Community > Posts By > onegoofydame

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 09:14 PM
I come and go from this site, but I still care about the people I'm friends with. I just need a change once in a while. I still pop on here from time to time.

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 04:29 PM
I'm too fat right now, so I feel about 100.

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 04:28 PM
I'm really sorry to hear that. That's really sad. frown

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 02:22 PM
To me, my aunt was a superhero.

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 02:22 PM
My aunt who died when I was 2 1/2. She was 24. She was my mom's twin and my godmother. She was a beautiful person.

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 02:19 PM
That's awesome, Jeanniebean. Very cool and insightful.

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 02:18 PM

onegooffydame;

I mean romance, please. When will it come to me? frown

You would like "happily ever after" but your lack of trust prevents you from being honest and you hide your true feelings and it is hard for someone to get close to you. You sidestep honest discussion in favor of insincere small talk.

Permanent change of attitude is required to attract the man you desire and keep him.

Interesting, but that's not the case. In fact, I tend to be way too open and sincere and I think I share too much of myself too soon. I tend to sort of put everything out on the table when I meet someone new. I don't know how to play the game, nor do I want to. No mystery here. I'm just me. I wonder if that might be it. Maybe I need to be more mysterious so I'm more of a challenge? Thanks anyway, though. That was fun. happy

There was a card that suggested that you are the kind of person who believes if you want it done right you have to do it yourself. Then the last card means, some sort of permanent change is necessary. If you don't do it willingly, it will happen anyway.

I totally believe that last part. I am very head strong. I need to learn to be okay with not being in control all the time. Surrendering (to God) is something I really need to work on.

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 02:17 PM
Thanks. I appreciate it. :smile:

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 02:16 PM
Will someone please let me know when they find a guy in this world suitable to be a good husband? Thanks!happy

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 02:15 PM
absolutely

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 01:56 PM
Edited by onegoofydame on Sat 05/17/08 01:57 PM

onegooffydame;

I mean romance, please. When will it come to me? frown

You would like "happily ever after" but your lack of trust prevents you from being honest and you hide your true feelings and it is hard for someone to get close to you. You sidestep honest discussion in favor of insincere small talk.

Permanent change of attitude is required to attract the man you desire and keep him.

Interesting, but that's not the case. In fact, I tend to be way too open and sincere and I think I share too much of myself too soon. I tend to sort of put everything out on the table when I meet someone new. I don't know how to play the game, nor do I want to. No mystery here. I'm just me. I wonder if that might be it. Maybe I need to be more mysterious so I'm more of a challenge? Thanks anyway, though. That was fun. happy

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 01:53 PM
A stalker is someone who continues to pursue me after I have either ignored them, blown them off or made it clear that I am not interested. It's someone who refuses to get a clue and just keeps pursuing.

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 01:50 PM
It really isn't attractive for a lady to cuss, but sometimes I feel like I just can't help it.

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 01:49 PM
No other word even comes close to how good it feels to say F*CK when I stub my toe. It is such a release to yell that out. I really do think it helps.

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 01:47 PM
F*CK

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 01:45 PM
grumble

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 01:44 PM
I absolutely believe in life after death.

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 01:28 PM
Ribs drenched in BBQ sauce, potato salad, corn on the cob, salad and diet coke!

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 01:26 PM
Welcome to JSH.

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 01:23 PM
Ew. Who is this creep you guys are talking about?

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25