no photo
Fri 11/29/13 03:58 AM
Edited by Rawrr_Girl on Fri 11/29/13 03:59 AM

I sometime's write steamy fiction.

50 Shades Of Rawrr.

50 ways to love your lever what or was that
50 ways to leave your lover..

it was 50 ways to love your lever

laugh :popcorn:. You were all pretty close, but one of my works was actually called '50 shade's of Greg'. It was a parody version.

no photo
Thu 11/28/13 08:46 PM
Move to where I am? laugh. There's hardly any black people where I live, which means most of em must be white. You'd be the exception. lol

no photo
Thu 11/28/13 05:25 AM
Confused. One of my ex's phoned me up at 5am drunk, early this morning. You know. One of them "Didn't mean to...............yadda yadda". Wish he wouldn't do this. I'm almost thinking about giving him another chance. I guess I'll have to think long and hard about it.

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 11:18 PM
A happy drunk. That's why I don't get it when health professional's talk about it being a depressant. The only horrible effect I get is feeling nauseus. Other than that I' m normally fine.

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 07:47 PM
I was twelve. I had my eye's closed because I was resting. I was surprised when he kissed me because he never seemed all that interested in me. I was always just under the notion he liked to hang out with me. surprised.

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 07:43 PM

Doesn't matter to me. Actually I think it's a good thing because the best place for a woman is at home, where they can cook and clean and look after the children.

WTF...seriouslynoway When Women take over the world, I will remember this and make you Group House Husband ... it will be your job to get all of the tampons, and Midol for the whole house!:angry:

Well, both ideas kinda appeal. Can't we just combine them?
It's healthier for kids if a parent is home with them and yes, have him buy tampons, great idea! I'm quite fussy about them and as he prolly won't know the first thing about tampons, he will have to ask in the shop.
I don't need Midol (had to look that one up).

Imagine if a guy was experimenting with tampons. "Now where do I put this?". Ouch

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 07:36 PM
Believe me, there's nothing more heart-warming than a man who takes care of his children. It always looks so cute. I remember watching 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang' thinking "That single dad is really making an effort in life". That film is proof that single dad's can "own it". You may not be in a relationship, but children make all the difference.

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 07:23 PM
All of the time. Last time I met a guy from here was last summer. If you have enough patience and are willing to make it work, it will. I may meet more from here in the future. Just give it more time. drinker

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 02:36 PM
I sometime's write steamy fiction.

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 10:59 AM
Gotta say, I was really impressed with one of my dogs. I came home one time and it had washed up for me, and baked me a lasagne. I personally think he's trying to hide his talents from me. I think it's seeing a female. shocked

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 09:37 AM
I can juggle

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 09:28 AM
I would've liked to have met Cheer_Up at some point in the future, but he dissapeared off the radar. He was always so happy. I also think he had an awesome sense of humor. He was really friendly ohwell

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 08:10 AM

I like the way put that Rawr.flowerforyou

You do? :) Well thankyou. As for how sexy, I'm not sure. I'll let others be the judge of that. laugh

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 07:47 AM

I have a big yellow lab that I brought home from the rescue 8 yrs ago and the women I have met all have loved him. Get a dog first because if a woman hates animals you may be in trouble.

Especially if the dog never comes home on time :)

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 07:45 AM

Truly a dog is mans best friend......
here is an experiment you can try

Put your girlfriend and a dog in the trunk of your car for an hour and close the lid

When you come back and open it who is happiest to see you ?

Neither one of em. laugh I really can't imagine they'd be too pleased after being locked in the boot for an hour. They'd be really frustrated and need water at best. surprised

True but the dog would "get over it" quicker and return to being your best friend! laugh :thumbsup:

laugh No wonder I like dogs so much

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 07:42 AM
I think your thread is a good idea, because as well as telling about yourself, it also reflects back at you who you are. drinker

I like to find the positive in most things. It takes much to keep me down. I keep working towards goals. I may fail at some, but I try again. I like to be clear in what I want and who I am. I don't argue back. I just let life happen. I have a good understanding that we can't always control what happens next. I like to think I can make people smile.

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 06:47 AM
Before marriage. Only because I'd be rubbish at waiting for years just to get some.

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 05:56 AM
Grey, cloudy, with some sun seeping through

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 05:52 AM

Truly a dog is mans best friend......
here is an experiment you can try

Put your girlfriend and a dog in the trunk of your car for an hour and close the lid

When you come back and open it who is happiest to see you ?

Neither one of em. laugh I really can't imagine they'd be too pleased after being locked in the boot for an hour. They'd be really frustrated and need water at best. surprised

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 05:23 AM
If mental illness doesn't exist, then why is it so hard to pop our thinking back into "logical mode"? I try to reason with the thing I suffer with so many times a day, that I end up feeling like a teacher teaching myself. Yet I can never complete it alone. It needs a professional expert. I even thought about contacting a well-known illusionist, because he deals with mind control. I watch his tv show's, and thought maybe he could teach me something about my agoraphobia. I try to reason with it. It's like wrestling an unseen bully.

Just before anyone start's pointing out that I "should just get over it", don't assume it's ever as simple as that. I do try. And it's tough work. And if I was after attention, I'd probably talk about it way more than I do. Plus I'd post constant dramatic threads. This is simply me explaining whether I think mental illness exist's. I think it does.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25