Community > Posts By > Chubbyjhen

Chubbyjhen's photo
Thu 06/22/17 09:59 PM

What can make you tear up then? Just curious?

Guys cry too if touched emotionally... me and my brother cried when our dear father died :(

I also often have tearful eyes while watching or reading emotional scenes :)

Yeah everyone does when theres someone who died close to you... i forgot sorry...

Chubbyjhen's photo
Thu 06/22/17 09:57 PM
Edited by Chubbyjhen on Thu 06/22/17 09:58 PM

Really? That's it? I don't tear up at any of those things.

I do in some romantic and drama movies..

Chubbyjhen's photo
Thu 06/22/17 09:53 PM

Romantic movies.

Very good chocolate.

And very old whiskey.

Ohhh its just like girls... thank you for sharing flowers

Chubbyjhen's photo
Thu 06/22/17 09:36 PM
What can make you tear up then? Just curious?

Chubbyjhen's photo
Wed 06/21/17 10:41 PM
Edited by Chubbyjhen on Wed 06/21/17 10:41 PM

Well,.. i've tried dating but it still makes me feel awkward... guess im staying single foreves... lol

keep your head up
you never know what might be around the next corner

best wishes on your hunt

Im gonna hunt no more... lolz... ill stay on my den and let the wolf sniff my fragrance lol.... glasses glasses glasses

Chubbyjhen's photo
Wed 06/21/17 10:38 PM

Well,.. i've tried dating but it still makes me feel awkward... guess im staying single foreves... lol

You're not alone Chubbyjhenhappy waving flowerforyou I'm going 44 but I'm not worried about staying single. Whatever life brings me, my heart will always be grateful for everything that I had , have and will havehappy :heart: just keep on smiling and stay happy always, you will never feel getting oldhappy laugh flowers

That was nice... :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Chubbyjhen's photo
Wed 06/21/17 03:19 PM
Hawaii
Bahamas
Greece
Paris

Chubbyjhen's photo
Wed 06/21/17 03:11 PM

no heart breaks, no hurts...

So true... and im liking it.. ♡♡♡♡

Chubbyjhen's photo
Wed 06/21/17 03:03 PM

Welcome to the club of 40's and single....lolzzz...and yes you don't have to think much about it ....just stay cool and let nature take it's course if you don't feel up to it....stay happy and healthy :wink:

Thanks for the welcome sister..... yeah its more fun being single... hakuna matata..lolz...

Chubbyjhen's photo
Wed 06/21/17 03:01 PM

Just chill. Join some NGO. Get to meet good people. Have good company around. You will get to meet someone who is made for you. All the best.

Thanks... well, am chillin .... i have met few new good people and im hanging around with some old ones.... and im doin good....

Chubbyjhen's photo
Sun 05/07/17 02:46 AM

never say never dearflowerforyou

I wont ... :blush:... just not gonna think about it that much... :kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_closed_eyes:

Chubbyjhen's photo
Sat 05/06/17 11:39 PM
drinks

Chubbyjhen's photo
Sat 05/06/17 11:20 PM
Edited by Chubbyjhen on Sat 05/06/17 11:21 PM

Nobody would choose to stress about anything, given the choice. You're human and we all have doubts from time to time but if we give up, we're defeated. You deserve to be happy as much as anyone else, make it happen.
r

Awwww.... im quiet happy but i guess ill just let things happen as it is... i wont try anything awkward anything that wont make me feel not comfy... if its gonna happen it will happen...

Chubbyjhen's photo
Sat 05/06/17 11:06 PM

So you have got some fight in you but you're giving up on something you obviously want?

I guess so .... i dont want to stress about it :blush::blush::blush:

Chubbyjhen's photo
Sat 05/06/17 10:48 PM

I've tried eating with chopsticks, that was awkward, Do you think I'm never going to eat again?

Well.. its up to you... its gonna be your choice not mine... :kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes:

Chubbyjhen's photo
Sat 05/06/17 10:23 PM

Chubbyjhen's photo
Wed 05/03/17 11:13 PM
I hope so.... soon ill be 50.... just keep the faith❤❤❤❤❤

Chubbyjhen's photo
Sun 02/12/17 12:11 AM
Yeah i agree, both (men and women) are just the same not all but majority it is.... thats why i dont search no more just comewhat may... if i dont like the message i ignore.... if it makes me think twice then ill give it a try....

Chubbyjhen's photo
Fri 01/06/17 01:00 AM

....seriously are there any real people here? Is there one honest soul?

Real people ... all are real,, someone real got to register to logged in....asleep

Honest people.... eeerrrmmmm ??? A few maybe... what

Chubbyjhen's photo
Fri 01/06/17 12:46 AM
Phhheeeewww ... thank goodness ... i thought im gonna see a broken thingy or ??? ... YOU ARE PRETTY....flowers flowerforyou anyways.. goodluck girl.. :heart: