Community > Posts By > scttrbrain

scttrbrain's photo
Fri 05/01/09 07:57 AM
Edited by scttrbrain on Fri 05/01/09 08:01 AM

YAY KAT!!!!flowers

I already messaged you at:wink: the other place.

I saw that...thank you Joel.

Thanks everyone. I am in love.......

<<< Guess I should have thought about pictures, huh? That's what I get.

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Thu 04/30/09 01:58 PM
Edited by scttrbrain on Thu 04/30/09 02:01 PM
Well, it isn't as good as I thought it was. The thing that I have now is the favorites (a second toolbar) and it keeps absolutely everything! I mean if I click all over here in this site..it keeps it. Every topic. Deleting it is a bich.

Kat

I'm gonna figure this crap out if it kills me. I even re downloaded IE8 and now I have all these MSN toolbars, I have deleted one of them but the other one still hangs on. Okay...now tha toolbar is gone. Whewwww. Now back to my prob.

scttrbrain's photo
Thu 04/30/09 01:04 PM
Okay...well it isn't exactly on top where I am used to it being, but I can find the newer ones. I think somehow I got into a privacy setting. Maybe this will be ok though.

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:57 PM
Guess what!?? I have it! Don't ask me what I did?? Well, I went to ask.com and found something there and did some stuff. Then I clicked on favorites and there it was on the side of that. Then I clicked that and woo hoo..it is coming up now. So far. Wait and see.

Thanks.

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:49 PM
bump

scttrbrain's photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:16 PM

oh sunshine I'm sorry that's all I know as I have never used 'system mechanic' and dont like McAfee (dont use it anymore).

I will ask around and bump this thread every so often - maybe the computer guru's on M2 can help :wink:

I have a feeling I clicked something that did this to myself. While cleaning and fixing problems I had. I have so many thingS in my favorites bar that it would take me weeks to find one of my histories to bring up. Deleting all of my favorites would take me ohh lets see.....WEEKS! tears tears I would have thought your reasoning would have helped. It seemed so. I have just been in there again and I am so frustrated. Thank you hon, for trying to help me.

Kattears sad

scttrbrain's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:58 AM
Okay..did that. It is still not letting me in. I thought at first it was my infiltering thing. But that didn't work either.

What am I doing wrong?

When I cleaned and updated my pc I was using "System Mechanic" and "McAfee" I always use them, but I went in a little further and...well...I don't even know now???tears Where's the falling on the floor and screaming and kicking icon??? Waaaaaaaaatears

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:09 AM
Help?? In my quietest small voice.
Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:58 AM

if you are talking about your bookmarks/favorites yes fran is correct

you will need to remark them and you should be fine

Okay...been doing that since yesterday. I still have no dropdown bar. I mean it is there but doesn't respond. It acts like it is going to...but doesn't. It gives a kind of shadow and then it just highlights the bar and I have to escape the bar and type it in and I have done that many times. I still have nothing. I am devastated. HELP!!!!

Not talking about bookmarks or favorites. It is the very top bar where I type in, and then later, I can just click the bar and everything I have been into drops down. It doesn't. I have been into at least 50 sites since this all happened and there is nothing except when I open up my server and my "yahoo.com" comes in and it is there. But it is the only thing that is there until I retype something. Again....HELLLLLP!!!!
Kat

congratulations :banana:

Ok if I understand you, you are referring to your history - listing of pages you have viewed.

for instance go to the url - you type www.m (you want the rest of the url to appear or show multiple choices of websites visited beginning with 'm'.

If I am correct it can be the settings you have on IE - how long you want your history to show, you can change the amt of days etc.

are you using IE or Mozilla?

Internet explorer...yahoo server. I usually do not open ie.. I usually just open yahoo mail and go from there. It works for me. I have tried the IE though..and same thing.

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:55 AM
Edited by scttrbrain on Thu 04/30/09 10:58 AM
Okay...just like now. I am on mingle. If I click on the arrow "dropdown bar" is highlights "mingle" then it does nothing. I click on it and it either highlights or opens white with the print there. Right now it is black letters saying mingle. Now if I click it...it becomes green highlighted and will stay there til I click it again. What happened!!!???

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:49 AM

if you are talking about your bookmarks/favorites yes fran is correct

you will need to remark them and you should be fine

Okay...been doing that since yesterday. I still have no dropdown bar. I mean it is there but doesn't respond. It acts like it is going to...but doesn't. It gives a kind of shadow and then it just highlights the bar and I have to escape the bar and type it in and I have done that many times. I still have nothing. I am devastated. HELP!!!!

Not talking about bookmarks or favorites. It is the very top bar where I type in, and then later, I can just click the bar and everything I have been into drops down. It doesn't. I have been into at least 50 sites since this all happened and there is nothing except when I open up my server and my "yahoo.com" comes in and it is there. But it is the only thing that is there until I retype something. Again....HELLLLLP!!!!
Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:42 AM

her last words to me where I LOVE YOU HONEY!

That's cool. At least you got that.

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:39 AM
Edited by scttrbrain on Thu 04/30/09 10:40 AM
I have never seen gay guys throw themselves at someone. I know plenty of them.

Now...gaydar is indeed a gay term. They use it all the time here.

I was wondering what exactly does gay look like? I know plenty. and...they do not all look like one thinks they woulld expect you know...the hand in the air thing and acting feminine.lol
There are plenty of manly men gay guys.

Faghags are plenty as well. They are the women that like hanging around with them. They are usually besty friends. Most are straight. As gay guys and lesbians don't usually hang.

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Thu 04/30/09 09:50 AM
Thank you all. I am bumping this up so my friends can see it too.

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Thu 04/30/09 09:16 AM
<<<<<
<<<<< My new grandson. Ohhhh he's so perfect.
<<<<<
He has a few things going on right now, but in hopes that it will take care of its'self.

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Wed 04/29/09 09:55 PM
Noah Bradley is in all his glory a beautiful 9lb 1oz boy. Wow. He wasn't too keen on coming naturally. They gave it a good try though. He wasn't tolerating contractions and his blood pressure would drop. They had some scares with Kelsey's heart rate falling as did Noahs. His heart rate fell so that they could not find it. They had her to get on her knees and hands to massage his heart or something like that. Anyway they couldn't take any chances and did a fast c section.

They are keeping an eye on them both. Noahs sugar was either low or high. I can't remember right now. I am tired.

So anyway...I went as soon as I got of work and saw the little man. He is precious. I will post a pic soon.

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Wed 04/29/09 01:22 PM

error check if you have xp

my computer

right click primary drive (usually c)

properties

tools

top box error check

box pops up check both

click start/ok

will get message cant run know run next start up click yes/ok

(this will take awhile)

[i usually do it when i am going to do something else]

go to start

shutdown

restart

it will run on its own

I tried your way adj as I did the other guy as well. When I ran yours adj, I got the volume and checked it out on c drive. It ran and I got no run anything. I still have no dropdown box at the top. When I did a recovery it came back absolutely no protection. So, I re ran the recovery and came back to today and it is protected. I am in a frazzel.

I am running to work now..I will check back around 9 tonight. Thanks guys.

Kat

So anyway..I have to type in what I want to find instead of using the dropdown. It is a pain in the ass.

kat

scttrbrain's photo
Wed 04/29/09 01:21 PM

error check if you have xp

my computer

right click primary drive (usually c)

properties

tools

top box error check

box pops up check both

click start/ok

will get message cant run know run next start up click yes/ok

(this will take awhile)

[i usually do it when i am going to do something else]

go to start

shutdown

restart

it will run on its own

I tried your way adj as I did the other guy as well. When I ran yours adj, I got the volume and checked it out on c drive. It ran and I got no run anything. I still have no dropdown box at the top. When I did a recovery it came back absolutely no protection. So, I re ran the recovery and came back to today and it is protected. I am in a frazzel.

I am running to work now..I will check back around 9 tonight. Thanks guys.

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Wed 04/29/09 12:30 PM

find the restore button and restore it to a previous date

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

That will not affect my new stuff I just downloaded? I mean I did a lot of stuff. Cleaning and downloading new updates. Will all that be okay? I was running sooo slow and getting that box that tells me error reporting thing. Will that not come back? It is all gone now.

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Wed 04/29/09 12:25 PM
I just did a deep clean and almost anything you can think of. Well, a minute ago I could use the "drop down bar" at the top. Now it does not respond. Help!!! I will check in.. in a little bit.

Kat

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next