(1 cup) grape or cherry tomatoes sliced into halves or quarters
1 medium cucumber sliced into coins
1 green bell pepper seeds and ribs removed, sliced
1 red bell pepper seeds and ribs removed, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper seeds and ribs removed, sliced
1/2 medium red onion thinly sliced
1/3 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
(1/3 cup) Kalamata olives
(4 ounces) feta cheese crumbled (I used fat-free)
shredded parmesan cheese

FOR THE VINAIGRETTE:
3 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 clove garlic minced
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon pink himalayan salt

In a blender jar, add red wine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Cover and blend on HIGH until well blended. Remove filler cap, with blender running, gradually add oil through the filler cap until mixture is creamy.

1. Preheat grill to medium-high. (If you are using a charcoal grill, coals are ready when you can hold your hand 5 inches above grill for just 3 to 4 seconds.)

2. Cook the pasta in a pot of boiling salted water, drain and rinse under cold running water to stop the cooking process. Toss it with a half tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and set aside to cool.

3. Grill sausages, turning frequently until heated through, 10 to 12 minutes total

4. Prepare the vinaigrette. In a small bowl, whisk together the extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, and salt.

5. In a large serving bowl, combine the pasta with the tomatoes, sausage, cucumber, bell peppers, pepperoncini peppers, onion, olives, and feta cheese.

6. Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss.

7. Sprinkle the salad with parmesan cheese serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days.

8. Enjoy this easy pasta salad!

NeonMidnight's photo
Sun 06/10/18 01:22 AM
i like brisket or pulled pork on mine

NeonMidnight's photo
Sun 06/10/18 01:18 AM
Tortilla Soup

NeonMidnight's photo
Sun 06/10/18 01:16 AM
hotdog with chili and cheese yummy

NeonMidnight's photo
Sun 06/10/18 01:13 AM
pasta salad

NeonMidnight's photo
Thu 06/07/18 06:46 PM
I bought a Glock 26 gen 5

NeonMidnight's photo
Fri 06/01/18 10:32 PM
Roasted Beet Salad with Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing

NeonMidnight's photo
Thu 05/31/18 05:01 PM
The Matrix

NeonMidnight's photo
Thu 05/31/18 03:43 PM
Spongebob

NeonMidnight's photo
Wed 05/30/18 04:19 PM
Edited by NeonMidnight on Wed 05/30/18 04:20 PM
Dinner Rolls

4 cups of All Purpose Flour
1/4 oz Package of Rapid Rise Yeast
1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar
1 tsp of Salt
1 cup of Milk, slightly warm
1/3 cup of Unsalted Butter, Softened
3 Egg Yolks
3 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, melted

1) In a small saucepan, add the milk and butter and warm it just enough until the butter melts (use a candy thermometer to make sure the mixture reaches 120 degrees.)

2) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a dough hook, add the warm butter and milk mixture and sprinkle the yeast over the top. Let it sit for 5 minutes.

3) To the yeast mixture, add the flour, sugar, egg yolks and salt and mix with the speed on low just until the flour is incorporated.

4) Increase the speed to medium-high and knead the dough for about 5 to 7 minutes or until it is nice and smooth and pulls away from the sides of the bowl.

5) Lightly grease a bowl with some olive oil and set aside.

6) Once the dough is nice and smooth, form into a ball and place it seam side down in the oiled bowl and grease the top and sides of the dough with a little oil as well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place it somewhere warm for about an hour or until it has almost doubled in size.

7) Dump the dough onto your work surface, (flour it a little if necessary) and deflate it. Cut the dough into 12 equal pieces.

8) Cover the dough pieces with a kitchen towel as you work with one piece at a time.

9) Lightly grease a 9X13” baking dish with either butter or cooking spray and set aside.

10) Take each piece of dough and roll it in a smooth ball, place the ball seam side down in the greased baking dish, cover the baking dish with a kitchen towel so that the formed buns won’t dry out.

11) Once you have all the rolls in the baking dish, cover them with plastic wrap and allow them to sit in a nice warm place for about an hour or until they are about one and half times bigger than the original size.

12) Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375 degrees and position one of the oven racks into the center of the oven.

13) Once the rolls have risen, bake them for about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Brush them with melted butter immediately when they come out of the oven and enjoy!

NeonMidnight's photo
Wed 05/30/18 04:08 PM
Edited by NeonMidnight on Wed 05/30/18 04:08 PM
Pineapple Pico de Gallo Salsa

2 Plump tomatoes
2 Anaheim peppers
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1/3 cup chopped cilantro
1 cup diced pineapple
1/2 Tablespoon lime-juice
Salt to taste

1. Slice tomatoes in half and with a sharp knife remove the seeds. Then diced finely. Place in a bowl.

2. Cut the Anaheim peppers lengthwise, remove veins and seeds with a knife and chop finely.

3. Mix tomato, peppers, onion, cilantro, and pineapple in the bowl, add the lime juice, and season with salt.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25