Community > Posts By > flawlessmeans

flawlessmeans's photo
Fri 07/01/11 10:13 PM
Where at in so call are you maybie I can give you some ideas as to what to do or where to meet people at.

flawlessmeans's photo
Fri 07/01/11 10:08 PM
Hes a pretty roud crude dood main!

flawlessmeans's photo
Mon 06/27/11 10:22 AM

Ok i feel like asking for a second opinion, Anyone other then house lol.

What do you got for me NJ?

in your 15th pic you kind of look like judd nelson, but i also can see a bit of dave grohl (foo fighters) in some of the rest of them.

lol ok maybie a little : ]

flawlessmeans's photo
Mon 06/27/11 10:20 AM
Verry flirtatiouse ; ]

flawlessmeans's photo
Mon 06/27/11 10:18 AM

Yes. I work out lightly with free weights every morning that im not sick. I do biceps, Triceps, pecs, and lower back. My line of work gennerally has me digging post wholes for fence's, tossing heavy Iron for scrap all day, or heavy construction/demolishion so I cant work out too hard or I wont have the gass for work.
I am planing on joging every sunday after church that is if my lazy a** friends follow through with this, I'm not so sure theyll show up to church but they are both fighters for our local cassino and ive been at them to let me help in their training now for quite some time. I hope they show up Idd like to have this as a part of my routien esspecially now that its summer time.

have you gotten much rideing in yet? My Cousen called to be picked up but I was runen late so I couldnt get him for our sunday jog and my friend David flaked out again he was saposed to be my cuz's ride. I got my fingers crossed for next weekend.

That's awesome flawless! My friends always get lazy...LOL! Amanda and I were suppose to ride 3 days/week & neither one of us has been consistent about it. Of course, we've had hellacious winds that render the...likely gonna die if you ride that horse today weather!!!

I have water cardio on monday evenings and thursday over lunch. I walk all over campus and the doggies too! Yoga for balance and unwinding a few times per week, but I don't go to dedicated classes anymore.

Gonna get 3-4 miles in exercising the boi this evening so I can sleep in tomorrow morning & we are scheduled for a ride tomorrow @ 7 pm!

flawlessmeans's photo
Mon 06/27/11 10:10 AM

in your 15th pic you kind of look like judd nelson, but i also can see a bit of dave grohl (foo fighters) in some of the rest of them.

LOL Judd. i can see the resemblance to Dave when he had long hair and a trimed goat. Thanx Kc.

flawlessmeans's photo
Sun 06/26/11 11:17 PM

flawlessmeans's photo
Sun 06/26/11 10:56 PM
Ha ha ha I like it Lunali does look like her, I didnt think she would but put together like that I say you hit the nail on the head.

flawlessmeans's photo
Sun 06/26/11 08:04 PM
GREAT THREAD! Ive been likeing this thread allot theirs allot tof good stuff in here. drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 08:02 PM
Yes. I work out lightly with free weights every morning that im not sick. I do biceps, Triceps, pecs, and lower back. My line of work gennerally has me digging post wholes for fence's, tossing heavy Iron for scrap all day, or heavy construction/demolishion so I cant work out too hard or I wont have the gass for work.
I am planing on joging every sunday after church that is if my lazy a** friends follow through with this, I'm not so sure theyll show up to church but they are both fighters for our local cassino and ive been at them to let me help in their training now for quite some time. I hope they show up Idd like to have this as a part of my routien esspecially now that its summer time.

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 07:44 PM
Edited by flawlessmeans on Thu 06/23/11 07:44 PM
OK so she's got balls

And you should rock this shirt

I dont think I could do it even if I had the right parts, Im sure youll do just fine.

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 04:53 PM
Edited by flawlessmeans on Thu 06/23/11 04:54 PM
@ Holly Is a dvil in a red dress

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 04:49 PM
home accross country

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 04:48 PM
Cant figure out how to use a razor, hahahahh haaa!

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 04:46 PM
is gigly fun

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 04:43 PM
Edited by flawlessmeans on Thu 06/23/11 04:44 PM

Just FU**ING push the big shiny button.

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 04:34 PM
The Rump Ranger sounds like a good drink.

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 04:23 PM
bloatfly

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 04:21 PM
Go get Cb_rawr

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 04:18 PM
Verry presentable suit.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25