Community > Posts By > Twitch

Twitch's photo
Thu 08/13/09 03:22 PM

:heart: Just wanted to say "thank you" to NJMom (Nicole) and Digger for putting a smile on my face today.:heart:

Twitch's photo
Wed 08/12/09 03:48 PM

:heart: :heart: Love and Light to you and mom, Terry. You are in my prayers.:heart: :heart:

Twitch's photo
Tue 08/11/09 04:33 PM

Jayne everybody needs help from time to time. God knows that I needed help in 2008.

Thanks for saying that Dragon. This is a place I never thought I'd find myself and it's scary.

Twitch's photo
Tue 08/11/09 03:32 PM

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Just wanted to humbly express my thanks to Mystique42, Cindy and a Secret Angel who put a smile on my face yesterday and today. I cannot tell you how surprised I was and am. On-line friends and strangers have reached out to someone they don't know, where my own family and friends have not -- in fact they are avoiding me thinking I'll ask them for money (that hurts me very much).

From the depths of my heart, I thank you for your kindness and thoughts.

Love, Jayne (Twitch):heart: :heart: :heart:

WE LIVE IN A WORLD THAT NEEDS LOTS MORE LOVE AND ((JAYNE)) YOU ARE A WONDERFUL LADY SO KEEP YOUR CHINE UP AND YOUR SMILE ON :heart: :heart:

Thank you Wanda :heart:

Twitch's photo
Tue 08/11/09 03:28 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Just wanted to humbly express my thanks to Mystique42, Cindy and a Secret Angel who put a smile on my face yesterday and today. I cannot tell you how surprised I was and am. On-line friends and strangers have reached out to someone they don't know, where my own family and friends have not -- in fact they are avoiding me thinking I'll ask them for money (that hurts me very much).

Love, Jayne (Twitch)

Twitch's photo
Tue 08/11/09 03:23 PM
Edited by Twitch on Tue 08/11/09 03:30 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Just wanted to humbly express my thanks to Mystique42, Cindy and a Secret Angel who put a smile on my face yesterday and today. I cannot tell you how surprised I was and am. On-line friends and strangers have reached out to someone they don't know, where my own family and friends have not -- in fact they are avoiding me thinking I'll ask them for money (that hurts me very much).

Love, Jayne (Twitch):heart: :heart: :heart:

Put this here by mistake; I've added this to "Secret Pals" where it belongs -- sorry

Twitch's photo
Wed 08/05/09 04:52 PM

by the way sherry and todd are wonderful

i love having them here in my home

I SO JEALOUS!! Did she give you a hug for me??!!!

I'm glad they are havin' a good time! Cannot wait to see the pics!!

yes your hug was the frist i gave and we have pics to post soon

hi ((twitch)) its good to see you

hi grammy :heart:

Twitch's photo
Wed 08/05/09 04:48 PM

Hi All :heart:

:heart: (((Twitch))) :heart: What a treat to see you! How are you sweetheart?

Hi Bug -- not doing as well as I thought I'd be doing by now. Still out of work and really going through some hard times.

I am so sorry to hear this...how can we help?

Really isn't too much anyone can do. I'll be out of money by the end of the month and have no way to pay my way after that. Public assistance here in NY doesn't care. I'll tell you one thing I learned through all of this -- I sure as hell found out who my real friends are where I live. Why is it, that all of you are willing to lend a hand to a stranger?

Twitch's photo
Wed 08/05/09 04:40 PM

:heart: (((Twitch))) :heart: What a treat to see you! How are you sweetheart?

Hi Bug -- not doing as well as I thought I'd be doing by now. Still out of work and really going through some hard times.

Twitch's photo
Wed 08/05/09 04:32 PM

honestly, no

Twitch's photo
Wed 08/05/09 04:26 PM

Twitch's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:56 AM

good morning all
Hey girlie good to see yah :)

Hi Carol

Twitch's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:48 AM

good morning all

Twitch's photo
Sun 07/26/09 07:55 AM

Very pretty Krupa -- you are both lucky to have each other. Have a wonderful and beautiful time together. Anything worth having in love is worth all the pain when there is love between two such beautiful souls. You go brother :heart:

Twitch's photo
Sun 07/19/09 07:31 AM
Sorry I missed your birthday Snug :heart:

Hope you have a wonderful B-Day and a healthy happy year :heart:

Twitch's photo
Sun 06/21/09 05:03 PM

Sorry I'm late Krupa --

Happy Birthday -- may the coming year be healthy and happy for you :heart: :heart:

Twitch's photo
Tue 05/26/09 05:37 PM

Have a wonderful birthday and a healthy, blessed year flowers

Twitch's photo
Sun 05/10/09 04:21 PM

Here's to great friends flowerforyou
Good to see you Pam and Happy Mother's Day :heart:

Twitch's photo
Sat 05/09/09 03:03 PM

What a thoughtful post. I too lost a baby through miscarriage so I know how you feel. I never had children after that. I think any woman (especially those who do not have children) who are "care givers" are Mothers. Whether it's other people's kids, the elderly or even pets -- anyone who gives care like a mom is a mom as far as I'm concerned.

Twitch's photo
Sat 05/09/09 02:56 PM

Thank you Jamie and a Happy Mother's day to you too :heart:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25