Community > Posts By > Imbroglio

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:50 AM
lmfao
prolly not in it maybe on the side of the cup lol
But then your hands would be all sticky lmfao

Awwww, Thanks Merle! I soooo love it!!!! happy :thumbsup:

Chris, yours has always had caramel in it....just nobody ever told you! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:48 AM
:wink:

Okay folks, I am getting ready to post the new menu and there has been an addition to it. bigsmile

Hope she likes her blend spock

Thanks (((Merle))) flowerforyou flowerforyou flowers flowers

Why thank you, Chris! I think your picture is very nice as well!!! :banana: smitten flowers blushing

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:48 AM
YAY i was scared for a sec you'd put caramel in mine or something rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Okay folks, I have updated my coffee menu, some blends are no longer available, but new ones are added periodically, so enjoy

merle blend - To good to be bad

sharpshooter on the "mark" blend - Mellow to start, but the more you drink the more robust it gets

m-and-f blend - Only for those who dare to drink the finest can handle this blend. Drink at your own risk, management not responsible for after effects

arcade blend - Has a musical smooth taste

dreamy blend - A blend of espresso with a touch of sweetness added

ladyliz blend - An aromatic blend with a hint of vanilla and spice

grammy09 blend - A friendly aroma, loving robust flavor and sweet as well

MisplacedHalo blend - a friendly blend with a don't look back aroma, living in the day taste

txmomof2 blend - A family blend with texas robust flavor that gives you love and laughter in your heart

MissKim323 blend - A creative blend with a nuturing aroma and a sweet flavoring

B and P blend - A bold, pungent blend that will wake you up quickly

BertDCavemanblend - A blend that will bring out the animal in you

mariposakc blend - A smooth calming blend that will relax and mellow you out

shutterbug blend - A sweet blend that will bring a smile to your face as well as put an extra "skip" in your heart

anton_k blend - A strong, robust blend that mixes well with the shutterbug blend

Silveradogal blend - A light, airy blend with a touch of fun sprinkled in for that extra kick

BL4766 blend - A sweet blend that will get your "motor" running and keep you moving

lilbug blend - A kicking country blend with a "buttercup" flavoring, sure to make you smile

Txsgal3333 blend – A smooth country blend with a hint of sassiness, sure to make you smile

lmbroglio blend – A high octane blend that will make you feel like “puddle jumping” after the 1st sip

Mikey117 blend – A strong, yet “pervy” blend that will pick you up, but may cause strange behavior; drink with caution, management not responsible for any side effects from this blend

directandwrite blend - A smooth and mellow blend that will perk you up and make you laugh with each sip

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:47 AM
<-----grabs a chair for the announcement

Okay folks, I am getting ready to post the new menu and there has been an addition to it. bigsmile

Hope she likes her blend spock

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:46 AM
waving (((((DAW))))))smitten
nice pic :wink:

Morning, ((((((Chris)))))) Fancy meeting you here..... flowerforyou flowers flowers smitten

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:44 AM
<---sneaks and and lets the dinos go back to their playpen

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:43 AM
blushing

think I might be able to borrow that "blush and giggle smiley " for a while?smitten

I need a translator for this I (insert blush and giggle smiley here)
I
I
I
I
I
I
V

flowers flowers flowers flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: blushing :heart: love love flowerforyou smitten :heart: smooched love blushing blushing flowerforyou smooched smooched smooched smooched love smitten smitten flowers flowerforyou love blushing blushing love :heart: smooched smooched smitten smitten smitten

Perhaps, if you've got the translation for me :wink: bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:35 AM
think I might be able to borrow that "blush and giggle smiley " for a while?smitten

I need a translator for this I (insert blush and giggle smiley here)
I
I
I
I
I
I
V

flowers flowers flowers flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: blushing :heart: love love flowerforyou smitten :heart: smooched love blushing blushing flowerforyou smooched smooched smooched smooched love smitten smitten flowers flowerforyou love blushing blushing love :heart: smooched smooched smitten smitten smitten

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:01 AM
<----back in a little while
I need to get a few things done lol
NO!!! they are not down the hall!!! NO they do not involve a rubber duckie or any other novelty item made from rubber, yes I will most likely wind up spilling something on my pants lol

rofl rofl rofl

waving

(((((((everyone)))))))

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 06:58 AM
spock right!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You mean the CARAMEL!!!!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Think we can wait on the wrath until ......hmmmmm.....somewhere around page 50!pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork tongue2

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: bigsmile

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 06:58 AM
waving flowers

Ok guys, i'm outta here for a while.
Gonna go get back in my chair. Got
to get to feeling better.

Talk to ya'll later.

waving

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 06:48 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You mean the CARAMEL!!!!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Think we can wait on the wrath until ......hmmmmm.....somewhere around page 50!pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork tongue2

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 06:47 AM
drinker

happy tuesday alldrinker flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 06:47 AM
lmfao
no page 50 for me
You're all not tricking me into that one gain lol

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 06:37 AM

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 06:34 AM
lmfao
yes i did lol
Alex would never ever let me forget to feed the dinos lol
waving Kimflowers

Good Morning everyone!!!

Chris..SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR YOU FROM MERLE:

CHRIS,
Please feed the dinos today, when I got there yesterday, they were sitting there panting and looking kind of peeked. They begged me to have you feed and water them sometime today.
:laughing: spock

Ohhhhhhhhhh...he didn't feed my Blossom?:cry: :cry: :cry: rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant :angry:

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 06:32 AM
:wink: :smile:

Well that elephant that was on my chest is a bit
lighter but still coughing and now some in my head.
But, i'm getting there. Thank you Chris, for asking!:smile: flowerforyou drinker

((((((Linda))))))flowers Feeling any better yet?

Hi ((Chris))drinker ..Just relaying a messge for you. laugh laugh
Hi ((Cindy))flowerforyou
Hi ((Liz))flowerforyou
Hi ((Grammy))flowerforyou
Hi ((Kim))flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 06:28 AM
((((((Linda))))))flowers Feeling any better yet?

Hi ((Chris))drinker ..Just relaying a messge for you. laugh laugh
Hi ((Cindy))flowerforyou
Hi ((Liz))flowerforyou
Hi ((Grammy))flowerforyou
Hi ((Kim))flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 06:02 AM
rofl rofl rofl
I feed the dinos lol
<----lets the dinos go outside and run around for a littel while lol

Good Morning everyone!!!

Chris..SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR YOU FROM MERLE:

CHRIS,
Please feed the dinos today, when I got there yesterday, they were sitting there panting and looking kind of peeked. They begged me to have you feed and water them sometime today.
:laughing: spock

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 05:56 AM
yawn

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25