Community > Posts By > chrisbuckles72

chrisbuckles72's photo
Sun 09/05/10 02:53 AM
Hi, I'm new. (again) :wink:

Thank You for having Me back, I missed You.
Goodmorning mingle! flowerforyou

chrisbuckles72's photo
Sun 09/05/10 02:41 AM
Welcome.
Nice finger. laugh

chrisbuckles72's photo
Sat 06/26/10 12:16 PM

DSL is a cable connection. You need to find a friend who can actually go to ur house and help u
Others in My household are connecting with their laptops, I have entered the same WEP encryption key. It's as if the Router does'nt recognise My comp. is that possible?
there is a reset button on the back of the wireless gateway. Would that help?
I am less than 2 ft. away.
Do I need to uninstall My driver before I rerun the software?
I really appreciate Your help.

chrisbuckles72's photo
Sat 06/26/10 12:07 PM

there is a service outage at the moment. please enjoy our muzak.
we have our top guys working on it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt9j80Jkc_A

the button on the side? is it glowing?
Yes, it is glowing. Full strength signal. it transmits packets, does'nt recieve.

chrisbuckles72's photo
Sat 06/26/10 12:01 PM

It's a USB wireless adapter that I am attempting to connect with. Do I need to disable the other modem that I am plugged into now?

Not necessarily. Is the wireless adapter trying to connect to the same router you are running the wired net?
No. I'm on an older laptop with a built in 56k modem. I have that wired to the back of My wireless DSL router. The wireless adapter is a Netgear wireless G USB adapter. like a dongle. when I start up, the Netgear window opens, finds the router, says full strength signal. then the icon in the lower right says the connection has limited to no connectivity due to the network not assigning me an IP adress. After I try to have windows 'repair the connection' and it fails, it directs Me to contact My network Administrator. I do'nt know how to do that, either.

chrisbuckles72's photo
Fri 06/25/10 11:39 AM
It's a USB wireless adapter that I am attempting to connect with. Do I need to disable the other modem that I am plugged into now?

chrisbuckles72's photo
Thu 06/24/10 10:43 PM
I'm having basically the same problem. I've tried all the suggestions listed in this thread. when I try to have Windows repair the connection, it fails, saying 'Windows could not renew IP adress' Now I am connected via a networking hardwire directly to My wireless router.
Any help?

chrisbuckles72's photo
Thu 06/24/10 09:31 PM
Welcome!

chrisbuckles72's photo
Mon 06/21/10 11:08 PM
Yeah, some are highly suspicious.

chrisbuckles72's photo
Mon 06/21/10 11:03 PM
HaHa! You too?

chrisbuckles72's photo
Mon 06/21/10 04:48 PM
Welcome!

chrisbuckles72's photo
Mon 06/21/10 11:57 AM

Yeah they have some awsome guitar riffs and a kick *** drummer. I seen them play with slayer a few years back they were really good live.
It must have been an awesome show. I saw Slayer,Exodus, and Venom play together back in the day. Best show I've ever been to.

chrisbuckles72's photo
Mon 06/21/10 11:16 AM
Welcome!

chrisbuckles72's photo
Sun 06/20/10 11:14 PM
I like Lamb of God recently.

chrisbuckles72's photo
Sun 06/20/10 10:58 AM
Venom

chrisbuckles72's photo
Sat 06/19/10 08:30 PM

i firmly believe in the death penalty... what i don't believe in is the way they go about it. NO one should be on death row for so long, and all rights should be taken away from them. If he(the person on death row) feels he can take the rights away from others, then he should no rights either... that man he killed had a right to live, as his children had a right to grow up with a father. he took so many basic rights away from a lot of people when he shot the man, so he should have been executed a week later, not 10 years later... it's also our right not to have to pay for his living expenses for the last 10-15 years while he was on death row. just my thoughts, sorry if you don't agree with them.
I do agree in the sense that the Appeals process should not have to take 10 to 15 years, but plenty of convicted murderers have later been exonerated as a result of new discoveries, such as D.N.A. evidence proving Their innocence. What would be worse than executing Someone for something that They did not do?

chrisbuckles72's photo
Sat 06/19/10 05:43 PM
1969. Worst ever.

chrisbuckles72's photo
Sat 06/19/10 05:33 PM

Why not let all the murderers live together and provide them with items that can be used as weapons. Let them decide who should spend life in prison and who should die. They have no problem killing, so let them kill each other.
The only exception should be people who accidentally killed someone, like falling asleep behind the wheel.
They already do that.

Except they aren't given weapons.
They do'nt have to, anything can be a weapon. a piece of plastic is all it takes. do you think that Maximum security Prisons are not overcrowded with Inmates constantly trying to kill each other?

chrisbuckles72's photo
Sat 06/19/10 04:31 PM
Welcome!

chrisbuckles72's photo
Sat 06/19/10 01:32 PM

just found out my X is a Cancer. I'm a Pisces, guess that's why we had a pretty good marriage for 26 years. hmmmmmmmm ohwell

lol JUST found out after 26 years?embarassed noway
laugh

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 17 18