Community > Posts By > Rawrr_Girl

no photo
Fri 01/24/14 09:25 PM
I don't think there's a fast way, unless you were never into them much to begin with. I would assume any guy who moved on quite quickly from me, never wanted me that much. If it was for real, you will both find it hard at first, to move on. I find keeping busy to be a good deal.

no photo
Fri 01/24/14 09:20 PM
I'm nice to a LOT of people, and have never considered that they might think I'm flirting with them, but if a northern-irish guy is talking to me, then I get so easily turned on by his accent. I can't beat an irish accent. They always sound so upbeat. I guess some will make something out of nothing.

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 04:22 PM
Have you thought about getting a NEW pet? Sorry, I know you just lost some, but when you have one around, it does feel a bit better, because a little life is depending on you to look after it :) How sweet it feels, when a pet come's up to you, to say hi.

Good job you have some emergency number, just incase.

You already took a brave step in getting medication for yourself, and some help. So well done even for just that. It sounds like you're very overwhelmed. Anyone would be if they went through all that.

One day at a time. Never think ahead, as that can make it worse.

Happy New Year.

drinks

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 03:58 PM
Hope tomorrow is better for you. A belated Happy New Year to you. drinks

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 03:55 PM
Love, but I'd still want lots of sex. laugh

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 03:52 PM
No ;) I've only just come back home 5 hours ago. Spent christmas in a rehab-type hospital. Just nice to be in my own bed again though. Lol

no photo
Wed 12/11/13 08:08 AM
Some people deserve what's coming to them. And I don't say that lightly with a smug look on my face. It's just that some people need a firm kick up the arse. Yet because they got away with whatever so far, apparantely they should never be wronged. Well screw that. surprised

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 03:41 AM
I've decided to do a long hospital stay at a special type of rehab hospital. Not for drugs or alcohol issue's. It's to see if they can do anything different to lessen my phobia of going outside. I feel I've now found what I need to do. I may be in there for some time. I needed some sort of intervention. And I can only do this myself. I don't want to be one of those people who looks back saying "I never went outside ever again". Could you understand how frustrating it could be? Better off sorting things sooner than later.

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 01:10 AM
Absolutely none. For me, coffee is best served in bed *wearing a mischeivous grin* ;)

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 08:43 PM
Have you ever noticed on some profile's, that when the person mentions they're dyslexic, they spell 'Dyslexia' wrong, to try to prove their point? That doesn't prove they have it. Any schmuck can spell it the wrong way round just to fool people. Give me a break.

Also, it's weird how I seem to attract the right men, without trying. Strange. lol. Will never know why.

I have to dissapear for a while. Don't know when I'll be back, so I'll wish you all an early 'Merry Christmas' and 'Happy New Year'. Hopefully see you again. drinker

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 07:05 PM
I'm an aries, so I'm going to read up on which starsigns I'm compatible with. I just want to know. It may not work, but just curious to find out. My last ex was a Taurus, and we got along VERY well. Very, very well ;)

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 05:39 AM
Oh I so DON'T want to live forever. The world would be over-crowded, government will be even more corrupt, food will be more scarce, there'd be more violence, more disease's, even more unavailable housing, people running riot. This is how I honestly see the world being, in about sixty years time. I think it'll be a much poorer place. Then there's the fact you can't talk to family or friends, because they will be dead. It would all just feel terrible. It especially worries me how I will cope once my mum dies. I've been her sidekick most of her life. And once she "goes", I think I'll feel lost for quite a while.

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 05:18 AM
He cheated on you yet still wants your baby? Geez. He so confused right? If I was in your shoe's, then yes I'd go ahead with a DNA test, because then he'll have proof. Parenting shouldn't be about fighting over a child. It matters more that you both take great care of that child. This dude wants two women at once or what? How fair he is. lol. Maybe you might need to find yourself a guy who will commit fully. That doesn't mean you should stop him visiting his child. And don't let him control you. Having company whenever he wants to visit may be a wise option. As soon as he gets you on your own, he'll try to control you again. So whenever he is around you, have at least one other person in the same room. I know how sneaky controlling men are.

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 02:07 AM
Yet again, I agree with what PacificStar said. It shouldn't matter what gender the parent is. As long as the parent tries their damnedest at giving their child/children a sustainable life, then that matters first and foremost. I would absolutely kick myself if I ever had a child but let them down. I will try to do my best. I want my child to have a happy time with me. I never want to make her angry or sad. It's amazing that some parents are more into fighting with their ex, than checking how their children are feeling. And, my mum may have given me a good headstart in life, but in other aspects I'd have been better off living with my dad. I don't love one parent more than the other.

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 01:17 AM
I'd laugh if someone took all of his money away from him, and made him live on about $20 per week. That goes for many other presidents. They don't even have a clue what consequences might await them. They're their own worst enemies. I'll never believe what they say. They always spew out a bunch of lies, to get control of everyone. And unless I'm mistaken, I remember a news report saying how white powder was found in the White House. What an apt name. lol. It figures. Time to hypnotize the morons we have for Presidents. [my parody of The Verve-The drugs don't work] The presidents don't work. They just make you worse. But you know you'll see their face again.

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 12:48 AM
Okay. So just run away? Where to? What if you have no way of getting any accomodation? What if no family and friends have no room to take you into their homes? And sometimes this means starting your whole life over from scratch. I'll tell you this, I don't back down easily. If someone living in the same road as me is gonna try and terrorize me, they better be damn good at it. Because some criminals are only as intelligent as their next trip to the bathroom. Beats me why they think they're above everyone else. "Say it with guns". Not ;)

I went to parliament, all I got was a lecture full of HYPOCRISIES. ALL OF THEM. ohwell

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 12:13 AM
I pretty much echo what PacificStar just said. The reason ldr works for celebrities is because they can afford to get jet plane's every other day. A lot of the time. Whereas, us normalites, really can't. Travel expenses are part of the problem. Then there's whether you pass that countries citizenship test. You can't just go on a whim hoping their border control will just let you in, because all countries do immigrant checks. And if you are let into their country without even being checked first, then that would mean they smuggled you in on a ship, and a dodgy one at that. There's a lot of things to think about. But if you think you can cope with all that, go for it. Just saying it's not easy is all. Sometimes we need to keep things in perspective. I like to nip myself in the arm if I get all "So what?" :) lol

no photo
Fri 11/29/13 11:44 PM
Thanks for the well wishes :) People.

And a week later I find out I have slight brain damage, which almost figures, because even when I try to be logical, my brain will sometimes reject my "No-one will harm me" thoughts. My brain wasn't accepting confident beliefs. Boooooooo. Oh well. This may take some time. We always get there in the end. Complicated life. lol

no photo
Fri 11/29/13 11:37 PM
I try to avoid long distance. Mainly because as the girl you were with put it, I may fancy getting a hug at times, yet how long until it actually happened? Some people can handle them much better than I can. I'm quite an affectionate person, so I like to know I can be near a guy often. I like to be touched. Maybe she felt too restricted from being intimate. When someone lives far from you, and you like getting intimate often, it doesn't make sense to be quite far away from their lover. It very much depends on what you want out of it. You can't always ignore an urge to have sex, so I can imagine that would be especially difficult, if being in an ldr. This is why I won't date anyone outside of the UK. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 11/29/13 04:19 AM

It's not always easy to open up in public.
Some people just don't know how to do it.
Maybe this was her way in expressing herself in a really bad time.
I know I have had bad days.
As pretty or slim a person is the hurt is still the same and the low self asteam can be very bad.
I'm just speculating, she sounds like she has deleted her profile.

I agree. Maybe it was just easier for her to express herself on a forum. Some people feel really uncomfortable in an offlline situation, when surrounded by lots of people. I can relate to that. Maybe it WASN'T just our replies that made her react that way. We don't know. Maybe she was already having a bad day. We don't know her full life story. One of my sister's reacts in a similar way if she thinks anyone is trying to offend her. I would hate to think I added anything to her storming off. Just trying to understand.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25