Community > Posts By > TheLonelyWalker

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Sun 08/10/08 04:38 AM
morning good JSH people

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Sun 08/10/08 04:29 AM
I just get back from my job, so i haven't gone to bed yet.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Sun 08/10/08 04:29 AM
the doors were wide open when you came. the doors are wide open if you leave. and the doors will be wide open if you come back.

godspeed.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Sun 08/10/08 04:27 AM
just getting up or who hasn't gone to bed yet?

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Sun 08/10/08 04:18 AM

What lessons would you teach and/or advice would you give a child to prepare them for life? flowerforyou

educate yourself. a mind is a precious thing to waste. read as much as you can. question everything with no bias. seek the truth above everything. Love God. Don't judge others. Every single person is your brother and your sister.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Sun 08/10/08 04:15 AM

We ignore who adore us,
Adore who ignore us.
Love who hurts us and,
hurt who loves us...............

that happens because sometimes our egoes are bigger than our butts.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Sun 08/10/08 04:11 AM
Everything is possible.
However, in the same way some claim that the guy nailed to the cross is just a mere crazy man because there is no solid evidence to support his acts and teachings.
I also can say the same about aliens there is no solid evidence to prove their existance other than blurry pictures and the Roswell myth.
Nevertheless, everything is possible. To say that the planet earth is the only living planet within the Universe is to limit God as the director of the vatican's observatory stated.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Sun 08/10/08 04:06 AM

Thanks Abra, for your clear and concise posts.

JBflowerforyou

you two are so cute when agree in everything.flowerforyou

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Sat 08/09/08 06:46 PM
check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P86fPsC_cCQ&feature=related

I love my country.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Sat 08/09/08 06:28 PM
I'm getting ready to go to work.
Very pathetic, ain't it?

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Sat 08/09/08 06:00 PM

Christianity is a religion that has proclaimed a tenet that it will only use the Bible as it's source of Holy Scripture.

Well that is as far as the fundamentalists.
The Catholic Church has more sources to base the faith.
But since even the Bible is a fairy tale, whatever other sources the Catholic Church has will be also fairy tales for you. Ergo, it's not worth it explaining them to you.
Just keep in mind that just the fundies believe in the doctrine of SOLA SCRIPTURA, I don't agree with that. It's utterly ridiculous.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:52 PM

That's the line that should never be crossed Miguel.

You can believe in Christianity all you want. I'm not saying that you are an evil person for doing so. I'm merely saying that I don't believe the story myself and giving the reasons why I disbelieve it. That opinion should not be taken as disrespect because no disrespect is intended.

It's just an honest view. flowerforyou

I have never crossed that line, as far as I understand.
I have never call you evil for whatever your God's experience is.
I might have misused the term respect because what i meant is that since you and I have different positions in which will never agree we should respect each one's position.
I see that your problem is the reconciliation of the old with the new testament, and the horror that produces in you the sacrifice of the cross.
The Old Testament is the section of the Bible which has be read more metaphorically than anything else, and just understand that the people of God in those days understood God as warrior, that is precisely what Jesus came to change, and that is why He was so misunderstood by the Jews who were expecting a warrior messiah king who was going to deliver them from the Romans. They did not understand the real liberation that Jesus was and is offering.
Thus, Jesus came to make the Old Testament perfect that is why the speech is absolutely different.
Good James, you can keep believing as you wish, I have said too many times that my intention is never to convert anybody, specially you.
However, if you have the right to say why do you think christianity is the biggest lie in all times, I also have the right to say why I think christianity (not the fundamentalistic approach) is the biggest truth in all times (Obviously this is my point of view.)

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:31 PM

Painted my nails at a conference table during a lull in a company meeting before.

Ooooo so shiny! laugh

then you lost your virginity, now you can do that anytime you want to.:tongue: :tongue: :banana:
Think I should try for the toenails next time? :tongue:

ofcourse sweetie.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:26 PM
why does a love relationship has to be based upon financial support?
that is why marriage by the state is such a disgrace.
the only ones who need to be supported are the children bore by the couple.
the spouses are adult independant individuals who need to be able to financially support individually because as far as things are right now getting married and divorced is as easier as changing underwear.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:21 PM

OMG...THERES ACUTUALLY A PLACE WHERE YOU ASK PEOPLE IF THEY THINK THAT YOUR HOT!!!LMAO!laugh
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, THAN YOUR PROBABLY NOT!
THAT IS...
UNLESS YOU HAVENT LEARNED YET THAT...
"SEXY IS NOT A LOOK, ITS AN ATTITUDE!".:banana:

I cant help but get a visual, of someone holding someones head, whos in a coma...and asking...
"AM I HOT?"...and then nodding the persons head to say, "yes". lol.laugh

I couldn't agree more.
People who make such questions have low self-steem or are attention-whores which at the end is the same.
However, since this is a public dating site everybody is allowed to waste time and space. Ergo, everybody is also allowed to answer to those threads or just ignore them.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:17 PM

stay out of them strip clubs mirrorlaugh

he is in love with a stripper:banana:

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:15 PM

Why is it that you read all these forums on religion and such and you see this topic brought up over and over again.
God created man to be with woman!

I believe in God and many other spiritual things but get sooooo aggrivated when everyone blows up about man should NOT be with man and woman should NOT be woman!

We are people too da**it!! Don't I deserve the happiness just as much as the next person!!!!
Or should I say don't I deserve it as much as the next heterosexual person!

it's very simple. put yourself above all those who tell you those things.
with saying this I am not changing my point of view with regard same sex couples.
I'm just saying that if you are happy being who you are, then the hell with the rest.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:13 PM

been there done that later, about 3 years, to find out he wasnt at who who he said he was

exactly my point.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:12 PM

Painted my nails at a conference table during a lull in a company meeting before.

Ooooo so shiny! laugh

then you lost your virginity, now you can do that anytime you want to.:tongue: :tongue: :banana:

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:11 PM

:smile: What do you think about meeting someone only once and liking them alot almost instantly?:smile:

a delusion.