Community > Posts By > southern_bee

southern_bee's photo
Wed 04/21/10 11:04 AM
i dont like the word diet that means to me im denying myself something so what ive been doing is cutting back on my portions and making healthier choices cuz i found out im not denying myself anything im just making better choices

southern_bee's photo
Wed 04/21/10 10:42 AM
well thanks!well i dont really feel sad or bad i feel glad hes outta my life i felt unhappy and trapped he told me after 3 weeks he wanted to marry me and he loved me i think i was better off with my bi polar ex!lol

southern_bee's photo
Wed 04/21/10 10:11 AM
so ive been gone for a while but im coming back with a too weird to be true but is story..

so i met this guy and he lived in another state like 4 hours from me and was seeing him for about a month,so yesterday i went to see him and all crap hit the fan.

he texted me and asked if he could play with him self in my truck,he also asked if i could buy him a 12 pack of beer so he could drink it while going down the interstate.

so i get to his house after driving,he hops in my truck and as were going down the road he text me as hes sitting next to me and asked me to turn around b.c he wasnt feeling good.

anyway when i was leaving to go home,he texted him and he cant be with somebody who gets mad at every lil thing,then he tells me he needs a break then he tells me he doesnt want a girlfriend then he tells me he has one!

and 2 days ago i told him i wanted a break but he said no!well anyway im glad to be single b.c i felt trapped!

southern_bee's photo
Thu 03/04/10 04:45 AM

Hey there ladies, how are we all?

And Southern_Bee, I'm no zombie... just a Monster, so don't go cocking the shotgun just yet. I don't bite... too often.

JD,

haha ok well as long as youre not a zombie

southern_bee's photo
Thu 03/04/10 04:45 AM
the profile doesnt scream crazy ladies get at me so i dont know!good luck

southern_bee's photo
Wed 03/03/10 09:31 AM
when i heard it on tv i thought it was cute itd not like he snuck up there and was directing all flights to cuba or anything people need to calm down and take a deep breath

southern_bee's photo
Wed 03/03/10 09:28 AM
Edited by southern_bee on Wed 03/03/10 09:28 AM
hello and welcome!

your not a zombie are you *loads gun*

if not then here flowerforyou

southern_bee's photo
Fri 02/26/10 10:28 AM

so its the whale fault it was brought into captivity and remained a wiled animal?

yep didn't you know we did a few interviews and he was the one who picked the job...in fact we gave him quite the salary:laughing:

well shoot isaac thanks for correctly informing me!

southern_bee's photo
Fri 02/26/10 10:26 AM
so its the whale fault it was brought into captivity and remained a wiled animal?

southern_bee's photo
Fri 02/26/10 10:21 AM

He's a giant mammal that lives in the water..has his own instincts, and despite what we try to do...the water is still his territory.

Yes we can train them..to an extent...same with the white tigers that attacked sig/roy they are animals.

*high 5ves isaac*

southern_bee's photo
Fri 02/26/10 10:18 AM
the name of it is a KILLER whale.its no matter how long its been in captivity it will never be totally tamed.

southern_bee's photo
Thu 02/25/10 05:45 PM
i was raised to say please and thank you and just be courteous and i think more children should be taught this

southern_bee's photo
Thu 02/25/10 03:31 PM

ladies, challenge your confidence, desire, and instinct to email me. trust yourself!

well i do have some new hand grenades ive been wanting to try out but just incase let me grab my sniper rifle.
Damn I like your attitude!!

lol thanks!

southern_bee's photo
Wed 02/24/10 10:43 PM
Edited by southern_bee on Wed 02/24/10 10:44 PM

Step away from the coffee....too much is never good.

Btw, welcome to mingle and good luck.

*BOOM* head shot..youre welcome.had to shoot the guy lmao

southern_bee's photo
Wed 02/24/10 07:51 PM
*perk*

ZOMBIES WHERE!??!

*loads shut gun*

southern_bee's photo
Wed 02/24/10 07:50 PM
*loads pink rocket launcher*

southern_bee's photo
Tue 02/23/10 11:31 PM

Can you tell when the profile is fake? I have seen some profiles that I can tell they are fake, can you?

Why does this matter?

cuz he doesnt want to fall in love with a robot?

southern_bee's photo
Tue 02/23/10 11:25 PM
u set them on fire..of wait thats for zombies

usually for me when i come across a profile with no pic or the person left of their head in a pic or telling you to email them at an address.

southern_bee's photo
Tue 02/23/10 09:59 PM
aww did he runs away *sad face* now who will i use for target practice?!

southern_bee's photo
Tue 02/23/10 09:57 PM

not enabling him anymore or by not doing anything, condoning the actions (in a way) doesn't mean you don't love him.

Sometimes doing things like this requires a lot of love for the person

Best of luck to youflowerforyou

i completely agree with rose!