Community > Posts By > iam_resurrected

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 11/15/19 10:07 AM
Science claims we are from Apes, and yet, Ape males will kill one another in heartbeat!!

just like all other Species will!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 11/15/19 10:02 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Fri 11/15/19 10:04 AM
look at the jungles of south america, africa, wherever you still find tribal groups. they, for not having and living in our same conditions, are the same domesticated as all of us and they have men as leaders, as healers, as protectors, as hunters, as advisers, etc.

and these people are as primitive as they were 500,000 years ago. they are literally generations of the original. and they do not "Naturally" find men as Rivals and must kill them so they can impregnate every woman in the group!!

so we are Clearly and Obviously different than Animals and their Kingdom!!

Different as, we are not ANIMALS ourselves, we are Human Beings.

we are not even a Species!!

we are above the Species world!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 11/15/19 09:54 AM
and those animals have been here possibly millions of years longer than us humans in all classifications.

animals could have been here for half the life of Earth and they still have Never Domesticated because of Natural Selection and its murderous process!!

we've been here about 1/8 of the time and we formed groups from word go with having the more males the better for protection and hunting...Theory!!

we were Naturally Domesticated from word "GO!!"

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 11/15/19 09:50 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Fri 11/15/19 09:51 AM
the wolf males

the fox males

the lion males

all animal males are RIVALS!!

THEY WILL NEVER WORK TOGETHER!!

human males can be rivals and still work together and coexist out of necessity.
^
which exemplifies the OPPOSITE of "Natural Selection!!"

the male animals are killing one another to breed!!
^
it's all a natural process for them.

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 11/15/19 09:43 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Fri 11/15/19 09:44 AM
the real point of the TM's are, too many males or females and the balance tilts and now you suddenly have a complete nightmare, "Outside the fact, you can NEVER put 2 TM males together or they will fight to their death."

humans, not even remotely the same. in the military ,the balance of men in unity meant protection, in life, the balance of more women is just a true blessing.

you can drop 2 males on a deserted island and they will work together.

in the animal kingdom, 2 males represent "Rivals." and you must "Kill" your Rival like designed by "Natural Selection."

if a lion walks past, they (TM Males Fighting) will continue killing one another. that is the true process of natural selection. and these TM's have been around for 50,000 years.

and 2 males today, after 50k years of trying to Domesticate, still results in fighting to the death!!

humans are definitely not a part of "Natural Selection!!"

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 11/15/19 09:23 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Fri 11/15/19 09:28 AM

Animals do have emotions, just we often don't notice. Fish do feel pain; elephants remember their dead; dogs and cats fret and get depression if neglected; many animals have a sense of humour; some, like cats, are vindictive; some get outraged and want to hurt you, like snakes and bears; some are appreciative, like rescue animals, the thirsty and starving, and neglected, etc.

We don't know their language or expressions to be able to understand them, but they communicate with each other fine. Even across different species.

You can't expect animals to adopt human traits and expressiveness, so using them as some sort of test for emotions won't work for all animals.
Monkeys, apes, and domesticated house pets may show human like expressions for attention, but may really only want food or something else.

Remember the Gilgamesh story, where the man/beast of the field was one with the animals, until he laid with a human female, then after that all his animal friends avoided him, as they would a human.

We can't claim any superiority or intelligence over animals while we destroy the only place we can live with our technological lifestyles.
Homo stupidus destructor. Made in the image of god.

Having eaten from the tree of knowledge, we are still extremely stupid, gullible, stiff necked, greedy, righteous, and destructive to all life forms.

yes, they definitely all do feel and display emotions to a degree.

from the fish that either swims toward or away when you touch the aquarium is that fish relating/communicating to us.

when i hug my tibetan mastiffs and they shake their heads because they sense my emotions towards them resignates they can feel.

when they play and bite too hard, they convey their feelings towards that action.

i totally agree with your assessment and claims.

i am however speaking like our discussion and obvious difference in views.

animals will find their place in the pack and hierarchy.

humans try to place Class upon all peoples to control, but no one is actually controlling anyone of ourselves, but our own self. i have a president but i'd pizz on him like i would the queen of england. they are nobody's to me. i do not see them any brighter, more advanced, more accomplished than myself.

but there is a clear stark difference between the interior motive of the human vs the animal kingdom.

and Science would claim we evolved to this point.

but that would be impossible, because us thriving together in humanity and unity, goes against everything defined, explained, theorized, under "Natural Selection."

Natural Selection is literally the process of murder in continuous motion.

you cannot domesticate the process of natural selection ever!!

according to animal vets, my mastiff (1 lineage and continual self breed from the wolf)(all other dogs in existence from the wolf) (so the Tibetan Mastiff is a "different Species" of Canine, like the wolf and coyote, fox from all domesticated dog breeds)...are considered less than 5% Domesticated!! I am literally dealing with a live wire and get to see in first hand action the things more likely from the wolf, coyote, fox in these TM's than you can from the actual Domesticated Breeds. and these things, confirm "Natural Selection" literally 100%

to claim one can Domesticate "Natural Selection," makes either you a liar or natural selection a liar.

it literally is one or the other!!

and that is why we are definitely separated from all animals and never were a part of that kingdom to begin with!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 11/15/19 06:30 AM
i am horrible at just laying out a thought without explanation to it:

some of my experiences have brought me to conclude God or at least good and evil spirits exist.

some of my experiences i thought could have been faulty wiring.

some of my experiences i thought could have been energy stuck in a time void between dimensions.

some of my experiences i still am trying create or formulate the root cause.

but in general, i can see all points of views based upon the placement and experience of these encounters.

i will say though, and i am positive it's a complete mind assurance, but i tended to pray in all of these experiences, which have resulted and caused bad evil reactions towards me, some very good rewarding reactions, and some i still have as undecided based upon knowing what that was in order to place what i felt by its presence.

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 11/15/19 06:21 AM
i did forget one, maybe you have evidence that reveal both views?

i am just interested with this evidence by how you view it and what do you believe to be the root cause.

you could just think it's something else. i find it interesting how each experience kind of gives more insight to areas we haven't even considered.

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 11/15/19 06:09 AM

It's all in what you choose to believe in. Some believe and some do not. I have been ghost hunting for over 15 years and I have some pretty solid evidence in photos and especially videos on my Kinect camera where they appear as stick figures. I've been touched, scratched before and I have yet to encounter something evil. I try to debunk something before I say it is paranormal. But with all the evidence I have there are still going to be those who will say it is not real. More power to them if that is what they choose to believe. If they have not experienced any kind of proof they probably will not believe.

so tell me from your 15 years of experience and proofs you can verify, do you buy the Scientific explanation of what is happening by energy being trapped, by misplacement of natural occurrences somehow stuck between dimensions and sort, or do you buy these are actual entities and Spirits of either good or bad nature that is believed from the viewpoint of God?

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 11/15/19 06:00 AM

I know how you feel. I love getting religious callers to home, novices, I spend time with them, and send them away with their heads spinning. Most never return. Ha ! Such fun. laugh

hahahahahaha

let's be honest, those who oppose our views are naturally fun to poke fun at and to irritate.

for us being here by an accident, we sure have a lot of emotions that i do not see other animals express or seem to deal with. a quick sniff to your rectum and animals either accept you or make you the enemy right there and now. there is none of this misleading and sending false impressions like we can as a human, which are traits and characteristics obvious void in true animals, not in us, humans. definitely separates us from the animals. and probably definitely explains why we seem more like this God person than the rest of the natural animal kingdom!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 11/15/19 05:53 AM

HEllo

Hello Peyton,

welcome to the Mingle Forums!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 11/15/19 05:52 AM

To see the difference, take a look at earlier posts. The 'normal' Christians are those who just answer the original question with a short statements like, "Yes there is a god". They do not see the need to 'prove' anything!

if we were communicating face to face in person, rather via the internet off a website, my answers would be short and direct.

this is a place however, where you can relay things that have taken place to be judged by all for them to make their own conclusions.

obviously, MK, in a person to person face to face situation, i would have answered you quite differently!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 11/14/19 03:27 PM

Some people here NEED to get a life !

Doesn't Exist.

No proof other than man made things.

Sure some parts of some stories may have proof via archaeological identification and other ID and dating methods for any relevant artifacts found.

Where is the 'creator's' stamp, logo, signet, thumb print; and not the rainbow.
Its compliance plate and use by date ?

No amazing tablets of stone radiating knowledge and morality.

Millions if not billions of wicked evil folk living happily till death; millions of innocents suffering needlessly and dying.

Folk doing exactly what not to do, and getting away with it, with no bolts of lightning, or winged people settling the score.

Just man made stuff, and Earth, nothing extraordinary or godly.

Photos of rainbows, and sun rays, and flowers, and amazing natural features are not proof of anything.

Old stories written by men are not proof of anything.
Old relics are not proof of anything.

Doesn't Exist.

Do you know just how wonderful and rewarding it is to live off a Class A R&D Engineering Salary while still being able to pizz you off?

you are the Reward that just keeps on giving!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 11/14/19 03:22 PM
God exists, and because brilliant men cannot find Him, does not mean He does not exist. It means, brilliant minds are not all that bright at all!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 11/14/19 03:16 PM

Wrong again. You know nothing about my family. As I know nothing about yours. Despite your ridiculous story about a semi, I have never mentioned your family. Please do not to mention mine again. They are irrelevant to this thread.

I did not mislead my Mother. She knew my beliefs and shrugged her shoulders, knowing that everyone does their own thing. I expect she was pleased that having made up my mind I stuck to my opinions.

Many people follow the religion and denomination of their parents. They do it because it's what you do. They go to the same church, get married, have children, who then go to teh same church.

At least I gave the matter some serious thought and made up my mind. I did not become 'my own man' when my Mother died. I did so about the age of 20. My Mother died about 40 years after that, so please get your facts right and when you don't know them, stop guessing.

Seems that is what you are doing in thie thread, spouting nonsense without even knowing your facts. Time for me to laugh at you! rofl rofl rofl

reposted because this thread is still broken - what a total idiot!

thank you :heart:

but you have mentioned how your mother saw God in her flowers. if she was a "nutter" as you like to point out to me and other believers, your mother died thinking if you believed you would be with her, but if you did not, that was the very last time she would ever see you!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 11/13/19 07:51 PM
there's no need to have grace in the confides of those who have participated in this thread. there's no need to apologize for anything. no one has accepted what someone else has to offer unless it naturally backs their own views. it ain't like we are tryna be friends here. we're just thinning the herds of all opinions in order to get to those who don't mind shoving a Believers face into the dirt and having the Believer in return try to knock him sideways.

it's a game!!

because no one is going to change anyone else's views!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 11/13/19 06:11 PM
THAT'S JUST A QUICK SCAM ESTIMATE AND I COULD MISS SOME. IT WAS JUST A QUICK COUNT BUT I DOUBT MISSING 1 here or there IS GOING TO CHANGE THE OUTCOME.

stupid cap locks

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 11/13/19 06:08 PM
NO COMMENT = 7

UNDECIDED = 5

MAYBE NOT = 11

MAYBE = 8

NO = 18

YES = 45

TOTAL = 94

NO COMMENT = 7%

UNDECIDED = 5%

MAYBE NOT = 12%

MAYBE = 8.5%

NO = 19%

YES = 48%

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 11/13/19 11:06 AM
who was sadder, mk, you or your mother at her death knowing she would never see you again in the next life?

surely, you misled her to having her think you believed ?god like her and then became your own man when she died.

hahahaha what an inept flouse...

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 11/13/19 10:54 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Wed 11/13/19 11:01 AM
since it requires people who are braindead to believe in God in the 21st Century, i have an Engineering Degree, and work as an R&D Engineer developing SPying capabilities, weapons capabilities, and other neat gadgets like gages. and since my employment requires it, i am a continual student of Mathematics and metallurgy.

in the field of machining, i am in the top 3% of what you can aspire to become, but still, I AM A BUFFON CLUELESS MORON FOR BELIEVING IN GOD hahahahahaha

this coming from a someone who lives off the opinions of others, science...

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25