Jaye Howard and Lawrence Marsh. With those factors considered and the Gators struggling on offense this year, it should be a tough game to win. Oh and 1 added bonus MSU's head Coach was the former offensive Coordinator for the defending national champ gators, Dan Mullen

Fri 10/23/09 11:22 AM
"We play Tn and are a 14-17 point favorite!"

That should a great defensive game, cbs 3:30 eastern time

Thu 10/22/09 08:23 AM

23-20 Gators

It was Arkansas game, the refs gave it to the gators

Razorbacks 20 penalties 170yds, gators 2 penalties 10yds indifferent sick ill

still shocked about that, call holding one way, or pass interference, gotta call it the other way as well. At least they will have a couple weeks to improvespock or notwhoa..... Go Gators!!!ohwell

Wed 10/21/09 10:17 PM

you did they scooted right on by just as you said, Arkansas got beat by the refs otherwise Florida would have slipped even more

Well, if watching the gator/razorback game wasn't proof enough, the officiating crew from that game have been suspended 2 weeks by the sec. These refs 3 weeks ago made a controversial call in the close LSU/Georgia game when they called Georgia wr A.J. Jones for excessive celebrating late in the 4th quarter with just over a minute to play. Georgia had the lead 13-12, eventually losing 20-13.

Mon 10/19/09 01:58 PM
lucky

Mon 10/19/09 11:42 AM
The Harris poll replaced the ap poll in 2005 since the ap wanted nothing to do with the flawed BCS

Harris poll(fans) USA today (coaches) and the pitiful BCS (system)

Mon 10/19/09 11:28 AM

AWWWW, but it feels so good to bask in the warmth of the #1 position!!

Roll - Tide!!!

So it would seem, although Florida remains #1surprised in all 3 major polls including the most important, BCS
http://espn.go.com/college-football/bcs
I wonder what qualified them for such a ridiculous rankingspock slaphead :thumbsup: :laughing:

Where do you get 3 polls favor Fla? ...I've only seen 5 polls(AP=Ala, ESPN=Ala, CBS=Ala, BCS=Fla, and USA=Fla)! ????

Maybe the ridiculous ranking you speak of, could have a little something to do with "7-0"!! You just need to suck up the last game, and the new rankings...we/everyone knows that the ref's gave the Fla/Ark game to Fla. Even the commentators as much as said so.

Alabama should be #1, I was implying Florida received a ridiculous ranking.

Follow the link I posted and you will see the 3 Harris,USA today, and BCSdrinker

Mon 10/19/09 09:59 AM

AWWWW, but it feels so good to bask in the warmth of the #1 position!!

Roll - Tide!!!

So it would seem, although Florida remains #1surprised in all 3 major polls including the most important, BCS
http://espn.go.com/college-football/bcs
I wonder what qualified them for such a ridiculous rankingspock slaphead :thumbsup: :laughing:

Sun 10/18/09 11:17 AM
you did they scooted right on by just as you said, Arkansas got beat by the refs otherwise Florida would have slipped even more

Sun 10/18/09 10:54 AM

I was hoping Arkansas would have taken Fla to the cleaners! If they had, then just maybe Alabama might have been pulled up to the #1 position. But that's the way he cookie crumbles...but we(Alabama) will prevail!

Alabama #1 Florida #2sad two weeks in a row Alabama has made potent offenses look confused, they deserve itdrinker

Sat 10/17/09 04:40 PM

23-20 Gators

those last 2 penalties really were BS!.

the pass interference - the defender turned around looking for the ball (as a defender should do).even the commentators said something like "you've gotta be kidding!"

the unsportsman like conduct - the FL dude ran up to block Shepard after the play was over,what was Shepard supposed to do?

i dunno.i didn't expect Arkansas to win but i also didn't expect BS calls like that either grumble

Yeah man especially the unsportsman like. Never seen that kind of disparity in penalties, what a joke.

Sat 10/17/09 04:10 PM
Edited by Nickvanillagorilla on Sat 10/17/09 04:13 PM
23-20 Gators

Fri 10/16/09 06:57 PM

Fri 10/16/09 03:23 AM
Should be a warm welcome for the razorbacks going to the swamp. It will be televised 3:30 eastern time cbs. Gators are 24 pt favorites, although the razorbacks are getting better every week and it should be closer than that
slaphead scared surprised :laughing:

Tue 10/13/09 06:10 PM

Tue 10/13/09 05:36 PM

Here's a surprise given my name...Go Gators!!! happy
:banana: It's great to be a Florida Gator....say, It's great to be a Florida Gator! :banana:

You wont be happy next year lolrofl

Sure he will, they will beat up on Tennesse again, and with John Brantley and a strong d they will compete for the SEC championship and possibly a national title.

noway laugh

Tue 10/13/09 02:19 AM
Edited by Nickvanillagorilla on Tue 10/13/09 02:19 AM
Whats even crazier about Flordia's d is it would'nt even be crazy to say they have a top 3 player in the country at every line of defense, d-line: #8 Carlos Dunlap, LB: #51 Brandon Spikes, CB: #5 Joe Haden, Saftie: #21 Major Right.

Mon 10/12/09 12:20 PM
Alabama's #2 defense as far as allowing 220.5 ypg,#8 in allowing 12.5 points per game . Flordia's #1 in both 6.5 poits per game, and 202.6 ypg. They both only allowed 3 points on the road to sec powerhouses this week. I will say this though, Alabama's defensive numbers are much more impressive considering they played one of the best offenses in the nation in Virgina Tech which was easily my faviorate game of the season thus far. Two great defenses, the gators from what I have watched have the most talented defense I ever seen in my time of following college football.

Mon 10/12/09 11:48 AM
Yeah Boston gets better every year with Rondo. Trevor Ariza now in Houston was very good, great athlete will continue to get better on the defensive end were he is already explosive. I agree with Orlando losing alot, but to me if Vince Carter has anything left in the tank, having a scorer like him to complament Dwight Howard could prove too be huge. I think they kept Mikeal Pietruas and Rashard Lewis as well.

Mon 10/12/09 11:33 AM
Unfortunetly I think the lakers will have one of their best seasons of all time. The pick up of Ron Artest now allows for Kobe to rest. Ron Artest will guard the opposing teams best shooting guard or small forward almost every night. Last time Kobe had a luxury any where near that was when the Lakers had Rick Fox who was nowhere close to Ron Artest skill set on either side of the ball.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next