Thu 07/08/10 09:12 AM
Its a glitch that keeps popping up

no photo
Tue 07/06/10 10:47 AM
Sheesh ! Good to know I'm not the only social site technoramus
Howdy !

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 01:25 AM
we can go on and one about what i think what you think..but since we really got nothing against each other.and i have no idea how this conversation started.. lets just forget it and move along shall we

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 01:08 AM
geez..i could go into a rant about my mma background..but hey.. you got two lovely ladies wrestling with you..and even if that involves you being put in an iron lung later.. oh well

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 01:03 AM
double team eh..
oh well i could think of worse ways to go glasses so cant complain

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 12:49 AM
I know.. i read that in another post of yours..
Why do you think i chose wrestling.. even if i get the ##$% whooped outta me..im still a winner drinker

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 12:39 AM
throw jelly all over them , and put them in a wrestling ring ?
bigsmile

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:36 AM
rofl
bravo my friend..bravo..

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 06:48 PM
I agree with Jules matey ! My ex had a teenage son, and lets say he did know how to leverage the fact that she and his father got a divorce. The whole playing one parent against another worked for him pretty well for a while, till i came along.
Being the only disciplinary parent is'nt easy , not only because your spending most of your time 'de-programing' him but because it is rather like trying to scoop sand out of a mudslide. the more you discipline , the more the child is gonna leverage the other parent.
I guess at some point of time, you just have to wait it out , love, truckloads of patience and a firm hand will take route sometime.
Till then.. i got two words for you - beer, football

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 04:18 AM
beautiful. when words invite a person into your life and give you a taste of your pain , your joy , your hope leaving the reader breathless feeling that in some way.. he/she has known you intimately...then you really know youve read something good.

bravo

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25