Sat 04/06/19 04:25 PM
That’s awesome :smile:

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 04/06/19 04:25 PM
That’s awesome :smile:

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 04/06/19 04:20 PM

Thinking about... bed!

Always good to have another thing to look forward to.

I look forward to my dreams tonight :angel:

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 04/06/19 04:14 PM
I am open minded to any natural cure that would help my anxiety. I doubt how natural a lot of the CBD products are considering how refined they probably are. CBT might be promising (cognitive-behavior therapy), but one would still probably have to do most of the work on their own. People say I have anxiety, but sometimes I wonder if I really do or if I just have a normal amount of anxiety and am just weird because of experiences growing up or something. Seems to be more of a problem for other people than for me.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 04/06/19 03:19 PM
Technically, no.

Have you ever traveled via train?

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 04/06/19 03:05 PM
One time I went to the doctor about inflamed sinuses, and he prescribed cortical steroid and anti-histamine nasal sprays to be taken together. Instead of buying pharmaceuticals at the drugstore, I made a tea from licorice root, which has a corticosteroidal compound, and stinging nettle leaf, which has the same affect on cytokines as an anti-histamine, and inhaled a spray of the stuff through my nose, each night. The inflammation went away, and after a few weeks I did not need to keep using it.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 04/06/19 02:32 PM
Yes.

Have you ever been so lonely that you wonder what consciousness is?

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 04/06/19 01:14 PM
Back in Yorktown. 28 miles total.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 04/06/19 11:35 AM
That I am going to bike back from Williamsburg to Yorktown.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 04/06/19 11:32 AM
I use hemp seed oil for salad dressing often times. THC and CBD are not present in the seeds but it does contain other terpenes (or terpenoids) such as myrcene and B-Caryophyllene.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 04/06/19 08:08 AM
I think, when looking forward to the future it is good to search for the positive because that helps one to make positive things work out in their life. But when looking back on the past, I think it is good to talk openly about negative experiences because that helps one to understand them better and not let it cause anxiety in the future.

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 04/05/19 05:28 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Fri 04/05/19 05:30 PM
Reason for small gravitational anomalies due to isostacy in an otherwise smooth surface:

http://large.stanford.edu/courses/2007/ph210/pan2/images/f1big.gif

Pratt Theory (left) and Airy's Theory (right).

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 04/05/19 04:48 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Fri 04/05/19 05:09 PM

There’s no reason why a planet couldn’t be donut shaped

https://www.centauri-dreams.org/2018/03/06/a-new-theory-of-lunar-formation/

Narlycarnk's photo
Wed 04/03/19 05:25 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Wed 04/03/19 05:38 PM
I want to make it clear that I do not want anyone to imitate me. I am a weirdo! I put my good side forward on the forums to spare you all the shock value of how screwed up someone can be. But I do want to share that I have felt, with what felt like every fiber of my being, the love and empathy of God, expressed by the spirit of the same one who came in to this life just to be with us, well aware that it would kill him.

Now my experience is very generic. The same could apply to anyone, no matter their background or current outlook. You all’s outlooks on life and stories very detailed and interesting. I, as a person, am awesome. But y’all folk are way more awesome.

Narlycarnk's photo
Tue 04/02/19 07:03 PM

Yes, religion is a way to build bridges. And, one has to use diplomacy and tact to avoid too much contention.

Diplomacy and tact are social constructs.
Reality is not diplomatic nor tactful, its reality.
In your face; harsh, real and without concern for feelings.
Religions (and other societal endeavors) attempt to soften or at times, ignore reality.
When reality gets through the facade it usually causes stress to those that hide behind society.
Reality just is.
It doesn't care.
It doesn't have a plan for or against you.

You strengthen me with your posts about the hard, vivid reality, which are full of wonder.

Narlycarnk's photo
Tue 04/02/19 06:49 AM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Tue 04/02/19 06:52 AM
Yes, religion is a way to build bridges. And, one has to use diplomacy and tact to avoid too much contention.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 04/01/19 03:03 PM
nts Count your blessings you are no longer breathing trichothecene at the office.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 03/31/19 03:49 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Sun 03/31/19 04:02 PM

Is it possible that religion is 1 of the things, that causes the walls between the minds

Yes, it does not have to, but it can. Religion even crucified Jesus. Religion is not all there is in life, but it can be useful for building bridges as well as walls for spiritual health and even sanity.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 03/31/19 06:52 AM
Much of the Bible is intentionally mysterious. It is up to you to find the meaning, depending on how you interpret reality. Everyone perceives the world differently.

The defective scenario

I think I see what you are saying. To me the garden of Eden is kind of like growing up and moving out of the house. I agree it is defective, mainly because of who we are as lone individuals as we are, left to find inspiration wherever we can, with walls between each other’s minds. We are desired, however, to come exactly as we are, forget for a moment our own opinions, and jump on the freight train of God’s will steered not by forces of man.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 03/30/19 05:23 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Sat 03/30/19 05:26 PM
No. I pay too much attention to the popping sound

Have you ever met a thrill seeker with a death wish who eventually met their fate?

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25