Community > Posts By > rko712

rko712's photo
Sun 11/17/13 02:41 PM

No, but my granddaughter has lots of them & she's single!! happy
Have you ever been thrown off a horse? laugh
oh yeah?? Lol And I have 5 tats myself.
Never rode a horse.

Ever gotten away with a speeding ticket?

rko712's photo
Sun 11/17/13 02:36 PM

I'd love to meet Paintecards and Sweetcalli

:thumbsup:

Sweet, I'd like to meet you too....flowerforyou

We can have a mock marriage if you want one, sort of like the mock turtle in Alice in Wonderland...:wink:
Haha sweet!! :banana:

And yes, sweetcalli is pretty phenomenal.

rko712's photo
Sun 11/17/13 02:33 PM

No.
Have you ever been carded and been mistaken for someone who is underage to drink?
when I shave lol I quit smoking but when shaved..at 29...I would get carded and Id checked for cigarettes.

Have you ever gotten a tattoo?

rko712's photo
Sun 11/17/13 02:29 PM

Sweetcalli's taken. :smile:
im aware lol meet.. I didnt say marry today. :smile:

rko712's photo
Sun 11/17/13 02:20 PM

No.
Have you ever changed something about yourself for a love interest?
yes I shaved my beard off shocked

Have you ever been mistaken for someone else and they swear they know you. .but you really don't?

rko712's photo
Sun 11/17/13 02:16 PM

rko712's photo
Sun 11/17/13 02:07 PM

Aren't we all looking for that?
I thought so :thumbsup:

Or atleast pretending lmao
hahaha something like that

rko712's photo
Sun 11/17/13 08:37 AM
I don't wanna go to work sad

Talk to yall later! Have a great day everyonewaving

rko712's photo
Sun 11/17/13 12:43 AM

Have you ever wanted to stay up and chat but your eyes were just too heavy to let you?

Thanks for chatting rko!
Yeah.. kinda struggling there now lol

And yeah, thanks to you too! (Sent a request btw ;) )

rko712's photo
Sun 11/17/13 12:31 AM

Yep right now actually.

Not sure how it works..lol!

How'd that work out for you?
very nice lol and apparently it didnt. Im single:( lol

Have you ever dated someone online and never actually meet them in person?

rko712's photo
Sun 11/17/13 12:22 AM

:angel:

No I'm not normally the one that makes the first move.

Have you ever been in a long distance relationship?
Yes, have you?

rko712's photo
Sun 11/17/13 12:11 AM

Yes I love those kind of dates! Haven't had one in a good while tho. Have you ever done the deed on a first date? Haha?
Yes and it was totally unexpected! Haha

Sweetcalli-Have you?

Have you ever made the moves to suggest "the deed" and be turned down?

rko712's photo
Sun 11/17/13 12:07 AM

Yo momma so fat she fell and I didn't wanna laugh but the ground was crackin up. My fav. Yo momma joke lol
laugh rofl

I told you best ever hahahaha
Bahaha yeah thats great stuff.

rko712's photo
Sun 11/17/13 12:05 AM

Your pretty cute, however it sounds like maybe your a bit vain! I want a woman who's looking at me more than in the mirror! Js.

Uh huh..drinker

This thread is still goingsurprised whoa :angel:
sad but true and I totally agree with dude above... I used to work with this really hot woman..like really hot. But her attitude blew so it kinda knocked her down a few. Her vainess kills it. Not to keep beating a dead horse. Speaking of which. . Im amazed this topic is still being talked about lol

It's like watching a trainwreck, you know you shouldn't look, but you can't stop staring.....laugh

I like to think people can be attractive and have a good personality, but I seem to be in the minority on that.
i'd like to think I fall in that category but then I sound vain lollaugh

Not really. There's a difference in healthy self esteem and vanity....it just bothers me when people act like looks and personality have to be an either/or thing, like really??? I do not believe that.

And I like your profile pic and you seem cool on here, so perhaps you're both.:wink:
And agreed. I do look at physical looks but a brain in their noggin (sp?) Is more attractive. Gotta have substance.

Yay....someone agrees with me. That hardly ever happens.laugh
Totally agree lol

rko712's photo
Sun 11/17/13 12:02 AM

No I'd be so confused!

Has that happened to you rko?
Unfortunately, yes. We had a long 12 hr date. Thoroughly enjoyed one another. Couldn't keep us separated the entire time. Not like sexual, just really into each other.. long story short, I heard from her the next day. Short chat, like she was busy. Nothing for a week.. after a week she gave me the " as genuine as you are and true..ive met someone else and we clicked... sorry. "
12 hr date and we didnt "click"?? Lol oh well.

Have you ever had a crazy long date like that?

rko712's photo
Sat 11/16/13 11:55 PM

Your pretty cute, however it sounds like maybe your a bit vain! I want a woman who's looking at me more than in the mirror! Js.

Uh huh..drinker

sad but true and I totally agree with dude above... I used to work with this really hot woman..like really hot. But her attitude blew so it kinda knocked her down a few. Her vainess kills it. Not to keep beating a dead horse. Speaking of which. . Im amazed this topic is still being talked about lol

It's like watching a trainwreck, you know you shouldn't look, but you can't stop staring.....laugh

I like to think people can be attractive and have a good personality, but I seem to be in the minority on that.

Not really. There's a difference in healthy self esteem and vanity....it just bothers me when people act like looks and personality have to be an either/or thing, like really??? I do not believe that.

And I like your profile pic and you seem cool on here, so perhaps you're both.:wink:
And agreed. I do look at physical looks but a brain in their noggin (sp?) Is more attractive. Gotta have substance.

rko712's photo
Sat 11/16/13 11:49 PM

Yep to both! It was a blind date too. Dude forced my hand onto his "goods" if you know what I mean!

Have you ever had a blind date that worked out?
slaphead wow. Omg. *shakes head* guys today. ..

And never been on a blind date. I do good to date lol

Have you ever had an amazing first date, mutual on both sides...only to get turned down for a second?

rko712's photo
Sat 11/16/13 11:44 PM

Uh huh..drinker

rko712's photo
Sat 11/16/13 11:41 PM

No I'd never do that to anyone. I wouldn't appreciate that being done to me either.

Have you ever been totally repulsed on a first date?
not repulsed but offended on a first date.

Sweetcalli-have you been repulsed?

Have you ever went on a blind date?

rko712's photo
Sat 11/16/13 11:35 PM
Edited by rko712 on Sat 11/16/13 11:36 PM

Nope not brave enough.
Ever wanted someone's attention really bad but they just kept ignoring you?
yes and I gave up trying. If I wasnt important to them...why try to make them so to me?

Have you ever been stood up on a date?

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25