Community > Posts By > kingbreeze

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 12:46 PM
LJ's back in but they still don't really have a QB. guess it really doesn't matter when you have johnson.

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 12:44 PM
the tigers are still one game behind new york for the wild card but the yankess are heading into a 3game series with boston.

detroit really helped theirselves by taking 3 out of the 4 with the yankees. hope they are out of their slump now and ready to play some ball.

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 12:33 PM
team USA is rolling. they beat mexico 127-100 in their closest game to date. USA will play puerto rico tonight and hopefully atone for the beating they took the last time they played.

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 12:26 PM
it's just specualtion. nowhere in the piece does she state anything that supports here opinion.

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 12:20 PM
"As a people we really need to see the light. If we accepted the normal behavior of a person, if we could be shown a mistake or an error in judgement and that the person was able to get past it and grow and learn and be open and honest about all the flaws in their life, wouldn't that be a much better way to know who we are really voting for?"

that was perfect redy and i thank you. i would definitely rather have someone like that than the same old politician spouting bull because that's what the people want to hear. it's just as much the voting publics fault as it is the candidate though because we allow it. thanks again adj4u, i will vote this year even if i have to write in a name. i was just a little sick and tired of it all for a minute.

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 12:13 PM
thanks adj4u, i get what you are saying.

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 10:57 AM
thank you joshyfox and abra both for putting it better than i ever could have.

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 10:53 AM
some sectors are seasonal so the 3rd quarter for them is usually slow and homes are down right now. i don't know what sector these put options were for but i doubt there will be any kind of disaster.

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 10:44 AM
"don't buy into the fear...approach the moment with the enthusiastic empowerment of human rights, reclaim America..."

thank you for saying that blatant. i think that kind of thinking could save a lot of heartache and civil liberties violations.

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 09:03 AM
if he didn't give you an explanation to why he was leaving you then don't let it get the best of you by thinking it was you. best thing to do is to forget him and move on.

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 09:01 AM
some people are here for a reason.

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 09:00 AM
9/11 was in no way a conspiracy but the government did have a hidden agenda on iraq.

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 08:57 AM
you have to be a gold member to use that feature. to become a gold member you have to invite three people to the site(they don't have to join).

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 08:48 AM
good luck to all of you. i'm a lions fan so i may never see them in a super bowl.

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 08:43 AM
U.S. law permits the use of sole source contracts when determining what company to hire and the contract with halliburton right now is considered a sole source and not a no-bid contract. cost plus contracts usually go hand in hand with a sole source because of the hast in which they were "negotiated" and is the exact reason why the american government and taxpayers are getting hosed on the deal.

in my opinion it was not a good deal and they should have put more consideration into but you can't deny the facts. these types of contracts have been used by other administrations and seems to be just another example of the status quo.

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 08:25 AM
i'm not deluding myself at all adj4u and if i don't vote i won't complain a bit but i'm tired of having nothing but ****ty politicians to vote for. no matter how you look at it i am no more to blame than you are.

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 08:16 AM
happy birthday

no photo
Mon 08/27/07 07:17 PM
skirts are on hold till december something. that's when he gets sentenced.

no photo
Mon 08/27/07 07:14 PM
i know people feel that it is awkward but i never understood why someone would feel awkward telling someone that they were not interested. especially being on the internet where you don't have to be face to face with someone. that doesn't sound good.

no photo
Mon 08/27/07 07:08 PM
believe it or not most women on this site do want to date but they aren't going to meet you after one email. if you asked them out for coffee as an ice breaker you may want to say something else.