Community > Posts By > mowildflower

mowildflower's photo
Fri 03/06/15 07:03 AM
Edited by mowildflower on Fri 03/06/15 07:06 AM

mowildflower's photo
Fri 03/06/15 05:50 AM
:thumbsup: Wow, powerful, very personal, broken, always on guard, always a man, first and foremost... cleverly crafted hidden behind witty phrases. Well done!

mowildflower's photo
Thu 03/05/15 04:42 PM
Edited by mowildflower on Thu 03/05/15 05:03 PM
Changed the graphics so you should be able to read it now.

mowildflower's photo
Thu 03/05/15 05:44 AM
solodove, sounds like you are in agreement with me. Awesome!

I want to believe there are still some great people out there, I've never been known to be a quitter, so I would like to see this community become a great place to spend time, where people can get creative.

Online dating, meeting someone great won't happen until we overcome the creeps and scammers. Not that I really believe that will happen but I'm going to enjoy myself trying.

mowildflower's photo
Thu 03/05/15 05:32 AM

mowildflower's photo
Wed 03/04/15 06:19 AM
Edited by mowildflower on Wed 03/04/15 06:52 AM
I do believe this is a bit over done, oversized, I will have to work on that. I love being creative, sharing, and perhaps inspiring others to do like wise. I enjoy reading the post in this Poem & Creative Writing Community.

I personally appreciate administration and the moderators for staying on top of the trolling and sarcasm. Makes the time I spend here more pleasant. Thank You!

mowildflower's photo
Wed 03/04/15 04:14 AM

mowildflower's photo
Wed 03/04/15 01:58 AM

think, make yourself think.!.
.. where did you lose your marbles?
.OH I REMEMBER NOW!
. but I could have sworn, I just had my marbles ..yesterday..

When I read this,
I thought, you were talking about losing your MIND,
forgetting, forgetting where you put your keys,
not remembering the small stuff!

Have you ever heard folks say,
"He must have lost his marbles (mind)?"

mowildflower's photo
Tue 03/03/15 06:02 AM
waving Thank you... Glad to see you join in.

mowildflower's photo
Tue 03/03/15 05:57 AM
laugh laugh

mowildflower's photo
Tue 03/03/15 05:54 AM
This one you may have to explain, scratching my head, I humbly enquire?

mowildflower's photo
Tue 03/03/15 05:49 AM

Once upon a time, there was this broken down old horseman, not a cowboy, there is a difference; a cowboy is someone who works with cows, a horseman is someone who works at training horses, usually strutting proudly, thinking himself to be one fine fellow. There came the day when this old broken down old horseman realized he was going to have to change his ways, he needed to settle down, find someplace to rest his weary bones. He was going to have to find a place to lay his head, a bed to put his boots under; there surely must be some young filly who would find him poetically charming, well if nothing else, some old nag who might be dazzled by his wits and charm. All he was looking for, or needed was somewhere to live out his final days, on his limited income, surely his wit and charm would be all he needed.

He was looking for a woman who had her own income and had a home he could move into, since he never felt it necessary to own a place himself, she would need to have a vehicle, transportation of some sort, since all he had was a broken down old pickup that was usually in need of repairs. He was looking for a good woman, someone who could cook, bake, do dishes, keep a clean house, do the laundry, make the beds, do the shopping and keep up the lawn.

Now, you might wonder what he planned to do with himself since all his needs were taken care of; it seems he thought he was entitled to spend his days sitting under her shade tree resting his weary bones, smoking his pipe, watching the neighbors pass by. Such irony, such irony...!

mowildflower's photo
Mon 03/02/15 04:14 PM
Remember to smile, you never know who may need a little kindness, a little love. It doesn't have to be a bag of donuts.

And, be kind to yourself, keep writing!

mowildflower's photo
Mon 03/02/15 07:04 AM
Edited by mowildflower on Mon 03/02/15 07:11 AM
At this point in our life we have to exercise those brain muscles. They say use it or lose it! Be well there on the Shamrock Island.

mowildflower's photo
Mon 03/02/15 07:00 AM
Thank you Tommo, that I take as a compliment coming from you.

mowildflower's photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:56 AM

mowildflower's photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:01 AM
The more I pondered and thought about wanting to feel alive, wanting to be alive, it had nothing to do with loving someone or someone loving me. It is about having a passion, a passion for life, it is about having a dream and living that dream.

Love is what poets, songwriters, and writers write about. They write about happy endings, or sad endings, heartaches, where no one seems to get it right. Then there is lust, which some would like to call love, what a folly!

mowildflower's photo
Mon 03/02/15 04:32 AM
Song of Death, spiritual energy! Now that is sad! Makes me want to :cry:

mowildflower's photo
Mon 03/02/15 04:25 AM
Thank you one and all;

I would like to write now that I have the time but really struggle with what to write. But I'm not letting that discourage me, I start composing my thoughts before I even open my eyes of a morning, then I sit down at the computer for three or four hours trying to be creative.

Tommy, your poetry is creative and inspirational, but it was the dream "She had Brown Hair" that really got my creative juices aroused.

Real people, and how they struggle to get through the day; now that I can relate to!

mowildflower's photo
Sun 03/01/15 05:56 AM

I ponder, I wonder, if it can be more than a dream, everyone seems to be looking but not finding the love they desire.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25