Community > Posts By > ladywolf9653

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 07/23/09 04:13 PM

Sheesh they have no sense of humor! laugh

And having one of those is a requirement if you're going to hang out with me, lol...not because of my scintillating wit, but because truly odd things happen to me on a regular basis & laughter is a must! hehe

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 07/23/09 04:09 PM
I get the same - "what do you like to do" or "what are you into?" My personal favorite is "what are you looking for out here?". I usually reply with something off the wall like "Well, I keep hunting for a purple rhinoceros but haven't managed to find one of those, so guess I'll settle for talking to you". Oddly enough, they rarely email me back *sigh*

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 07/23/09 03:59 PM

Uhhh yeah, I like her answer better, can I switch?laugh

I'm willing to share, lol. It was a surreal kind of day, and I got a three day weekend out of it, so I'm in a good mood :)

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 07/23/09 03:53 PM
Depends entirely on the person. If he's the right one for me and concessions needed to be made, I'd make them

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 07/23/09 11:57 AM
I disagree.

I look at all sorts of beautiful things & people. If a drop dead gorgeous person - male or female - walks by, chances are good that I'll stare. Not rudely, but in appreciation. Does that make me bi as well as a scoundrel?

If a perfectly restored GTO Judge rolls by, I'm not only going to stare, I'm going to drool & picture myself fondling it's various bits. Momentary fantasy, and then I'm back into reality. Same applies for people, IMO.

I'm quite open with any guy I date about my appreciation for beauty, regardless of the form it takes. I don't get upset if he checks out a gorgeous woman, and certainly don't see it as a betrayal.

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 07/23/09 11:31 AM

Wow... someone is in big trouble period. i wonder if they have particular reason to think its NOT a prank - i thought prank calls were fairly commoon.

They are common, but not for the building in question. I used to work for Wisconsin Bell (back when it was Wisconsin Bell) and we averaged so many bomb threats a week that it was almost a joke. Something in the message apparently gave them pause, though, so it was taken seriously.

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 07/23/09 11:26 AM

By the definitions supplied this sure does sound like a terrorist threat.

Are you and others ok?

Yes, all are ok, thanks :) Was scary though, because security relied on word of mouth only. I happened to be in the data center (secured room) talking with our server admin, and no one thought to check in there, lol. I happened to walk outside and saw an inordinate amount of people on the sidewalk. Asked what was going on, was told what was happening. So, went back into the building to get the server guy. People had tried calling but no one was answering the phone in there, so someone had to go get him.

Crazy thing is, the local news station arrived before the bomb squad.

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 07/23/09 11:19 AM
If so, someone is in BIG trouble in my area today. Our building - and all others on the block - was evacuated at 10 am due to a bomb threat being called in. The person left a message in someone's voice mail, saying a bomb was in the building and was set to go off at "some point" today.

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 07/23/09 11:17 AM
I recently had a house guest for two weeks, & I was ready to commit murder by day 2.

Whenever I stay at someone's house, I make sure that I clean up after myself, ask permission before using anything not expressly stated as being available to me (ie food, beverages, etc.) and make sure that I am not monopolizing their time. If it's more than two days, I offer to bring/buy groceries or beverages of their choice, and help with the cooking if they let me. I know how much I hate it when my houseguests don't use basic courtesy, so make darn sure that I practice what I preach (so to speak).

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 07/23/09 11:08 AM

how do i add on to my structure?

do they have a pill for that too?

or do i need to hire a construction company?

According to the late night commercials & the various spam messages I receive, there's a pill for EVERYTHING.

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:46 AM
I think the people who don't take action fall into two categories - those who don't care, and those afraid of retribution. The Good Samaritan laws do offer some protection, but unfortunately there are many litigious people out there who would find a way to try to sue. There was a news special some years back about a woman who was proud of the fact that her wealth had come from successfully suing people...she actually listed it as her occupation, and her license plate was "I SUE". Horrible.

Glad you did what you did. There should be more people like you in the world.

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:37 AM
I wouldn't worry - his daughter lives 1400 miles away. How often do they get to see each other? If they're a close knit family, they're probably storing up all the hugs they can until the next visit rolls around.

ladywolf9653's photo
Wed 07/22/09 06:30 PM

Freak...So you want whips and chains

Only if mine break ;)

ladywolf9653's photo
Wed 07/22/09 06:28 PM
I'm a freak - not a huge fan of either. Best gift I ever got was a three position candle lighter, lol, because he knew mine had broken.

ladywolf9653's photo
Wed 07/22/09 06:23 PM
My daughter asked if she could start coloring her hair, I told her go for it. She hasn't done so yet, but I'm waiting. I dyed one section of my hair eggplant purple when I was 19 - my grandmother chased me around the house with a pair of scissors, yelling to the heavens that I was never going to catch a "decent man" looking like a "streetwalker" hehehe. Poor woman put up with a lot from us :)

ladywolf9653's photo
Wed 07/22/09 06:03 PM
The zoosk ads make me grin. Sarah apparently rejoins that site every 18 minutes!

ladywolf9653's photo
Wed 07/22/09 05:58 PM
Only thing a guy should never say to me is something that isn't true. *shrug* Anything else is fair game, as long as he's prepared for whatever I say in return :)

As for what I want...I know exactly what it is, just not where to find it, lol.

ladywolf9653's photo
Tue 07/21/09 05:02 PM
I wish I could tell you that eventually she'll trip up and get herself gone, but it's not always true. Sometimes people like that seem to have the most absurd luck, getting away with that behavior time and time again.

How comfortable are you with the idea of going over her head and talking with her supervisor? Are they approachable? In essence, this woman is creating a hostile work environment for everyone involved. You have the right - by law - to complain and not have retaliation. Allowing it to continue would be a violation on the part of HER supervisor(s), and could open them up to serious issues down the road.

ladywolf9653's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:19 PM

WOW, that ladies work is awesomelove ...it seems I have a long way to go!laugh Thanks for posting this!flowers flowers

She is really good - glad you liked it. You are most welcome :) And your work is really good, too!

ladywolf9653's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:10 PM
ok, here you go:

http://www.artifaction.com/

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25