Community > Posts By > longhairbiker

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/15/09 11:16 AM
Homestyle chicken noodle with goat cheese and unleavened bread sounds healthy. Either that or linguini with mushrooms over semolina noodles with grated goat cheese over the top. And unleavened bread. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/15/09 11:11 AM
I'm hungry too. I'm ahead of schedule. About an hour to my house. Tempted to stop and eat a bowl of soup and take a shower before I head up to the cities to unload.

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/15/09 11:09 AM

Colleen is sitting in her rocking chair right now at the resort with that harley blanket over her knees as she knits me an afghan while harold unfolds and feeds her yarn from the roll of yarn he's holding as he reads colleen funny stories out of the newspaper in his rocking chair. Awwwwwww so romantic.
hahaaaaaaaaaaa does harold even talk?????rofl rofl rofl rofl
...I love harold. He's 92. You get him talking and he's funnier than heck.

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/15/09 11:06 AM
And then smokey sniffed the pile of dirt, realized what it was and peed on it for leaving him alone for so long with the crazy lady.

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:53 AM

Remember? Tara says and I quote "I don't want it. I've already got 2 of them". I replied "I also have 2 harley blankets, and I haven't even opened mine". Tara replied "Well what should I do with it"? I said "I don't know. Rip it open and use it in the tent"? Tara replied "No, its too small to use as an extra blanky". I said "Well why don't you give it to colleen? She would love it"! Tara said "Ok. That's a great idea"! Colleen said "Oh thank you tara! That's so sweet"!
lOL good memory!!!!!laugh Ok where did I put my passport????surprised
.....shadow dragged it out into the yard, dug a cathole, pooped on it, and buried it as revenge for putting him on utube.

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:51 AM
Colleen is sitting in her rocking chair right now at the resort with that harley blanket over her knees as she knits me an afghan while harold unfolds and feeds her yarn from the roll of yarn he's holding as he reads colleen funny stories out of the newspaper in his rocking chair. Awwwwwww so romantic.

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:46 AM
Remember? Tara says and I quote "I don't want it. I've already got 2 of them". I replied "I also have 2 harley blankets, and I haven't even opened mine". Tara replied "Well what should I do with it"? I said "I don't know. Rip it open and use it in the tent"? Tara replied "No, its too small to use as an extra blanky". I said "Well why don't you give it to colleen? She would love it"! Tara said "Ok. That's a great idea"! Colleen said "Oh thank you tara! That's so sweet"!

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:37 AM

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.........whereeeeeeeeez my harley blanket????surprised
....you gave it to colleen as a gift and she hugged you and thanked you.

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:35 AM
Whazza matter boi? Dontcha tink fred flinstones gotta good credit rating? 27 years working for mr slate aint good enough? You prejudice against the caveman? You see da rocks my ole lady wilma be wearin? We be stylin. Don't be down on da caveman!

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:31 AM
We have already determined that I can't put fred flinstone on a fake visa card application. Gypsy and I were rolling laughing when da brother said "Hey man- if you gonna use a fake name- can't youse do betta dan dat"? Ha ha ha ha!

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:27 AM
Can I put "Whoopie cushion placer" on my job resume for work history?

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:25 AM
Omg! I've screwed va jjs that looked like my mouth!!! I've got lesbian mouth! I eat va jjs. Oh my! I'm a lesbian!!! Oh wait! I've got a shaved wiener. Nevermind.

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:15 AM
Longhairbobber. I like it.

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:13 AM
Hey gypsy....if I eat a purple snowcone and my tongue turns purple.....and I stick it out and go BZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!! Can I be bob? Ha ha ha!

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:10 AM
Like what lilith? Grinding meat with bob? Ha ha ha!

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:07 AM
Another freind called me and wants me to go on a bikeride this weekend. This joker has stood me up on 5 bikerides this year. I told him yeah- I will be there. No I won't. Don't ride with trolls. I'm turning into a standup guy. I'm enjoying standing up all these people who have stood me up this year. Battlecry everyone......"WHERE THE HELL IS KYLE"?!! Obviously not there. Ha ha ha!!!

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:06 AM
Another freind called me and wants me to go on a bikeride this weekend. This joker has stood me up on 5 bikerides this year. I told him yeah- I will be there. No I won't. Don't ride with trolls. I'm turning into a standup guy. I'm enjoying standing up all these people who have stood me up this year. Battlecry everyone......"WHERE THE HELL IS KYLE"?!! Obviously not there. Ha ha ha!!!

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/15/09 09:54 AM
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I shaved my wiener. Now its stuck to my knee again. Hot n humid out. I'm my own itchy scratchy.

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/15/09 09:50 AM
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/15/09 06:11 AM
Best of luck. Go rangers!

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25