JaymeStephens84a0lc's photo
Sat 03/12/11 12:39 PM
You look pretty yummy to me :), don't sweat stupid people.

Wed 02/03/10 09:22 PM
Thats really cool :).

The family is a little bizarre to me, but they all seem like good people.

Thu 12/17/09 02:26 PM
The following questions were answered by 2nd grade school children:

Why did God make mothers?

1. She’s the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.

How did God make mothers?

1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
3. God made my Mom just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts.
What ingredients are mothers made of ?

1. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world and one dab of mean.
2. They had to get their start from men’s bones. Then they mostly use string, I think.
Why did God give you your mother and not some other mom?

1. We’re related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people’s moms like me.

What kind of little girl was your mom?

1. My Mom has always been my mom and none of that other stuff.
2. I don’t know because I wasn’t there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
3. They say she used to be nice.
What did Mom need to know about dad before she married him?

1. His last name.
2. She had to know his background. Like is he a crook? Does he get drunk on beer?
3. Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say NO to drugs and YES to chores?
Why did your mom marry your dad?

1. My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my Mom eats a lot.
2. She got too old to do anything else with him.
3. My grandma says that Mom didn’t have her thinking cap on.

Who’s the boss at your house?

1. Mom doesn’t want to be boss, but she has to because dad’s such a goof ball.
2. Mom. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuff under the bed.
3. I guess Mom is, but only because she has a lot more to do than dad.

What’s the difference between moms & dads?

1. Moms work at work and work at home and dads just go to work at work.
2. Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
3. Dads are taller & stronger, but moms have all the real power ’cause that’s who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at your friend’s.
4. Moms have magic, they make you feel better without medicine.

What does your mom do in her spare time?

1. Mothers don’t do spare time.
2. To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long.

What would it take to make your mom perfect?

1. On the inside she’s already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery.
2. Diet. You know, her hair. I’d diet, maybe blue.

If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?

1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I’d get rid of that.
2. I’d make my mom smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who did it and not me.
3. I would like for her to get rid of those invisible eyes on the back of her head.

Thu 12/17/09 01:25 PM

Yeah the one I still see as a good friend was only ever really that...lol. We tried dating out of boredom and quickly decided against it.

The fact that you refuse to be friends with the girl he obviously cares about shows jealousy on your part too. If you had no feelings for him you might try to befriend her and show her that she has nothing to worry about. Do you ever consider that maybe your friend gives her a reason to be jealous behind closed doors?

I never tried 2 date him again after the break-up not even out of boredom, he's only just a good friend no more then that,do I wanna sleep with him again...NO WAY!!! he's too FAT now (so as she)...yikes sick I'd prefer sleeping with HOT handsome guys or sexy pretty girls..worth it...pitchfork ( I guess that's explain how I feel about him). OH NO!!! Jealousy is NOT in my idea of having FUN...no ma'am...I don' get jealous..cause I'm used to the life of getting whatever I want kind of lives...it's just a true good friendhip hard to get..still I'm not jealous of anything.. or any1.
I refuse to be friend with her cause she's a complete moron, she got jealous with every women not only me, even those old women who smile at him for no reason frustrated ; and I explaind 2 her the situation but she doesn't want to listen and as far as what he told her I don't care (not there 2 shut his mouth)...I'm too busy having fun and doing whatever I want...PARTIES and SHOPPINGS are more fun then hang out with some crazy women drinker drinks tongue2

You're not a very good friend to him anyway...lol. Calling him fat and his girlfriend? You don't seem very nice.

Wed 12/16/09 09:34 PM

In those rare instances the girl has to be willing to be my friend too so I can know that she's not up to anything. I don't have many female friends myself, but my exes are exes for a reason. There's one that I still see as a good friend, but if the love of my life asked me to limit contact because it made them uncomfortable in a respectful uncontrolling way I'd oblige.

Try 2 ask her 2 be friend with me??? DON"T think so...she's ugly and crazy...I'd rather befriended with "no woman" then stupid screw-up in the head woman like her...NO WAY!!!indifferent ohwell....seeeee...even u still have 1 u still see as good friend...( we've been friend since b4 dinosaurs roam d earth..if u know what I mean); yeahhhh....I got 2 this topic cause she's not asking the respectful-uncontrolling way, ahhh... well...BITE ME!!!!!:smile: :banana: pitchfork frown drinker drinks drool spock

Yeah the one I still see as a good friend was only ever really that...lol. We tried dating out of boredom and quickly decided against it.

The fact that you refuse to be friends with the girl he obviously cares about shows jealousy on your part too. If you had no feelings for him you might try to befriend her and show her that she has nothing to worry about. Do you ever consider that maybe your friend gives her a reason to be jealous behind closed doors?

Mon 12/14/09 05:40 AM

If they have no kids... there's no reason to continue a friendship other than one of them is having way too hard a time letting go. I don't hang onto exes as friends, I see no reason to do so when there are no kids involved.

Nope...no kid involve, but we've been friend since the dinosours just started to roam d earth...and NOPE neither one of us had a hard time letting go...we were friend b4, and we still friend after we broke up (well till his new gf told him 2 stop talking 2 me), actually he introduced me 2 d 1 after him and 1 b4 him; seeee...not all break ups are nasty...and I don't have any female friends, that's why I stayed friend with him; and NO..sex not always the only option to be friend with some1...:smile: glasses shades

In those rare instances the girl has to be willing to be my friend too so I can know that she's not up to anything. I don't have many female friends myself, but my exes are exes for a reason. There's one that I still see as a good friend, but if the love of my life asked me to limit contact because it made them uncomfortable in a respectful uncontrolling way I'd oblige.

Fri 12/11/09 12:41 PM
I never said I was in a "hurry" either...lol. I'm technically infertile without fertility drugs, so I'm going to have to get some assistance in that avenue no matter how long I wait. Its actually scarier to those who can't have them naturally to wait. I do however need to know that the person I'm with is wanting the same things. If I meet someone and in the first few weeks find out they don't ever want to get married or have kids, I'm happy to move on no matter how much I like them. I refuse, and expect other people to refuse, to settle for anything less than what they want.

Fri 12/11/09 10:26 AM
I never said a woman should settle just for the sake of having kids. It does seem however that if a man knows you want kids anytime in the next 5 years they run screaming. I'm happy to have a kid on my own...lol, but luckily I have a boyfriend who also wants them so in time we'll see. I'm just saying that men my age need to either stop running from the women their age b/c of that or date an 18 year old who is light years from ever wanting kids.

Fri 12/11/09 08:42 AM
If they have kids then a friendly relationship is expected, and even to me required. I wouldn't date a man who bad mouthed his children's mother because thats not right.

If they have no kids... there's no reason to continue a friendship other than one of them is having way too hard a time letting go. I don't hang onto exes as friends, I see no reason to do so when there are no kids involved.

Fri 12/11/09 08:34 AM
I've heard a lot of men say that women my age are in a hurry to get married and have kids. Let me explain WHY fellas, cus I don't think you get it...lol.

We're not necessarily in a hurry, but we know what happens to our bodies in the next 10-15 years. We're only in our peak fertility until about 35, after which becomes more risky to have kids. Not that you cant' have them past that age, but women know what I mean by this. Men: ya'll's little swimmers are good to go for the rest of your life. We don't have the luxury of waiting that long because our fertility depletes tremendously and then eventually stops. Of course you're not in a 'hurry', you got all the time in the world. We don't. Get it? Try to be a little more understanding here please fellas.

Tue 12/01/09 01:11 PM

Avril Lavigne makes me physically nauseous. I once met her sister and she couldn't have been a bigger sleaze. And Napanee is such a dirt hole it's amazing people even admit being from there.

So the chick from Paramore (who aren't a bad band)

Lady Gaga is a FREAK but when she's not exploding or distracting ppl with her space alien antics she's got a great voice. And Katy Perry is kinda awesome. And not just cuz she's dating Russell Brand laugh

HOUSE!!!! Hugh Laurie could do anything and it would be amazing.

You judge Avril because you don't like her sister? Thats small minded...lol, but okay. I'm from a dirthole town too, but I don't deny my roots.
Lady Gaga shouldn't be shown during hours children are awake. If she really is a hermaphrodite, she should represent that small group of people with a little more class. She's the ONLY example of that group of people that the world as a whole has open access to observing, so thats the stereotype she's setting for someone born with that birth defect.
Greys Anatomy, I love that show. Hugh Laurie is definitely awesome, I do also like House but just not as much as Grey's. I've been a Kathrine Heigl fan for many years...lol (my father the hero... yeah that long...lol)

Mon 11/30/09 02:39 PM
LOL sorry had to say that somewhere besides in my head.

Mon 11/30/09 02:38 PM
Shut up. I tuned into Oprah today to watch Tim McGraw and Alicia Keys sing together... that was awesome. I even thought you singing with Jennifer Hudson would be cool... but you're competing with her and u suck so its not working.

Mon 11/30/09 12:34 PM
Yes, thats the performance I saw. I think anyone seeing that as more than hanging onto a pole in order to not fall is the pervert, not Miley. It seriously did not look like she was trying to pole dance. I've SEEN a pole dance...lol, that wasn't even an attempt.

Mon 11/30/09 07:23 AM
Haha and I must say that her walmart clothing line ain't half bad, I can only bring myself to buy her little tye dye tanks b/c everything else has her name on it...lol, but her stuff is cute.

Thu 11/26/09 02:09 AM
Let me make one more point. On Disney channel she is Hannah Montana. She is a disney brand. On stage as Miley Cyrus, she IS in fact a teenage girl who is trying to find who she is just like we've all been at one point. I'm certainly not president of her fan club, but I've seen much worse lately and there could be and WILL be much worse. Hello, didn't little miss high school musical show her muff in pictures she took for Zac Efron(sp?)? Again I mention Lady Gaga, then there's (though I like her and is fine for adults) Britney Spears. I can't even let my nephew listen to the full Nickleback album because any song that hasn't made it to radio isn't ALLOWED to be on radio. The same goes for many other artists right now. As long as she's making music that I can let him listen to without worrying about cussing or him learning things he's not ready to know yet, I'm all for her.

Thu 11/26/09 02:03 AM

I really don't think her fan base is even old enough to make that connection. She was on a cart that was moving, there was a pole there for her to keep her balance. That was the whole story.

We must have seen a different perfomance. The platform I saw her perform on was still and the pole was as well. She was the only thing moving besides the other dancers.

Its possible we did, however she IS still a 16 year old girl. She's not taking her clothes off and I've not seen her do a whole lot to raise eyebrows at. I'd rather my nephew watch her than damn Lady Gaga for cryin out loud. How did YOU dance at 16? If I remember 16 correctly its that age where you think you're grown but you're not, we all go through it. Let her be a teenage girl.

Wed 11/25/09 08:14 PM
I really don't think her fan base is even old enough to make that connection. She was on a cart that was moving, there was a pole there for her to keep her balance. That was the whole story.

Wed 11/25/09 07:49 PM
Avril.
Katy.
Scarlett.

Haha probably something to do with the fact that they're all within a month or so of me... I adore them... Avril September 27th 84, Katy Oct 25th, Scarlett Nov. 22nd. Me: September 21st 1984.. I feel a strange connection with my fellow 84 babies...

Wed 11/25/09 07:44 PM
I saw what you're talking about and it was hardly a pole dance, it was more like hanging onto a pole while dancing. Almost the same thing, but not quite the same connotation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25