Community > Posts By > max56

max56's photo
Wed 04/13/11 03:58 AM
Thanks ;]]

max56's photo
Tue 04/12/11 04:06 PM
Please be honest, tell me goods and bads , Thanks ...

max56's photo
Sat 11/20/10 02:50 AM
lol, thanks a lot for correcting me ( can't help with my grammar it's an old habit), also the picture you mentioned I never had any intentions of teasing anybody it's just I like being creative, anyway Thank you very much for your advice ;]]

max56's photo
Sat 11/06/10 04:34 PM
I would recommend do form 50 to 100 different type of sit ups each day ( e.g. V-sit ups, crunches, leg raises etc.)

max56's photo
Sat 11/06/10 04:29 PM
I have done Thai boxing for a long time now and I started to do fighting gym because I needed to loose couple pounds before my competition. This is a great way to loose some extra pounds, improve your stamina and never to give up.

I really love this activity and I would be happy to chat with people who has similar interest, also I do personal training for beginners and people who would like to loose some weight ( withing 1 -3 hours session I usually loose 2 - 3 kgs) in my area or any area around East London ( E6) free of charge ;]]...

If you would be interested please let me know also I could give some tips on line, and I would be happy to listen to other people experience and use it.

max56's photo
Sat 11/06/10 04:15 PM
Please rate my profile... Thank you

max56's photo
Fri 11/05/10 03:55 PM

You don't have an "earring" in your tongue. You have a tongue stud. Saying you have an earring in your tongue sounds a little "queer" but it doesn't make you gay. You should know the correct terminology or you will sound clueless.

"Piercing"(s) is the correct general term (not earrings). You don't refer to the type of jewelry but to the type of puncture.

I love body art. I also have a tongue stud, a nostril and navel ring, as well as earls and a tragus. I had a lebret for years but only took it out last year because it was irritating my lower gum.

There are certain piercings that are more masculine or more feminine, but again, that is a personal choice. A navel ring is odd on a man and nipple piercings on women is rather butch in my eyes (as an example). I like septum piercings on both men and women.

Body art is very personal. Why ask the opinions of others? If you like it – wear it and own it! By seeking the validation of strangers you are not exercising confidence and you MIGHT come off as a poser.

That's what i was looking for a 'stud', it just flew out of my mind, so I used earring instead lol. Thank you for correcting me lol...

max56's photo
Fri 11/05/10 03:53 PM
Edited by max56 on Fri 11/05/10 03:54 PM
Thanks for your opinions ;]]

max56's photo
Fri 11/05/10 03:50 PM
You don't have an "earring" in your tongue. You have a tongue stud. Saying you have an earring in your tongue sounds a little "queer" but it doesn't make you gay. You should know the correct terminology or you will sound clueless.

"Piercing"(s) is the correct general term (not earrings). You don't refer to the type of jewelry but to the type of puncture.

I love body art. I also have a tongue stud, a nostril and navel ring, as well as earls and a tragus. I had a lebret for years but only took it out last year because it was irritating my lower gum.

There are certain piercings that are more masculine or more feminine, but again, that is a personal choice. A navel ring is odd on a man and nipple piercings on women is rather butch in my eyes (as an example). I like septum piercings on both men and women.

Body art is very personal. Why ask the opinions of others? If you like it – wear it and own it! By seeking the validation of strangers you are not exercising confidence and you MIGHT come off as a poser.

That's what i was looking for a 'stud', it just flew out of my mind, so I used earring instead lol. Thank you for correcting me lol...

max56's photo
Thu 11/04/10 04:40 PM
I have earrings in my tongue and my lip. I really admire this kind of things ( I'm not gay!!!) I just have a feeling that boys can also look sexy having earrings in their tongue and lip.

But some of my friends don't really like it they say it looks 'GAY'...

I would like to get opinions from girls, telling if you like it or not and why??

Thank you,

max56's photo
Thu 11/04/10 04:32 PM
Girls like that looks only at the guys body figure and his pocket, they don't really care about the real you. I really don't like this kind of girls even if she athletic or great looking, please no offense but it's like a doll with no brain.

max56's photo
Thu 11/04/10 04:23 PM
Single from my birth day :D:D

max56's photo
Thu 11/04/10 04:21 PM
I would laugh and then go get another pack lol :]]]

P.S.

not really I don't eat junk foot it's bad for your health and too many calories hehe..

max56's photo
Thu 11/04/10 04:16 PM
I'm sure that you will find that person who will like you as you are I have many friends that are over weight, and I swear I'm jealous because I do martial arts I have the athletic body but the girls still won't come to me.. so trust me you will meet that person ;]] bets of luck to you...

max56's photo
Thu 11/04/10 04:10 PM
I would go for marriage coz I'm type of person that chooses one and only I don't like going back and forward ( and I hope I'll find one soon lol )

max56's photo
Thu 11/04/10 03:52 PM
thank you for your opinions/ advice I will take a note of it ;pp

( P.S. you just inspired me for my new story ;]] )

max56's photo
Wed 11/03/10 05:03 PM
hey, I'm 20 years old guy ( turning 21 this January ;]]) form East London would like to know new people and maybe possible dating.

max56's photo
Wed 11/03/10 04:57 PM
Edited by max56 on Wed 11/03/10 04:58 PM
I'm new here so hot me up if you would like to chat ;]]

max56's photo
Wed 11/03/10 04:47 PM

Hello, I would like to get some advice/opinion on perfect date.

I'm a manga story writer in my past 20 years I was busy with work and study so I never actually had a real date before, only fantasy dates like in mangas, ( its part of my job) meeting the girl, going to shopping, watching a movie together, and having a dinner together, everything also depends on the mood ( or the story ;]] )...

So please could you give me some advice what girls like for their first dates??

And one more thing I would like to get some advice on how to talk to the girl you like if you meet her on the street, because I'm usually get shy and can't say anything to her...

Thank you for your opinions,