Community > Posts By > Conrad_73

Conrad_73's photo
Thu 12/14/17 12:33 PM

A 20,000 sq. ft. industrial building with heavy power, loading dock, a view of the river, and walking distance to a bar that makes good pub burgers.
bigsmile
that sounds perfect!
Throw in a well-equipped Machine-Shop!

Conrad_73's photo
Mon 10/30/17 12:12 PM

It's Paul Manafort's indictment, not Trump's

Much of the political left is cheering about the indictment of Donald Trump’s former campaign manager, Paul Manafort. They think it will undermine President Trump. The problem, though, is that it appears increasingly likely that Manfort’s indictment has nothing to do with the Trump campaign.

It is true that Robert Mueller began investigating Paul Manafort based on Manafort’s dealings with the Trump campaign and Russia. But the special prosecutor, like most prosecutors, can go in the direction an investigation takes him. If the investigation goes off the trail of the campaign into a new direction, the special prosecutor can go in that new direction. That appears to be the case here.

The federal investigators have been curious about various wire transfers during the 2012 period. Manafort has close ties to both Russian operatives and various other unsavory figures tied into Moscow’s political apparatus.

It appears he may have transferred money and accepted payments that he should not have and that he possibly failed to accurate report them on taxes. This is all based on the initial reports that are leaking out.
If that is the case, Manafort and his associate Rick Gates are getting indicted for things far removed from the Trump campaign.
As long as Robert Mueller fails to turn up evidence to show Russia stole the election, the American left will continue to believe in an elaborate conspiracy. It is far easier to believe that than to believe Hillary Clinton ran a terrible campaign.

interesting,though,at the time of his alleged Misdeeds,he was working for the Podesta-Group!laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Mon 10/30/17 10:18 AM
time for Sessions to take the Finger out,this Witchunt has gone on long enough!

Conrad_73's photo
Mon 10/30/17 10:04 AM

It is, but I don't think it will work.
:thumbsup:

Conrad_73's photo
Mon 10/30/17 09:56 AM

the Ham-Sandwich just got indicted!laugh

still waitin' for the Prime Riblaugh

Neat trick to get attention away from URANIUM ONE!laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Mon 10/30/17 09:49 AM
Edited by Conrad_73 on Mon 10/30/17 09:52 AM
the Ham-Sandwich just got indicted!laugh

And crooked Hillary still lost!laugh rofl

Conrad_73's photo
Tue 10/17/17 01:37 PM

Goof whoa winking

Typo ya damn Brit laugh

Who mods the mods laugh
flowerforyou

Didn't Plato ask that?laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Mon 10/16/17 05:41 AM

Flint is a sick, impotent pervert.
his day will come!

Conrad_73's photo
Sun 10/15/17 08:24 AM

Flint is a sick, impotent pervert.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Conrad_73's photo
Fri 10/13/17 06:12 AM

Humm you say the site is so bad that a third grader or newborn created it, yet you are having issues so what are y'all in kindergarten then shshshs

If you can't get around this site I feel for ya or maybe it is time to graduate out of preschoolslaphead rofl
rofl rofl rofl :thumbsup:

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 10/11/17 08:35 AM

For eight years, members of the far Right tried to delegitimize the Presidency of Barack Obama by trying to prove that he wasn't constitutionally qualified to serve as POTUS. Now, the shoe is on the other foot.
and look at what the unqualified POS did to our great nation... racial strife, political division, 20 trillion dollars in debt... thanks to the lying left...

it is worth noting that 'racial strife' and 'political division' and 'trillions of debt' have been a part of the American Landscape long before Obama, thanks to human behavior, greed, and ego

laugh Yea, but we weren't sending pallet loads of cash to
terrorist countries then either.

Iran-Contra?

I sure would've loved to see that drug transaction go down here in the states. What drug problem?

Sorry, not following... Iran-Contra resulted in actual indictments and trials against multiple people (12 US citizens in total; give or take - can't remember exactly) due to legal violations. The pallet loads of cash memes to Iran during the recent campaign were at most just memes aimed at low-information, emotional, type voters. I'm not aware that anything came from those memes in a legal sense anyway (and I'm not aware of any legal reason that they should).

with the difference being, weapons were sent to Nicaragua to fight
the Cuban aided communist forces there. The money sent to Iran by Obama? Who knows. Probably sitting on top of a missle in N.Korea
ready for launch.

The difference was that one act was covert and illegal and resulted in indictments - and the other was a very public flurry of memes that went nowhere except with partisan chicken-hawk politicians...

I'll give you credit for being imaginative in tying it in to NK though. =P

It had to be covert because the Liberals in Congress, as usual,
would not allow any assistance to help fight the Sandanista's.
Thankfully, aid was sent to them. Cuba at that time was trying to
spread communism in Central America.

North Korea and Iran have shared nuclear and missile technology for years. Why would that be a stretch?

Hah, Liberals, of course.

It's a stretch because Iran agreed to end its cooperation with NK as a part of the international nuclear deal and getting that money returned in the first place. Don't get me wrong - anything is possible in the future with the way things are going now in regards to the nuclear deal in-between this administration and Iran. It was just unlikely at that the time and up until now. We'll see if the nuclear deal falls apart or not?
you mean that Deal costing the US billions,yet were never ratified by Senate?

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 10/11/17 08:33 AM

who cares really.

The winning side has accusations thrown about every election, and they throw their own about. The losing sides and winning sides find 'connections' everywhere to damn their opponent,, HRC is PRIME example of that type of 'witch hunt'

sometimes INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITIES have suspicions and get involved where national security might be at issue like IRan Contra, like 'classified' emails, like affairs INSIDE The white house, and like possible collusion to disrupt our political process.

,, nothing to see here. They will ever prove it or not. Maybe, for once, there will be a smoking gun or maybe it will be just another 'I dont recall' absence of anything that can be used.
yep,the People definitely hunted the Witch!

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 10/11/17 08:32 AM

Iran-Contra is just one example among hundreds that the US has influenced political outcomes in foreign countries. We had covert CIA help for the mujahideen in Afghanistan to get rid of the Russians back in the 70's and 80's.Remember Panama? These are just a couple that involved covert military use. There are hundreds more that involve money,blackmail,propaganda, assassinations etc. that are not public knowledge.
The point being that these Congressmen on these select and intel committees know a lot more then we do and act surprised and outraged that anyone would try to influence our political process is laughable!

Russia is probably funding groups like ANTIFA and BlacklivesMatter among others that cause division and strife in our country.
But will they investigate these groups and where they get their money publicly? NO!

This whole public display of a Russian meddling scandal is a deep state
political scam plain and simple.

naw,George Soros don't need no stinking help from Vlad!laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 10/11/17 08:30 AM

as a dedicated reader and somewhat sporadic commentator in the
political threads for the past 4 years...i would like to offer
this comment, which i have seen countless times, no matter what
the topic/subject happens to be...

if i may paraphrase just a bit....

*******its ALL Trumps fault******

lol. No, its not all ANY one persons 'fault'

As Americans, it would behoove us to focus more on all the areas of RESPONSIBLITY that need to break down for certain problems to become problems and the reality that no ONE person will ever successfully be found to have all the control over those things, let alone all the 'responsibility' and therefore all of the 'fault'

That's right: We can't blame Trump, he made every effort prove he was disqualified while campaigning. laugh

I suppose that is why he won?laugh laugh laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Sun 10/08/17 10:36 AM
HoodahThunkit?laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Tue 10/03/17 07:39 AM

Americans have the right to own guns, it is in the constitution. I do not own a gun because I have no need for a gun. But that's me.. other have the right to own them.

That being said, there is NO logical reason for ANY person ( outside of Police or Military) to own automatic assault rifles... none.

The is no game animal that could possibly take 100 rounds to take down. Nor is their any criminal that needs the same amount of rounds to take him / her down.

There are made for one reason.. and one reason alone. Which is to kill as many as possible in the shortest period of time.

And until the time comes when they are totally outlawed and taken off the market this type of carnage will continue. Even they it will takes year and years for them to work out of circulation.

Again, I'm not against guns. I've done my time shooting them in the service. There was a reason for me to carry it. And every homeowner has the right to protect themselves and their families... which handguns do just fine

over 50 murdered and over 500 injured...in less then 4 minutes. disgusting. And yet again, the NRA has nothing to say.

his Arsenal was highly illegal under the US-Firearms-Code!

Conrad_73's photo
Tue 10/03/17 07:36 AM
not the Action of someone that "just snapped"!
What he did takes weeks,maybe months of planning and procuring the Armory he is reported to have had!

Conrad_73's photo
Sun 10/01/17 07:48 AM

I think I'll move to new Zealand. must be lovely living in a country so perfect, no nukes, no interest in other countries, no poverty, everyone loves everyone else. whoa
nz is definitely perfect for me .. but it is not perfect by any means mikey and I am sure you know that ..... We have poverty .. homeless , crime, drug addictions , dysfunction , like any society does , but it is proportional to our size and population .
Nz is a peace loving country,. We value and believe in conservation of our people, land and marine ecosystems . As such , we are nuclear free and do not allow nuclear vessels in our waters .. something I am proud of and whole heartedly support waving good luck with your application for citizenship .. cheeky smile biggrin

yep,it sure will help with that Secondary Fall-out!

Conrad_73's photo
Sun 10/01/17 07:46 AM
Obama created his very own GLADIO!

Conrad_73's photo
Sat 09/30/17 02:56 AM
Edited by Conrad_73 on Sat 09/30/17 02:57 AM
Boy and the Rattle-Snake
a Scout Story

A little boy was walking down a path and he came across a rattlesnake. The rattlesnake was getting old. He asked, "Please little boy, can you take me to the top of the mountain? I hope to see the sunset one last time before I die." The little boy answered "No Mr. Rattlesnake. If I pick you up, you'll bite me and I'll die." The rattlesnake said, "No, I promise. I won't bite you. Just please take me up to the mountain." The little boy thought about it and finally picked up that rattlesnake and took it close to his chest and carried it up to the top of the mountain.

They sat there and watched the sunset together. It was so beautiful. Then after sunset the rattlesnake turned to the little boy and asked, "Can I go home now? I am tired, and I am old." The little boy picked up the rattlesnake and again took it to his chest and held it tightly and safely. He came all the way down the mountain holding the snake carefully and took it to his home to give him some food and a place to sleep. The next day the rattlesnake turned to the boy and asked, "Please little boy, will you take me back to my home now? It is time for me to leave this world, and I would like to be at my home now." The little boy felt he had been safe all this time and the snake had kept his word, so he would take it home as asked.

He carefully picked up the snake, took it close to his chest, and carried him back to the woods, to his home to die. Just before he laid the rattlesnake down, the rattlesnake turned and bit him in the chest. The little boy cried out and threw the snake upon the ground. "Mr. Snake, why did you do that? Now I will surely die!" The rattlesnake looked up at him and grinned, "You knew what I was when you picked me up."

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25