Community > Posts By > iheartyew

iheartyew's photo
Mon 07/06/09 08:02 AM
A lot of people are saying move out. I'm a single mom working full time and I'm barely making ends meets. I'm not going to drown in finances just so some guy will consider seeing me.

Moblodite, he does have 1 kid but doesn't live at home. I also have just 1 kid. And my mom keeps her while I'm working and if I go out.

Fearandloathing, if you read the whole thread you would see that he isn't answering my messages. So now what?

iheartyew's photo
Sun 07/05/09 08:35 PM
I don't believe age matters.

I dated a guy 15 yrs older than me. I was closer to his daughters age than his and he was much closer to my moms age than mine.

iheartyew's photo
Sun 07/05/09 07:28 PM

Well, let's see... I have been talking to this guy, let's call him Bob, and I really feel like this could work. He is a few years older than me and lives on his own. I on the other hand still live with my mom, who by the way still tries to control my life even though I am 22. Ok so here's the problem... My mom hates the way I "met" him (mingle2) and I know she is going to have a fit when I want to actually see him. I told him all this because honesty is key. Now I believe he wants to just forget the whole thing. What should I do? Please give what advice you can I would appreciate it. I really like this guy so far. :(

Are you sure that he wants to forget the whole thing?

If he does, that's not very mature to me.

Yea, I'm almost positive. Seeing as he isn't answering my messages anymore. :(

iheartyew's photo
Sun 07/05/09 07:19 PM

Thank you!

I have tried to move out but a bad 3 years (too personal to post) has set me back horribly! But I am still working towards moving out :)

iheartyew's photo
Sun 07/05/09 07:03 PM
Well, let's see... I have been talking to this guy, let's call him Bob, and I really feel like this could work. He is a few years older than me and lives on his own. I on the other hand still live with my mom, who by the way still tries to control my life even though I am 22. Ok so here's the problem... My mom hates the way I "met" him (mingle2) and I know she is going to have a fit when I want to actually see him. I told him all this because honesty is key. Now I believe he wants to just forget the whole thing. What should I do? Please give what advice you can I would appreciate it. I really like this guy so far. :(

iheartyew's photo
Wed 07/01/09 08:28 PM
I'm confused and curious. Not a good combo lol

iheartyew's photo
Wed 07/01/09 07:49 PM

Could tell love(in your heart) it would be?

Umm... What?!

iheartyew's photo
Wed 07/01/09 06:49 PM
I know this is probably a stupid question but... Did you write that or is it already a song?

iheartyew's photo
Wed 07/01/09 06:43 PM
Edited by iheartyew on Wed 07/01/09 06:44 PM

I'm looking for a cute woman. You can have the girls.

Now you are just being picky! :p hehe

That I am...

Well at least you will never settle. Which is a good thing I might add!

iheartyew's photo
Wed 07/01/09 06:29 PM

I'm looking for a cute woman. You can have the girls.

Now you are just being picky! :p hehe

iheartyew's photo
Wed 07/01/09 06:19 PM
Hey hey hey! I'm new and cute what more can u ask for?! Lol just kidding!

iheartyew's photo
Tue 06/30/09 08:52 PM
Hi everyone !

It seems to me that this topic has pretty much died down but I am new here and maybe, just maybe, we can bring it back.

But anyways, I'm a bisexual atheist just looking for people to chat with.

iheartyew's photo
Tue 06/30/09 06:58 PM
Hi yall...

I'm from RR n bored wit ppl here so I'm jus lookin for ppl to talk to.

Goin to OBX on the 10th wit my daughter n lookin for someone to chill wit since all my friends there moved away :(

1 2 4 Next