acdcrocks's photo
Fri 06/25/10 11:32 AM
Dale Earnhardt Sr.

acdcrocks's photo
Fri 06/25/10 11:29 AM
METALICA-Fade to black

acdcrocks's photo
Fri 06/25/10 11:10 AM
When I was in my 20's I dated alot of people , now I'm 47 and getting back out there after 11 years of a tumultulous relationship. I don't know what to say, how to dress, where to go, and how to get over all the self esteem issues I did'nt have when I was in my 20's.

acdcrocks's photo
Fri 06/25/10 10:59 AM
Most of the music I listen to is ac/dc, Poison, Bon Jovi, Motley crue, Cinderella, I am into most of the 80's hair bands , but also like Skynard, .38 special, etc.

acdcrocks's photo
Fri 06/25/10 10:55 AM
poison Every rose has it's thorn

acdcrocks's photo
Fri 06/25/10 10:52 AM
I also agree, I have been on other sites also, and they do the same thing, they lure you in and when you find someone interesting, you have to upgrade to be able to have any contact with them at all. It is very annoying, and I agree that is why these sites have lost so many people.Makes you wonder if this whole online dating thing is even worth my time, I'm starting to think not

acdcrocks's photo
Thu 06/24/10 09:29 PM
Hi, I am new to the site.I hope this site is not like all the other sites that are not very friendly and full of drama. I really would like to make new friends and possibly get a date or two!!! I openly welcome constructive critisism, and any help or ideas to make this a good experience!:smile:

2 Next