Dayv's photo
Tue 07/10/07 06:04 PM
well said snuggles....

Dayv's photo
Tue 07/10/07 06:03 PM
<------------------BTW, I made a new pic too, it's my current mood.mad

Dayv's photo
Tue 07/10/07 06:00 PM
I believe her too, I'm not gonna google or second guess, 12 because I do not know her, 2 she has done nothing for me NOT to belive her, and 3 (insert your own text here.)bigsmile

Dayv's photo
Tue 07/10/07 05:58 PM
Well nevertheless i am gonna fly down and help him with his divorce proceedings, guess he can't get anolled so has to divorce, I'll probably go spend a few days and pat him on the back and tell him it's ok and talk about the old days....
He really is a great guy and I really feel bad for him, I couldn't imagine what he must be feeling. He really loved her and offered her the world.indifferent

Dayv's photo
Tue 07/10/07 05:38 PM
Well Native,
He told me through her sister that he has already restarted the Abuse, taking away her computer, her tv, and now takes HER car to work so she is stuck home.
And your right, He{he being NOT my buddy} promised to change, he did for about 1 week, now he's worse than ever, bad thing is the ex ex has her moving and getting married on his shoulders now, so he prolly will be worse to her.

Dayv's photo
Tue 07/10/07 05:28 PM
Niterzflowerforyou

Dayv's photo
Tue 07/10/07 05:17 PM
Whatever ONE window you have open, no matter how many tabs are in that ONE window, will close them all, If it's closing ALL the windows too, i would maybe try a repair or a reinstal of IE 7 or firefox if you'd like to try itout, may be a corrupt file , a simple reintsal or repair may do it....

Dayv's photo
Tue 07/10/07 05:13 PM
Here is the story,
A buddy of mine who I served with called me up and was freaking out, I asked him what was up, he told me this, this is messed up.

High School sweetheart who he was with for 7 years contacts him after we both got back from Iraq, I did not know this, she has been with this other fellow for the last 5 years,[they split up upon our tours over seas] all she says in her email was "I was just seeing if your ok"...Well, they start talking and she tells him the abuse she is recieving from this guy, not physical, but almost worse, MENTAL, they have talking for almost a year and apparently wanted to try again, he has changed and she see's this change and apparently likes it, she dumps the guy she is with, sells her house, moves hundreds of miles and moves in with him, they get married and staRT thier new life together, well, about 3 weeks into the NEW LIFE, she tells him "I wanna go visit my family for a week, he agrees that the move might have some I miss my family issues, She doesn't call for a couple days and he gets a call from thier son, who went with to supposingly visit that she is staying there and her and her ex ex are buying a trailor now.
Her sister told my buddy that she missed the mental abuse...could this be?...I mean, who would go through all that crap, selling a house, moving, getting married then go back to the other guy, I didn't know any answers for him so I thought some of you might know what would possess her to do such a crazy act.

Dayv's photo
Tue 07/10/07 02:05 PM
ha, ha very funny carrot boy

Dayv's photo
Tue 07/10/07 01:23 PM
I stopped reading it about 1/3 of the way down, mad

Dayv's photo
Tue 07/10/07 12:37 PM
Wow Bonny, how peaceful does that sound....lucky you!

Dayv's photo
Tue 07/10/07 12:29 PM
blows massive chunks out the windowbigsmile

Dayv's photo
Tue 07/10/07 12:15 PM
even the city is quiet for me these days, I would love to move to the country, I might just have to do that once I get my life back in order.

Dayv's photo
Tue 07/10/07 11:04 AM
PS Firefox is OK but:

Known Issues with Firefox
Certain javascript sites may not display correctly
Sites that use ActiveX will not work
The 'ebrary reader' plugin does not work
Factiva (formerly Dow Jones Interactive) has display issues
Some formatting done in cascading style sheets does not display correctly
Forms may not work as expected
The Mr. Sid plugin does not work (display of .sid files in Insight and the DL)
World Biographical Index: When you click a language, it opens a new window with the frames for searching, but if you click a search type, it fails to load the search form.
Insight's Browser Version does not work
The Virtual Reference Client (Ask!Live) on the librarian side does not work.
China Database Online does not work with Firefox

Dayv's photo
Tue 07/10/07 11:02 AM
Sounds like your using tabbed browsing, it will close all the tabs when you X to close the 1 window you want, to solve the issue, open a new window that you want kept open

Dayv's photo
Tue 07/10/07 11:00 AM
WTG!!!:smile:

Dayv's photo
Mon 07/09/07 11:38 PM
rgr that!

Dayv's photo
Mon 07/09/07 11:28 PM
4fun06 says:
who wants just SEX????...lol

no doubt, good cooking too.bigsmile

Dayv's photo
Mon 07/09/07 11:27 PM
I have problems with my left forearm in which i took a bullet, as well as a shattered knee, I get prompt care when needed , I have had no problems recieving my care or meds, in fact, if they ask I would easily do another tour.

Dayv's photo
Mon 07/09/07 05:30 PM
Happened to me for 18 straight months...now it's gone.:smile:

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next