Community > Posts By > barbadogirl

barbadogirl's photo
Wed 03/01/17 12:38 AM
Okay I need a computer wiz friend who does not mind all my annoying questions about tech ????

Or website info on how to find learn or use programs....

ONLY PATIENT buddy's need respond. Man things have change in 15 years
or am I even further behind than that????

Rhetorical .....

barbadogirl's photo
Wed 03/01/17 12:28 AM
Wow I like smooth jazz & Christopher Cross.

Not really. I like Jerry Reed, Jerry Clower Roy D. Mercer.
That makes a road trip LOL

Oh wait you said music...... HMMMMM

Chicago Boston Styx Foreigner BOC BTO ELO all the good stuff

barbadogirl's photo
Wed 03/01/17 12:21 AM
Hello ladies, I think they are just being nice yes you need more current pics. But sarcastic remark if I find her off putting. sharing of gifts????

Yeah you do look like Richard a little...

Sorry if too honest. Don't roast me now LOL That's ok I can take it
pitchfork

barbadogirl's photo
Wed 03/01/17 12:15 AM
Ditto what they said open up put yourself out there. There's more to you than a student.

smile2

barbadogirl's photo
Wed 03/01/17 12:11 AM
Too many pictures with pooch, yes what she said we want to see those gorgeous eyes...
How about what you are in to hobbies what you are looking for in a girl? Just suggestions..waving

barbadogirl's photo
Wed 03/01/17 12:08 AM
Hi take this with a grain of salt. First change profile pic. Second
spell check your profile and body type accuracy.. Third change description of I prefer females to......

I prefer fit woman with like interests, the rest is pretty good
good though. I love making African food myself love making Chapi's & Ugali.

You sound intelligent, educated in your field hang in there.

You asked, I hope it helps good luck on your journey....winking :thumbsup:

barbadogirl's photo
Tue 02/28/17 11:55 PM
I haven't been on the dating scene in well let's just say a long time,
any advice or heads up for a clueless tech challenged gal. I can't figure out half these site. Still don't understand KIK Don't laugh to hard at me.what

barbadogirl's photo
Tue 02/28/17 12:52 AM
rofl I have not laughed so hard in a long time THANK YOU!!
That made my day

barbadogirl's photo
Mon 02/27/17 10:15 AM
I don't they have made my flavor yet....
But what ever it will be it will be unique.

Something savory that you would never forget!

barbadogirl's photo
Sun 02/26/17 09:02 PM
My child & Living everyday like it's my last. We sometimes forget to not look back only forward everyday above ground is A GOOD DAY!!

barbadogirl's photo
Sun 02/26/17 08:58 PM
My grandmother had two cakes that I miss and don't make enough does anyone remember Coca - Cola cake & Better than s*x cake They are old favorites.

barbadogirl's photo
Sun 02/26/17 08:52 PM
I LOVE TO COOK I am shocked folks see it as a chore..... I believe you cook from the heart. I am a great cook and excellent baker. That is one of the ways I show my love whether it's making a
nice dinner or baking homemade bread. The things I make are made with love they show I put effort time & caring into each dish, bread or cakes I make. It is my favorite thing to do other than being in my garden. I love to turn that zucchini I grew into a loaf of bread and give to a loved one or turn that cucumber into a home canned garlic gill jar of pickles. My fave to make is yellow squash thinly sliced in bread & butter seasoning for subs instead of pepperocini's My kitchen is my Zen place. Homemade is best..... No one ever leaves my table empty

barbadogirl's photo
Sun 02/26/17 08:38 PM
I am torn between my Manicottii with Italian sausage & Sweet Lebanon Bologna

barbadogirl's photo
Sun 02/26/17 08:32 PM
Bordeaux Cherry Amaretto that Amaretto flavor makes everything better! Forget the Chocolate & flowers. This is my favorite thing!!

barbadogirl's photo
Sun 02/26/17 08:23 PM
Let's seeslaphead

barbadogirl's photo
Sun 02/26/17 04:09 PM
I'm looking for someone to ...... Whatever good conversation, some one to go places with. Feed my fish on my pond. But I don't fish. I'm afraid that's the problem LOLhappy

barbadogirl's photo
Sun 02/26/17 12:18 PM
I like the post about difference in children's age I married someone 18 yrs my senior. I am 43. Let's just say he hasn't aged well. To old to cut the mustard anymore. But not all men are equal. That being said could never date anyone younger. I would feel like a cougar. Men my age usually want to play Xbox. I prefer older mature men. That has always been my taste. 43&UP!!! The older the better I say. Pray he's MATURE LOl

barbadogirl's photo
Tue 02/21/17 12:54 AM
Lmao that is too funnylaugh

barbadogirl's photo
Tue 02/21/17 12:03 AM
:angel: My mother's cooking god rest her soul the woman couldn't cook to save her life.

or Visinerofl

barbadogirl's photo
Sat 02/18/17 08:24 PM
Hi I'm new to online dating, I haven't dated in 15 years boy have the times changed I finally decide to put myself out there, maybe I waited too long are there any normal NOT FREAKY hetro males left in the world.

I don't ask for much normal respectful decent man with good intentions.
Does that exist or is it all fwb discreet hook ups. Maybe I'm too old fashioned. I not old or dead so I'll keep trying. frustrated

By the way how do you spot a fake or scammer?

woman seeking dating maybe LTR Not a hit it and quit kind of gal.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next