Community > Posts By > CatsLoveMe

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 05/02/10 04:45 PM

Everybody makes mistakes.

To forgive is divine.

Maybe true, but when people in my life refuse to atone and repent, they never will recieve forgiveness from me. Sorry, that's just how I feel and I'm being honest. I'll still pray for them though. Good or bad.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 05/02/10 04:41 PM

whenever I have to clean snow off my car...

And when you need your oil changed, and when you need the trash taken out, and when you need the lawn mowed, and when you just need someone to talk to. I understand. :heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 05/02/10 04:38 PM

What happened to the OP now that he has lots of responses about people meeting from here?

Probably the usual.

Make a thread, get some responses, never come back to the thread to read the responses....lol

Yes, thread management is important. Otherwise you risk thread-death. I've seen it all too many times. But alas, I cannot do all of the work.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 05/02/10 04:06 PM

No I wouldn't want it. I think it would take some of the fun out of life. Besides, I'm a firm believer in the fact that everyone has a right to their privacy and that would be the ultimate in invasion!

Okay, but for the purposes of this topic, and you can say yes or no if you want to, wouldn't you want the ability to know what another was thinking, simply because what they were thinking, they could not put into words or have the trust, confidence, or courage to share with you? Like, if they let you read their mind with their request or permission?
I see your point. If someone cared but couldn't put it into words then it would be nice to know that continuing to spend time with them was not a waste of my time. Or if a good friend had a problem but was embarrassed about it then I would know and be there for them. So yes that would be great.

But what if the one you love doesn't say those words anymore because they think you know. Or tells you that you look handsome in that shirt because they figure you already know. I think I would rather take my chances on the people in my life voicing their feelings than being able to read their minds.

Do I need a special pin number to zone into their brainwaves?bigsmile

First of all, I like your new pic. Very pretty in that dress. You are a beautiful lady and I'm not just saying that, you are. Beauty is beauty, I cannot tell a lie.flowerforyou Second of all, all of my life I have encountered people who want to tell me something but can't because they don't have the will or the courage to tell me. If only I could read their minds, I would know, and be able to help them, or at least have the will and desire to. So I think alot of it is a matter of trust. But if you stop trusting, no matter how many times you have been betrayed, you will come no closer to reading someone's mind.
thanks for the complimentflowerforyou And if I had the option of only using the power when I needed to---like in the case of helping someone---then I would say yes in a heartbeat. I just wouldn't want the power to read everyone's mind all the time. Give me an on/off switch and I'm with ya!

Agreed, I would only use it for good, but it would come at the cost of knowing and feeling what someone is suffering and feeling their pain. But I would bear it nonetheless. The price we pay.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 05/02/10 04:01 PM
If I have enough beer, I can pee longer than 2 minutes. I'm serious.laugh

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 05/02/10 03:58 PM

No I wouldn't want it. I think it would take some of the fun out of life. Besides, I'm a firm believer in the fact that everyone has a right to their privacy and that would be the ultimate in invasion!

Okay, but for the purposes of this topic, and you can say yes or no if you want to, wouldn't you want the ability to know what another was thinking, simply because what they were thinking, they could not put into words or have the trust, confidence, or courage to share with you? Like, if they let you read their mind with their request or permission?
I see your point. If someone cared but couldn't put it into words then it would be nice to know that continuing to spend time with them was not a waste of my time. Or if a good friend had a problem but was embarrassed about it then I would know and be there for them. So yes that would be great.

But what if the one you love doesn't say those words anymore because they think you know. Or tells you that you look handsome in that shirt because they figure you already know. I think I would rather take my chances on the people in my life voicing their feelings than being able to read their minds.

Do I need a special pin number to zone into their brainwaves?bigsmile

First of all, I like your new pic. Very pretty in that dress. You are a beautiful lady and I'm not just saying that, you are. Beauty is beauty, I cannot tell a lie.flowerforyou Second of all, all of my life I have encountered people who want to tell me something but can't because they don't have the will or the courage to tell me. If only I could read their minds, I would know, and be able to help them, or at least have the will and desire to. So I think alot of it is a matter of trust. But if you stop trusting, no matter how many times you have been betrayed, you will come no closer to reading someone's mind.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 05/02/10 03:48 PM

I mostly just post and reply in the forums, haven't been on this site for several months though, besides I seem to suffer from foot in the mouth disease, I think I have pissed a few woman off on here, never intentionally of coarse, probably why I am still single, trying to work on myself in that regard.:smile: :smile:

Go ahead, be an azz if you have to. Lord knows I've done that enough times. Be true to who you are, hold nothing back. There's someone out there for you who appreciates just that. And if you censor yourself too much, people might never get to know you. It's worth the risk. Be yourself, and if anyone has a problem with that, well then that's their problem, not yours. Fly the Jolly Roger flag true and proud!drinks

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 05/02/10 03:41 PM
I just want to help people, in any way I can. I have never lived a perfect life, but maybe my wisdom and experience could help someone in an important decision. I just want to make people happy and be remembered.flowerforyou

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 05/02/10 03:38 PM
I would love to race for money. Too bad it's illegal in most places. Otherwise I would make a killing. $$$

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 05/02/10 03:36 PM
Remember BP stands for BIG PROFIT. Do not buy from this wicked corporation. The buck stops here.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 05/02/10 03:28 PM

Not really. Wouldn't mind the X-ray vision on a Saturday night.......smokin

So you would rather not have the telepathic ability to read others' minds? I know it's dangerous. You would have to take the good with the bad.

Oh! The good and the bad. Let me rethink this X-ray vision thing.......smokin

Yes, same deal with X-ray, you would have to live with the good and bad with that as well. Lot of ugly people out there. If you have x-ray vision you can't just turn it off, you will see everything, the good, the bad, and the ugly.laugh

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 05/02/10 03:26 PM

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 05/02/10 03:22 PM
Gotta be 18 first, otherwise, mmm, no.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 05/02/10 03:19 PM

Not really. Wouldn't mind the X-ray vision on a Saturday night.......smokin

So you would rather not have the telepathic ability to read others' minds? I know it's dangerous. You would have to take the good with the bad.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 05/02/10 03:14 PM
"Can you read my mind ?
Do you know what it is you do to me ?

I don't know who you are,
Just a friend from another star.
Here I am like a kid out of school,
Holding hands with a god or a fool.

Will you look at me quivering
Like a little girl shivering.
You can see right through me.

Can you read my mind ?
Can you picture the things I'm thinking of ?
Wond'ring why you are
All the wonderful things you are.

You can fly you belong to the sky,
You and I could belong to each other.

If you need a friend,
I'm the one to fly to.

If you need to be loved,
Here I am.
Read my mind."

From Superman II

If you could have this ability, if all you had to do was ask, and you would recieve this gift, would you want it? Why or why not? So many secrets, yet so many frustrations. Some people may share everything, yet others hold back. What do you think?

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 05/02/10 12:11 PM

NEW ORLEANS — Government officials said late Wednesday night that oil might be leaking from a well in the Gulf of Mexico at a rate five times that suggested by initial estimates.

In a hastily called news conference, Rear Adm. Mary E. Landry of the Coast Guard said a scientist from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration had concluded that oil is leaking at the rate of 5,000 barrels a day, not 1,000 as had been estimated. While emphasizing that the estimates are rough given that the leak is at 5,000 feet below the surface, Admiral Landry said the new estimate came from observations made in flights over the slick, studying the trajectory of the spill and other variables.

Admiral Landry said President Obama had been notified. She also opened up the possibility that if the government determines that BP, which is responsible for the cleanup, cannot handle the spill with the resources available in the private sector, that Defense Department could become involved to contribute technology.

Now wait a minute....where the hell is Sarah Palin with her "Drill Baby Drill" speech?? And why the hell can't the Private Sector handle this spill?? Call in the government? Seriously??

F the oil companies! devil

And more importantly EFF BP! British Petroleum. It is time that colossal "accidents" like this will be tolerated no longer by the American people. I call upon everyone who is able to boycott BP. Do not buy their gas, or anything else this company sells. If you only have BP's in your town, there's not much you can do, but if you have other competing gas stations, use them instead even if they cost more. Lend no loyalty or patronage to BP. Shame on them.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 05/02/10 12:02 PM
Seems like ages ago, although you can see when, if you look to your left.

<----------------------

I have been through so much both good and bad in the last 9 months. A neighbor friend of mine, Monique, God bless her, told me of the existence of this site, when I had just lost a girlfriend of the last 3 1/2 years and a thoroughly heart-wrenching and depressing break-up. She said, "never give up hope, and that I would find someone again. She said sweet guys like you don't stay single long, so be patient. It will happen soon." It did...

"Get out there and "mingle" on the site and in the real world." So I did, and I put my troubles behind me, always enjoying the moment every day, and looking forward to an even better future. This site has been a blessing to me, and to my new girlfriend. For without Mingle, we would never have met and fallen in love. Miracles do happen, especially in love. I believed.:heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 05/02/10 11:49 AM
A dear friend of ours, some know him as Terry, some know him as "iam4u" dedicated this poem to the love that Sox and I share for each other since finding each other right here on this very site. I am in Colorado (though not for much longer) and Sox lives in Utah. I am, in 8 days leaving Denver once again to go visit and stay with her in Moab. After I return to Colorado, I will be making the final preparations to leave Denver for good, and move to Moab to be with the love of my life "Sox" permanently. We found love again, and we're so happy now and together and it's gonna be a blessed and wonderful life together, her and I.:heart: His sweet poem follows:

"We've talked and talked about that day,
When you and I both can truly say,
Your eyes are so beautiful to really see.
When they're so bright staring back at me.

This day has been dreamed, and planned,
Now here before us, we both stand.
Just to know I can reach out and touch you.
On this day, our dreams now, have come true.
You're everything I have wanted to hold.
A kiss, a hug, a heart, now here, no-longer cold.

Our meeting time, to know we are real with our heart.
Showing each other we can have this beautiful new start.
Lets SHOUT, and show the world how much we care
THIS IS OUR DAY TO BREATHE THE SAME AIR!!
Lets hold hands, kiss and embrace, walk beside a stream.
Feeling each others smile, and holding each others dream.

This day belongs to you and me, and for us to love so free.
Hold me close, never let me go, this is our love to know.
And to think we were just words on a screen, with two names to see. RedSoxfan1, and CatsLoveMe...

DEDICATED TO TWO OF OUR FRIENDS ON HERE
RED,,,,and, CATS!!!!! "

Thanks again Terr, and all of our Mingle friends who are happy for us and bless us with their love.:heart: flowerforyou

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sat 05/01/10 10:49 PM
Confront. Don't just accept lousy, vague answers. Question and confront them about it, and accept nothing less than a detailed reason why this person is so reluctant. If you're not buyin' what they're shovelin' then force the issue to go to their place, or you don't see them anymore. You could just quit without doing that, but where's the fun in doing that? Why not make them sweat under the lights a little first?

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sat 05/01/10 10:41 PM

my ex....

ohwell

Same here, ex. I'd probably quit and de-activate if I saw her unholy face on here. I wish she would move back to where she came from and stop tormenting people.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25