Community > Posts By > cbx1300

cbx1300's photo
Sat 08/18/07 12:31 PM
Here's how things can be deceptive, "random" - You're 6'4", two-hundred-sixty-something pounds.You probably feel this gives you a "bigger stick" than me (I'm 5'8 1/2", 165lbs.), yet I've taken down several guys your size in fights, INCLUDING a couple of marines (one was a Royal Marine - tougher and better trained than U.S. counterparts), so do'nt put too much stock in that "big stick" notion, comforting though it may be. Only wisdom, compassion, empathy and cooperation can save us now - not Dirty Harry.

cbx1300's photo
Sat 08/18/07 12:01 PM
Stop thinking about my "lilly white ass"!
(it's reserved for WIMMIN!)

cbx1300's photo
Sat 08/18/07 11:55 AM
Don't you think it odd that the country with the most money and power has some of the worst education?
Why do you think that is?

cbx1300's photo
Sat 08/18/07 11:52 AM
So - Killing with bombs or checkbooks - If the Rule of Law to you means whoever has the biggest stick, then don't be suprised when
someone with a bigger stick uses it to take what's yours and bludgeon you and your loved ones. And I GUARANTY you, there's
ALWAYS someone who comes along with a bigger stick, if you knew
anything about history.
Maybe if you put more stock on expanding your consciousness
instead of P.E., you would'nt HAVE to work three jobs and
by the looks of things, you DO'NT hold much stock in P.E.

cbx1300's photo
Sat 08/18/07 11:37 AM
No, "gardenforge", I'm implying that MORE than 58,000
committed suicide - Look up "Veterans for Peace".

cbx1300's photo
Sat 08/18/07 11:23 AM
Where do you find time to eat so much, working three jobs?
- Don't you think it odd that so many of us HAVE to work three jobs? - Having the opinion that English is "the only REAL language" is precisely why the world now hates us.
As we happen to LIVE in the world, encouraging the rest of it to hate us may not be wisest plan.

cbx1300's photo
Sat 08/18/07 10:34 AM
Well said, invisible -
It's preciselly that unspeakably arrogant stance that the world revolves around US and mistaking cold, naked greed for benevolence
that will destroy America. Condoning fascism will kill us much sooner than "terrorists" will.

cbx1300's photo
Sat 08/18/07 10:13 AM
Abscess makes the fart go Honda?

cbx1300's photo
Sat 08/18/07 10:07 AM
..and what school did YOU go to that made you an apologist for bullies?

cbx1300's photo
Sat 08/18/07 09:53 AM
Actually, "we" deliberately provoked and then allowed the Pearl Harbor attack, wiseguy.

cbx1300's photo
Sat 08/18/07 09:47 AM
..Hopefully not so tight that he won't answer the question..

cbx1300's photo
Sat 08/18/07 09:40 AM
Well, "Random" looks well fed anyways..

cbx1300's photo
Sat 08/18/07 09:38 AM
Yeah, "generous".. Look how we treat our poor and our elderly -
Half of 'em live in cars and eat cat food.

cbx1300's photo
Sat 08/18/07 09:33 AM
Hey, "Serchin" - Refresh my memory - WHAT did Iraq have to do with 911?

cbx1300's photo
Sat 08/18/07 12:09 AM
It's Alex's fault I'm at my computer on a dating line
on a friday night like a loser.

cbx1300's photo
Sat 08/18/07 12:00 AM
They pulled the same purely punitive bullying of civilians
in Japan as they did in Dresden. Japan was finished beforehand, knew it, and was secretly negotiating a peace right before we nuked a cvilian city. With Dresden, the biggest slaughter in western history (no military or major industrial importance -
just kids, old people, china and musical instruments), Germany
had already lost. The firebombing did'nt hasten an end to the war
nor was it intended to. It was purely punitive, in the classic American - style of justice; Kicking people when they're down,
also trying to strike fear into the world with unbridled brutality. (..Sounds like "Terrorism" to me..)

cbx1300's photo
Fri 08/17/07 11:48 PM
Really? Japan was on U.S. soil? - Where?

cbx1300's photo
Fri 08/17/07 11:43 PM
(I'M wearing your shoes!)

cbx1300's photo
Fri 08/17/07 11:40 PM
Was it J.F.K. who said something like: "Deny the people the right to peacefully protest, and you leave no option but violent protest"..

cbx1300's photo
Fri 08/17/07 11:38 PM
Anyone with a "higher education" is always the first to go; Same in Iraq. Intellectuals, college professors.. Apparently, "democracy" means denying the people articulate leaders.
And is'nt it funny, "Serchin", how Ho Chi Min worked closely
with the O.S.S. in W.W.2 and idolised the U.S.? He trusted us more than the soviets and even plagerised the beginning of his national declaration of independence with ours?
The French were "occupying" Vietnam, Vietnam did'nt LIKE being occupied and Ho Chi Min asked that the U.S., U.S.S.R., China and Great Britain intervene to bring the Indochinese issue to the U.N.
in a 1950 formal request. It was ignored, as was a similar request
soon after W.W.1. WE betrayed him and backed the French (again)
As early as 1954, "we" (Alan Dulles), offered nukes to the French to bail them out of Dien Bien Fu. (It had to be pointed out that this would also kill the French troops..)
Did you know that in '66-'67, during an embargo of Chinese and Russian goods, we bought 2 million worth of magnesium for warplanes from Russia and several thousand tons of steel from China for our new bases in Vietnam? or that Exxon paid the V.C.
in weapons to kill Americans with, in exchange for not hitting their oil fields which were within mortar range? - 'Sound familiar? (Bin Laden = Bush's Biggest Business Backer?)
Don't get me started on the Philipines..