Community > Posts By > NaciremaDream

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 06:26 PM
Edited by NaciremaDream on Tue 10/06/09 06:27 PM
I have also learned on this site that females love to send me nude, profound pictures of them selfs... not on my request by the way smokin

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 06:23 PM

Yea

Ya know

I am learning the art of good debate!

I second that... I love a good debate rant <---not in that tone bigsmile

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 06:18 PM

I just got put on to that band from an ex. Love the lead singer's voice, topics and sound. What other bands are similar to their style?
3 doors down,nickelback,staind.just a few

I have heard most of 3 doors down and nickelback... not much of staind besides their hits. Which album of stained would you recommend I check out? Thanks

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 06:14 PM
Matchbox 20 - Bent

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 06:12 PM
I just got put on to that band from an ex. Love the lead singer's voice, topics and sound. What other bands are similar to their style?

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 06:00 PM

Yea

He is cute!

He kinda looks like a combination of Denzel Washington and Jamie Fox, dontcha think?

By the way, Tammy, hands off, you already snared yourself one lol. And a damn fine one it seems, I might add.drinker To the two of you.

Denzel Washington and Jamie Fox? WoW. Thats a first blushing ... Thanks :wink: (I think)

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:39 PM

I do! I don't even mean to sometimes. I think its a natural response. Just like when I say OMG! Or JESUS CHRIST! Its not like I think "hmmm how can I piss a Christian off today" lol

OMG... My thoughts exactly

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:19 PM
I'm Atheist and my last sexual experience was FANTASTIC. But... while performing the act I yelled out "God's" name a lot that night (oh god oh god oh god):tongue:. Now, that lucky female I was with (who is Christian) thought I was poking fun at her religion oops . So my question is... If your a Atheist, while having sex do you yell out his name? Just wondering!!what

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:08 PM

I question people that are overly friendly when i first meet them.

I agree with you miko

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 04:57 PM
They say don't judge a book by its cover, right? What about first impressions? How important is that to you? Have you judged someone from that? I've always thought that good judgement comes from experience and experience comes from bad judgement. I have judged someones character from their first impressions before and i'm sure its been done towards me as well. What about placing "good" judgments from someones first impression? Is that also wrong?

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 04:25 PM
I have dated outside of my race most of my life. I stay away from those females who are one race and "only" date one particular race. But yet, most of these females would say their "open-minded", I just don't see that. Right off top im thinking "she's mainly with me because of my skin tone". I could be wrong, but my race would have a lot to do with her dating me, right? That doesn't sit with me well. That type of relationship makes me feel so, so.... cheap!

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 03:56 PM
Richard Dawkin is the man ! Have all of his books.

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 02:31 AM
Do people really want to know the truth about others? I find it very terrifying. We all, well, most of us have been taught to lie. Don't care who you are, we all have told lies to our selfs and others. What is it about people today who need to know everything about somebody. Look, I was engaged once yrs back and trust me I didn't tell her everything and I did not want to know all her "dirty little secrets". And we hear it from a lot of people when they say... "oh, i'm a brutally honest person". Oh yeah, when its convenient for you. I have never met one and doubt I ever will. Come on, lets all be honest here... no pun intended laugh

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 02:26 AM
Edited by NaciremaDream on Tue 10/06/09 02:30 AM

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 01:57 AM

"I've begun worshipping the Sun for a number of reasons. First of all, unlike some other gods I could mention, I can see the Sun. It's there for me every day. And the things it brings me are quite apparent all the time: heat, light, food, a lovely day. There's no mystery, no one asks for money, I don't have to dress up, and there's no boring pageantry. And interestingly enough, I have found that the prayers I offer to the sun and the prayers I formerly offered to God are all answered at about the same 50-percent rate."
- George Carlin, Brain Droppings

Mr. Carlin said he worships Joe Pesci also. "It's amazing what can be accomplish with a baseball bat" Lmfao. I love that guy. I'm 28 and feel really bad that I got into him at the end of his years/career. A Cassic and Timeless Performer.

1 3 Next