Common sense and wisdom
All fall on deaf ears
As I resolve to make you mine

Your beauty shames the fair and nubile maidens
The power of your sex appeal makes me weak at the knees
The older the better
The more mature the sexier
Am I wrong?
Or am I intoxicated at the the thought of tasting old, mature wine?

nep2ra's photo
Thu 08/29/13 01:34 AM

How the hell did I miss this one?shocked ...Love and hate all the anger and passion it made me feel:wink: ..Very nice Nep, very nice!flowers

Thank you very much. Glad you liked it.

nep2ra's photo
Wed 08/28/13 02:35 PM

"It's your body & nothing more." Imprisoned thoughts.

Imprisoned thoughts maybe...

nep2ra's photo
Thu 08/22/13 06:46 AM
Thanks for the appreciation everyone. :)

nep2ra's photo
Thu 08/22/13 06:46 AM

Good writing!!!
I felt the pain.

Maybe what you want is not what you need?

Thank you.

Exactly. What I want is not what I need. Maybe?

nep2ra's photo
Thu 08/22/13 06:45 AM

Lust in the guise of Love is such a letdown. I like how you recognize it for what it is and call a spade a spade. Nice writing

Thank you for appreciating my writing.

nep2ra's photo
Thu 08/15/13 06:45 AM
Thank you.:smile:

nep2ra's photo
Wed 08/14/13 04:33 PM
This I love
That I hate
My mind bent beyond elasticity
Seeking for True Satisfaction
You will find Love
Like a man finds water in a scorching desert
Only to discover it's a deceptive mirage

I found you
Now I hate you
Imprisoned by selfish desire
I have come to loathe the love I loved
It's all a farce
The manipulation of chemical reactions
A flash of hormone here and there
With a dash of lust
And maybe the right songs
Or the charming smile and long hair

For me it's over
I now know what I want
It's your body and nothing more
It's selfish I know
Yet it's brutally honest
Yield

nep2ra's photo
Fri 06/01/12 04:59 AM

nep2ra's photo
Fri 06/01/12 04:49 AM

nep2ra's photo
Thu 05/31/12 03:52 AM
Hello everyone,

I am seeking a white Christian woman who shares my faith; someone I can build a family and future with.

I am 28 years old. I seeking a woman between the ages of 22-34 years. Any interested female can send me a mail and maybe we can meet for a drink and attend church service together.

Thank you for your time.

Have a wonderful day.

nep2ra's photo
Wed 05/30/12 05:37 AM
Brilliant!

nep2ra's photo
Wed 05/30/12 04:59 AM
I woke up this morning after a fitful sleep. The night dragged on and on like the morning was never going to come. Waking up intermittently in between phases of weird dreams and nightmares, I willed sleep to drown me on several occasions but it eluded me. Finally, the the first rays of sunlight hit my sleep deprived eyes and I woke up to begin an early day.

While having a cup of coffee, I wondered how time can fly so quickly without even stopping to wait for you to catch up? Have you wondered why it's such in a hurry and where it goes? I often look in the mirror to observe the effect of travelling in this invisible vehicle as it hurtles through the universe. Try as I might, I can't ignore the signs of ageing. Well, I don't look bad for my age. All thanks to not indulging in age enhancing vices. At 28 years old (Will be 29 in a couple of months), I flatter myself if I say I look 20 but I heard people give me the occasional compliment that I don't look anything as old as I claim to be. (Who are we kidding?!!! lol).

We are getting old. That is the plain hard truth. It's not bad news either. Ageing is an inescapable part of life and as all living things do we must advance in age. The point I'm making is the fear of growing old and remaining alone. Not single but alone. It's a deep seated fear hidden in our subconscious. It's not something we like to face up to or admit but the fear is real and present in everyone of us. It's bad enough to not have someone you can trust; a true friend you can confide in and share your time with but being alone is worse.

I have observed that one can be in the midst of people and still be lonely. Loneliness is a fast spreading virus especially in this part of the world. Humans were made for contact-social contact that is. Yet we live in a society that is highly segregated in every form imaginable. Our evolving belief in finding solace in material things or the latest fad around town doesn't help matters either. We rather find comfort in manufactured products than the wonderful feeling of belonging to a community of caring people. Yet we grow old and become alone. It's our worst fear- growing old and being alone for the rest of our short lives. What could be more miserable than that!

The dating sites come to our rescue. Some genius somewhere thought it would be a brilliant idea if we could use the internet as a tool to bring lonely people together. The rest they say is history. When I look at the age range of people on dating sites, I begin to ask myself where did it all go wrong. From 18 years old to 65 years old, we see people seeking for love or its intended definition. Everybody wants someone and it looks like it's increasingly hard to make friends in the real world, so we all hide behind our computer screens and make up alter egos to become more courageous and approachable.

The clock is ticking, time is going and we are all getting old. Is there any time for 'love'? Will we ever find that special someone? Are we going to be alone for the rest of our short lives? No matter what happens, we should resolve to be happy and live life to the full .Share your happiness with someone. Make another life breathe easier and enjoy the ride. It may happen one day. You never know. There is someone for everyone.

With so much love.

nep2ra.

nep2ra's photo
Tue 05/29/12 05:37 AM
Like most people on this dating site, I joined this site about three years ago in the hope of meeting 'The One'. Countless dates and tons of emails and phone calls, guess what? Yup! I'm still single. You got that right.

My quest in finding a suitable life partner has lead me through many roads; a journey of self discovery where I have learned so many things about my self and hopefully, the workings of the other sex. (if that is even possible). I met quite a number of women who were looking for the same thing I was searching for - companionship. What amuses me is that a lot of us think when we meet that someone special then everything is sorted. Right? Maybe it's true. Maybe it's not.

Happiness is not what someone can give to you. It's what you discover on the inside. If you can't be happy all by yourself, what makes you think you can find happiness on the outside. If you are dependent on another person for happiness there's a grave danger in doing so. What if the person decides to move on or terminate the relationship. What are you going to do?

Everyone wants to be loved and appreciated and this cuts across gender, race, religion or creed. It's a human thing to want to feel loved and to give love. However, because of the systematic programming we have received from society, we are deceived into thinking love or happiness comes in a particular shape, size, height or skin colour. Such stereotypes have been enforced, unfortunately, by the media. What this has lead to is an out-of-touch experience of the very 'humanness' we all share.

We sometimes, consciously or subconsciously, find ourselves manipulating our feelings to fit a particular situation to get what we want. I'm not in the least surprised to see how this has affected our skewed perspective to relationships. These days, relationships become very complicated and it is not rare to see two people engaging in a relationship with their masks on. Our inability to be free to be who we are before others stems from a fear of harsh judgement and criticisms from the other person. So, here we are chasing and chasing that mirage that is so often out of our reach. If at all we find it, we most probably don't know what to do with it.

I have resolved to be as very human as possible and not expect a lot from this site or anybody I meet on here. After all, we are human and imperfect at best. Why complicate things? I hope everyone finds what or who they are looking for. Isn't that what is called success?

Have a great day people.

With Love,

nep2ra.

nep2ra's photo
Sun 02/26/12 03:49 AM
Excellent.

nep2ra's photo
Sat 02/12/11 08:42 AM
Nice one Jimz.

1 3 Next