Community > Posts By > Basha

Basha's photo
Sun 07/02/17 06:22 PM
Mobile call: 8 mins with a friend about movies.... well there was that 40 mins talk with Amazon customer care...but don't think it can be called a Convo...when it was basically me shouting at the guy~
Face to face: 4 - 5 hrs guys 'censored' talk and random stuff.
Forum convo: 2 hrs ....outer beauty Vs inner beauty~

Basha's photo
Sun 07/02/17 06:11 PM
I was just wondering what a person's gender is if "the person looks like a male but feels(internally) like a girl and is attracted to girls" *sigh*..wish life can be simpler~

Basha's photo
Sun 07/02/17 06:05 PM
Edited by Basha on Sun 07/02/17 06:07 PM
Guide~(or a gynecologist...whatever works)

Basha's photo
Sun 07/02/17 04:09 AM
K flay- high enough

Basha's photo
Sun 07/02/17 03:53 AM
Wow, nice!
I used to think I've seen it all, but looks like I'm just a frog at the bottom of the well, *sigh*

Basha's photo
Sun 07/02/17 03:48 AM
Alright...if you love anime and manga try reading these

If u like action(cultivation) novels:
First read "coiling dragon"(it'll help u understand the basics...give us a foundation) then read "I shall seal the heavens"!

If u like lovey stuff with female lead try :
The General Wants to Hug and Sleep

Sci-Fi: galactic dark net!

Basha's photo
Sun 07/02/17 03:29 AM
Well, I used to watch em...some of my fav's hiatus x hiatus (don't really believe in God...still prayed for that authors health) , one piece, one Punch Man, toriko, samurai X(rurouni kenshin), dbz, code geass, and death note,the irregular at magical highschool.
Honourable mentions: bleach, fairy tail, gurren lagann, beyblade metal, KOCHIKAME and Kenichi~The strongest disciple!!
Ever since I started reading manga's and novels haven't seen much anime...lemme know if there's any good new anime(except tragedy/yandere tag)