NegusGlennDennis's photo
Sun 01/24/16 11:37 AM
Same as whites that play with kids and shoot up churches,bomb schools,steal land (America),shoots up movies theaters,and many other atrocities throughout the world...Man u better look up your history...

NegusGlennDennis's photo
Sun 01/24/16 11:34 AM
Lmao u guys are funny

NegusGlennDennis's photo
Sun 01/24/16 11:32 AM
Accusations.!! If he raped those females he would b in jail plain and simple...Of course I'll never b able to get through to you because it's only right for you to want people of color to b looked upon in a negative image just lyk the rest lmao

NegusGlennDennis's photo
Sun 01/24/16 11:28 AM
My point is if you're constantly being looted and robbed how can u b great? Now don't get me wrong Africa is advancing in ways that most wouldn't believe simply because the media refuses to show anything positive about people of color...Well only when it's to their benefit of course

NegusGlennDennis's photo
Sun 01/24/16 11:24 AM
Hell they did it to Andrew Jackson,Ole Abraham Lincoln,and let's not forget how they blew Kenndy's head off...

NegusGlennDennis's photo
Sun 01/24/16 11:22 AM
Look at what they did to Muammar Ghadafi...Just when he was about to put a central bank in Africa backed by Lybia's gold they took him out...Simply because that very thing would've disrupted all other banks in the world,why though? The country of Africa has that one thing that means everything to everybody and that's Gold...The U.S currency isn't backed by anything except IOU's and the fact that we're all basically apart of this corperation's assembly line...

NegusGlennDennis's photo
Sun 01/24/16 11:14 AM
How can your car run at it's full potential when parts always seem to end up missing? The world has been robbing and looting Africa forever.!! So again I ask how can your car run at it's full potential when parts always comes up missing?

NegusGlennDennis's photo
Sun 01/24/16 11:11 AM
Exactly.!!

NegusGlennDennis's photo
Sun 01/24/16 11:07 AM
Who taught the world about math,astrology,sciences,and everything else? Africa.!! Where did everyone go to study? Africa.!! Oh even Plato and the rest of those thieves went to Africa to study but claimed they "somehow" didn't
DO YOUR RESEARCH

NegusGlennDennis's photo
Sun 01/24/16 11:03 AM
Just wanna share some laughs and get to know someone that's all nothing more nothing less....If it develops into more then awesome if not then it's still awesome sauce.!!

NegusGlennDennis's photo
Sun 01/24/16 10:56 AM
Sending support both physical and through positive energy.!!

NegusGlennDennis's photo
Sun 01/24/16 10:54 AM
Don't debate me do your research!!

NegusGlennDennis's photo
Sun 01/24/16 10:45 AM
Look what happened.!!! Hmm now I wonder what do the media has to say about Brother Cosby now that he's gotten ALL CHARGES dropped

NegusGlennDennis's photo
Thu 01/14/16 02:27 PM
If I was blind the ones that would be able to impress me are those with amazing positive energy along with a great personality to go along with it

NegusGlennDennis's photo
Thu 01/14/16 02:24 PM

Well their attempts to destroy the legacy of another Black man has once again failed...

who's " they're"

NegusGlennDennis's photo
Thu 01/14/16 02:23 PM
Lol you're right "their"

NegusGlennDennis's photo
Thu 01/14/16 02:21 PM
Where's all the beautiful ladies from my city with the brains,personality,and positive energy to match?

NegusGlennDennis's photo
Thu 01/14/16 02:18 PM
This music speaks to your soul

NegusGlennDennis's photo
Thu 01/14/16 02:17 PM
Well they're attempts to destroy the legacy of another Black man has once again failed...

NegusGlennDennis's photo
Thu 01/14/16 02:15 PM
If the world was blind who would u b able to impress

1 3 Next