Community > Posts By > Tarzansgirl

Tarzansgirl's photo
Thu 12/13/07 07:17 PM
Hahahaha, that is great, I have never heard that one before. Ironically, I just watched Jeff Foxworthy on "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader". Thanks guys, I sure needed the laugh tonight!!!

Tarzansgirl

Tarzansgirl's photo
Fri 07/13/07 09:07 PM
Thanks again Mike, I appreciate your timely responses. You mean there are actually people out there that still fall for people asking for money. I thought I was pretty naive, but not even I would fall for that one. And my being naive has certainly gotten better after being on these sites and hearing how some people have taken advantage of others. Thanks again!

Tarzansgirl's photo
Fri 07/13/07 03:42 PM
thanks mike, it does help. When you say scammer, what exactly are you refering to? I never get that? Since i have your attention...how about working on getting something, so we can tell when our favorites were last online, another website I go to has that and it is really nice to know. Otherwise, I have no idea if they were just there or if they haven't been on for days. I don't know, for some reason it is nice to know. Thanks for all your hard work.

Tarzansgirl's photo
Fri 07/13/07 10:59 AM
I wasn't on and never found an email from that screenname. I am wondering if they deleted their account before I got to read the email. I have had that happen at other dating sites, but the email is still there to read, but when you go to their screenname it says they disabled their account. hmmm, anyone else have any ideas. and while I am here. why does the number of people that viewed me keep going down? It went to 66 and has been going down ever since now for awhile?

Tarzansgirl's photo
Fri 07/13/07 09:14 AM
I just got a message that someone sent me an email, but when I went looking for it, i could find no new email. How do I search for a specific screenname and what do you think happened to my email?

Thanks!
Tarzansgirl

Tarzansgirl's photo
Tue 05/29/07 07:36 AM
So, JP, i guess I am confused by your post, it will show deleted if it
was deleted, but never read. I know about how to see if it was read,
with the check marks and to see if it was sent. I sometimes like to know
if it was just deleted and not read. Guess, I am funny that way, it is a
curiosity thing.

Tarzansgirl's photo
Mon 05/28/07 08:34 AM
Thanks guys, I guess I need to start taking that tact instead of being
bummed that the person I was interested in talking to doesn't want to
talk to me. I have to start realizing just because I am a good person,
doesn't mean that others are. I guess, I was just curious, if seeing
whether someone read my mail or not was an option. thanks for the
replies.

Tarzansgirl

Tarzansgirl's photo
Mon 05/28/07 08:00 AM
How can you tell if someone deleted your email with out reading it?

2 Next