Okami04's photo
Thu 12/30/10 12:30 PM
haha what I meant is finding a better man or woman within thyself

Okami04's photo
Thu 12/30/10 11:52 AM
Just remember Good Boys go to Heaven Bad Boys go to Pattaya

Okami04's photo
Thu 12/30/10 11:41 AM
Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find yourself a better man(or Woman)

Okami04's photo
Thu 12/30/10 08:54 AM
No doubt Ash
and Mag I would agree and say both of our statements do not contradict each other

Just want people out there men and women to know if you don't know why you don't want to be with the person your with randomly it's probably b/c that energy we call love has drifted away and it does that sometimes

And want you guys to not be afraid of it when it comes countless times I know of woman afraid to fall in love b/c of a bad experience or a broken heart but you can't be afraid of it and if you change your outlook on love just a little when love come and goes the next time it wont hurt as much if at all.

Okami04's photo
Thu 12/30/10 06:39 AM
I like tons of music but I cant help but like Keri Hilson and Gaga
there stuff is just so catchy lol

Okami04's photo
Thu 12/30/10 06:36 AM
Fighter Guy Here looking for new friends and pretty Birds to chat with

Okami04's photo
Thu 12/30/10 03:09 AM
I think it's a matter of appearances and your not talking about love I think your talking about attraction,
For example if your poor you wont be out in pulic buying nice things flaunting things around and walking with confidence so you have o find new things about yourself to show to a woman to make you appear attractive

a guy whos rich can buy nice things which everyone likes of course and your wearing nice clothes walking around confident b/c your successful and woman are drawn to that.

Another thing is, If your rich and you want a woman to like you for reasons other than your money, then you must quit using your money to pick up women don't flatter her with gifts and take her out to fabulous places right off the bat space it out make them wait

Okami04's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:56 AM
I would agree 100%

But I am at argue with women who say they are afraid to fall in love and afraid to get hurt men fill the same way but there should be no fear b/c love will come and go like anything else in life and that must be accepted and when the right love comes along hopefully it will never leave and so you have to give it every chance that comes up but not be dissappointed if its a bust

Okami04's photo
Tue 12/28/10 08:37 AM
We have this idea that love is supposed to last forever. But love isn't like that. It's a free-flowing energy that comes and goes when it please. Sometimes it stays for life; other times it stays for a second, a day, a month or even a year. So don't fear love when it comes simply because it makes you vulnerable. But don't be surprised when it leaves either. Just be glad you had the opportunity to experience it.

I hope I am one of the lucky ones who find it for life but I am grateful in saying I have at least experienced it and I now that I know what is I am always ready for it.

Okami04's photo
Tue 12/28/10 08:27 AM
Love Never Dies, We have this idea that love is supposed to last forever. But love isn't like that. It's a free-flowing energy that comes and goes when it please. Sometimes it stays for life; other times it stays for a second, a day, a month or even a year. So don't fear love when it comes simply because it makes you vulnerable. But do...n't be surprised when it leaves either. Just be glad you had the opportunity to experience it.

Okami04's photo
Tue 12/28/10 08:22 AM
not counting the time until my first relationship after I divorced I have been kinda just dabbling in the dating pool
I've been dabbling for a year and a half already

Okami04's photo
Tue 12/28/10 03:30 AM
Seriously the greatest achievement a man can do is be like Neil Strauss lol but seriously was a great book wasn't sleezy at all like I thought it would be you can learn a lot about yourself and gain new skillz you never thought you would have.

Opinions better tan the bible or not better

I am going with Holier than the bible so much better lol

Okami04's photo
Tue 12/28/10 03:25 AM
Just curious to know what you guys think what i should add or take away