Community > Posts By > Lakeman

Lakeman's photo
Sun 09/28/08 02:23 AM
I went to a health fair once and they had 2 human lungs in 2 jars on a table in a booth there. One was a non-smokers lung. The other was a smokers lung who smoked 2 packs a day for 15 years. That lung was as black as coal on the OUTSIDE and it had bumps and lesions all over it. It really was not recognizable as a lung. The other one was pink and perfect just like it should be. That was enough to keep me from EVER smoking cigarettes.
Those things take many years off your life and make many more of your years MISERABLE because you cant breathe to go up a flight of stairs!!
STOP NOW you are committing slow suicide!!!

Lakeman's photo
Sat 09/27/08 10:15 PM
Did you try the key yet? Just work it back and forth till it is free

Lakeman's photo
Sat 09/27/08 09:59 PM
I Luv This Bar

Low Places

Eagles Songs

Thunder Road

Horse With No Name

The Monster Mash(with a group)

Butterfly Kisses

Don't Take The Girl

Lakeman's photo
Sat 09/27/08 09:50 PM
Exactly..a metal piece...even a bread tie will do it. anything that will slide in a little crack and jam it will do it. Beer tabs were murder till they started making them stay on the cans!!!

Lakeman's photo
Sat 09/27/08 09:45 PM
What did the landlord say the problem was the first time he fixed it???

Lakeman's photo
Sat 09/27/08 09:43 PM
Just call the plumber and send breathless the bill....lol

Lakeman's photo
Sat 09/27/08 09:41 PM
lol...REALLY old rice...lol.The spoon that was in the same bowl would be the real cause...lol.
use the tool since you have one and rock it baby rock it!!!! just check it for the metal cause it will happen again. Use a flashlight to take a peak in there!!!

Lakeman's photo
Sat 09/27/08 09:35 PM
OK..if it humms the circuit is still ok. Try twirling the thing with the broom handle and get it to move freely. I'll bet there is some metal in there

Lakeman's photo
Sat 09/27/08 09:29 PM
if the reset(red button) doesnt even make it hum when you turn it on..you may have kicked the circuit breaker. Look at the wall plug where it is plugged in under the sink. are there 2 little rectangular buttons between the plugs?? That is a GFI circuit breaker plug. push the reset button there to reset the breaker.
If there is none there...go to your main circuit breaker box to see if any of them are tripped. If it is it will stick straight up instaed of in the on or off position.

Lakeman's photo
Sat 09/27/08 09:21 PM
Edited by Lakeman on Sat 09/27/08 09:32 PM
1. The disposal came with a allen wrench type key that you can use to stick in the proper hole on the bottom or side of the disposal. This allows you to turn the thing back and forth till it moves again.
2. You probably dropped some metal down in the drain. Make sure the plug is pulled on the disposal and fish it out of there.(use rubber gloves)
3. No key?? take a broom handle..stick it in the drain and twirl the blades with it back and forth till it moves freely. Make sure and remove the junk that caused it and flush with lots of water before turning it on again.

Lakeman's photo
Sat 09/27/08 09:08 PM
I got paddled in kindergarten for talking too much...Just imagine that one...I dont know why they would ever think I talk toooo much cause I dont talk anymore than anyone else on the planet which revolves around the sun and has a moon that races around us at constant speed that gives us the nutty people when it is lined up for a full moon!!

Lakeman's photo
Sat 09/27/08 09:04 PM
Ok...we will just delay tomorrow by 5 hours!!...lol

Lakeman's photo
Sat 09/27/08 09:01 PM
Paul we will miss ya!! He was one of a kind. I loved his movies. The Sting, Road to Perdition, The Hustler,Butch Cassidy...etc.
I have his Spaghetti sauce in my cupboard right now!! Newman's Own...good stuff!!

Lakeman's photo
Fri 09/26/08 11:00 AM
Ok Gypsy...Bye!!!

Lakeman's photo
Fri 09/26/08 10:59 AM
Ok...time to go and run some errands..take care Gypsy!!

Lakeman's photo
Fri 09/26/08 10:55 AM
When dad died...she swore that she saw him in the guest room with his face in his hands. He then looked up at her ,smiled and disappeared

Lakeman's photo
Fri 09/26/08 10:50 AM
Isnt this thing supposed to roll over at page 50?????..I have never rolled one before

Lakeman's photo
Fri 09/26/08 10:47 AM

Yea I remember it well Gypsy..we talked about spiritual things and aliens...lol. I still think that we are NOT alone!!
and you kept Im'ing me and I had no idea how it worked and then I kept getting 20 at a time and I was alll confuzzled!!! Ya......I still think about the spiritual and aliens.....the site has shifted though with the types of people......or maybe Ive just shifted???? I got into too much trouble in current events!!! I stay away from there mostly now!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

It DOES get confusing when IMing several people at a time..I remember that you even sent me a message meant for someone else...lol I was on the floor!!!lmao
lol well they kept coming at me!!! Now you know why I turned off the IM!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

I just remembered that you were wanting sooo badly to keep up and was having a hard time...thats what happens when a PRETTY girl comes on and all the guys want to talk to her!!
go on!!!!blushing :wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh
My ex-girl friend e-mailed me the other day and said that she dreamed about my father who died a year and a half ago. She said that he was all sad and said that I had been in a real bad car accident!! She said that it was so real that she had to e-mail me to let me know and warn me to be careful!!...That's freaky...I am being REAL careful on the road!!!

Lakeman's photo
Fri 09/26/08 10:38 AM
Love is a bonding connection that makes your heart hurt when she's not around.

Love is a committment that would take a charge of TNT to separate.

Love is to die for..a feeling that would make sacrificing yourself for another as common as tieing your shoe.

Love is family...the circle of people that you consider as part of your soul.

Lakeman's photo
Fri 09/26/08 10:30 AM

Yea I remember it well Gypsy..we talked about spiritual things and aliens...lol. I still think that we are NOT alone!!
and you kept Im'ing me and I had no idea how it worked and then I kept getting 20 at a time and I was alll confuzzled!!! Ya......I still think about the spiritual and aliens.....the site has shifted though with the types of people......or maybe Ive just shifted???? I got into too much trouble in current events!!! I stay away from there mostly now!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

It DOES get confusing when IMing several people at a time..I remember that you even sent me a message meant for someone else...lol I was on the floor!!!lmao
lol well they kept coming at me!!! Now you know why I turned off the IM!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

I just remembered that you were wanting sooo badly to keep up and was having a hard time...thats what happens when a PRETTY girl comes on and all the guys want to talk to her!!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25