Community > Posts By > azrae1l

azrae1l's photo
Sun 04/06/08 10:00 PM
around here only bar skanks at the bars, and you can pick one of them up for a smoke and a shiney nickle......

azrae1l's photo
Sun 04/06/08 09:48 PM
i vote for hillary....

we haven't had a decent assassination in a very long time.......

azrae1l's photo
Sun 04/06/08 09:45 PM
bill pullman.......

what can i say anybody that can defeat dark helmet or a horde of aliens has got to be good for the country......

azrae1l's photo
Sun 04/06/08 09:33 PM
only thing i can do.....

kidnapping......

azrae1l's photo
Sun 04/06/08 07:54 PM
depending on how your coming in, there's 4 main entrences that all come together right about the center at a huge lake. the western side has the vast majority of the hot springs and gysers, the north end has all the falls and most of the wildlife. the south end has another lake and the grand tetons, the east really doesn't have anything but a long road out....

there's hiking trails all over the place but i'd say the best is in the tetons. what we did when we went was got a map with all the routes on it and went one direction for a couple days and we never ran out of things to see or do. the falls up north were probably the best views as well as a few spots down the south road. the western is a lot of grass lands and rivers with great scenery.

there's really so much there you can't really pic the best, i'd just set a course to follow and just see the things as you pass them. you got plenty of time to see a huge piece of it.

azrae1l's photo
Sun 04/06/08 07:45 PM
western and northern sides are the better, more to see.

azrae1l's photo
Sun 04/06/08 07:03 PM
thanks for bragging.....

azrae1l's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:43 AM
that theory only works if you believe in god or gods

azrae1l's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:41 AM
i only got o bars with live music, even a keg of beer doesn't make a dive bar any better.....

azrae1l's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:36 AM
i did all the time, but i went to see bands or to bs with friends....

azrae1l's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:31 AM

So I was going through some old history textbooks reading the things they teach about ancient cultures, and started thinking "how do they know?". In all honesty it would make sense as most ancient writing is interpreted by someone much like The Bible was, and we have how many different religions preaching on the same Bible? So it is not a completly out-there idea that in fact some of the writings that they interpreted could in fact be way off or wrong all together.

If you take this and understand that we could of been taught the wrong history as opposed to what actually occured or was written at the time. I think it is a high possibility.

i forget who said it but they said "history is written by the victors".

we have no idea if what was written is actually what happened let alone if we're interpreting or translating it correctly........

azrae1l's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:25 AM

yeah i'd like to see his romantic sidelaugh

i actually have one, go figure......

i tried to kill it but the damned pesticides just made me dizzy....

azrae1l's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:23 AM
Edited by azrae1l on Sun 04/06/08 12:23 AM

because in person if you can't tell i like u then u r just senseless

Yes, and most men don't get subtle gestures... you have to hit them in the head with a frying pan until they realize you like them....

ok i'll give you that one, most men wouldn't know a flirt if it crawled up their ass and tickled their colon.....

My new pet name for you is Mr. Romance......

i thought it was asshole.....

i respond to asshole easier......

azrae1l's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:21 AM

because in person if you can't tell i like u then u r just senseless

Yes, and most men don't get subtle gestures... you have to hit them in the head with a frying pan until they realize you like them....

ok i'll give you that one, most men wouldn't know a flirt if it crawled up their ass and tickled their colon.....

azrae1l's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:19 AM

First move, second move, blah, blah, blah. It sounds more like a fear of rejection than anything.laugh

I don't see any problem with a woman approaching a man if they're interested, or the other way around. drinker

It's not a matter of old fashioned or any of that fearie tale crap. Women have been asking men out for centuries.

exactly, it doesn't really matter who goes up to who, if their interested they should just do it

azrae1l's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:12 AM

guys make it way more obvious that they are interested in a girl
if the girl is interested too she shouldnt wait for him not these days

I wouldn't call it waiting so much as wanting the quality guy who is willing to take it upon himself to make the first move.

so whats wrong with us wanting the same thing?

azrae1l's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:09 AM
i like dher till she became a flaming b!tch....

i didn't like that i stayed with her for 2 years......

azrae1l's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:07 AM
i have absolutely no problem going up to any girl and and hitting on them. sometimes i do if they strike my interest enough, but if a girl is interested in me i fully expect her to at least be able to come up and say hi, how are, fine weather we're having not just sit there and wait and wait and wait.

azrae1l's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:03 AM

who cares what works and what doesn't, it's all a double standard.

guys are b!tches for not doing it
girls won't do it, but thats just peachy

i've been convinced no woman is worth my time, if they want me to look at them seriously and not like some lying cheating stealing b!tch then they need to have the guts to prove it, not wait for me to do all the work for them so they can feel special....
hows that workin for ya??????????

actually works pretty well. all the women who speak to me i actually know are interested in me not in what i'm going to do for them trying to get their attention.

azrae1l's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:01 AM

When a girl makes the first move she loses a lot. Girls like to be "chased" or whatever you want to call it. If a guy can't make the first move then he is pretty much a ***** and thats so not attractive.

but it's alright for the guy to lose alot by pretty much being forced to do all the work?

if you are a real man then you shouldnt be afriad to make the first move

and if your a real woman you don't need to sit around and wait for the guy to do everything as an excuse for being scared.....

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25